Discovery Gaming Community
To: Zoners, The Order || Topic: Smugglers - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Zoners, The Order || Topic: Smugglers (/showthread.php?tid=122817)

Pages: 1 2

To: Zoners, The Order || Topic: Smugglers - Omicron - 11-15-2014

[Image: KAQ2z4i.png?1]
Comm ID: The Order Overwatch

Blocked: Temporary Antonomous Zoners, [TAZ]

Admiral Golanski here.

Tonight, a reinforced recon flight to deeper Omicron systems discovered another Zoner attempting to harvest and smuggle out nomad materials under banner of neutrality. [Star]-RV-Nova.Prime - a Juggernaught in service to Zoner group that has settled in Omega 9 was caught deep inside Nomad space, admitting his crimes openly to Order operatives at place. We already had since put their group under investigation but now it is clearly apparent they are abusing our friendship we forged those years ago. If [Star] will be unable to explain and ammend their actions to The Order, we will take every means available to us to bring an end to this precedense.

Make no mistake, this is the very exact reason both the ill-fated Zoner Alliance of Omicron 74 and TAZ of Baffin were outlawed for and persecuted. We will not tolerate any immoral individuals using blanket of Zoner flag and our trust to research volatile alien technology for their own ends.

This would be all.

RE: To: Zoners, The Order || Topic: Smugglers - Omicron - 11-15-2014

Admiral Golanski here.

Negotiations that took place on site of their station in Omega 9 revealed that they have no interest of remaining at peace with The Order through following the very few restrictions we enforce on everyone we meet. The Order will begin military operations as of this time against all [Star] tagged vessels and their property.

This would be all.

RE: To: Zoners, The Order || Topic: Smugglers - Star Enterprises Inc. - 11-15-2014

***Incoming Transmission***

Hello good sir! Seems you are getting really upset right now and we have no intentions of harming you. The ship in Omicron 99 must have got lost or had a malfunction in his Jump drive but i can assure you he had none of these "Jellies" He was probably messing with you all and didn't relies you were going to get so hostile so soon. Star Enterprises will comply with any demands as we seek to involve NO conflict or harm amongst our people and yours. What is it that Star Enterprises can do for you?

We apologize for any Inconvenience we may have coast.

***End Transmission***

RE: To: Zoners, The Order || Topic: Smugglers - Shizune - 11-15-2014

Sender ID: Kelly Hellion
Subject: Very well

"Very well, we'll stop attacking HOWEVER you are to turn over all nomadic materials and related equipment. We will be waiting in space for such and unless you turn the cargo and equipment over, the siege will contiune, you have thirty minutes for such. That is all."

RE: To: Zoners, The Order || Topic: Smugglers - Star Enterprises Inc. - 11-15-2014

We have no Nomadic devises or materials on the station sir. Your men are free to dock to inspect the Star Port as you please. If you see something we will gladly hand it over as we wish to conclude this pointless assault on our Port. You are scaring the children and families for their sake please for the love of Casper Orillion show some mercy!

***End Transmission***

we have complied to your demands and responded in the desired time frame. We see your still assaulting the base and don't know what more you want sir! We have complied and kneel down to you "the almighty Order, protector of Humanity"!

Please inform us of your intentions if its money you want we have plenty, Girls we have a few, Food, water, fuel, or maybe some Love?

***End Transmission***

RE: To: Zoners, The Order || Topic: Smugglers - Noraim - 11-15-2014

[Image: Iyx8q1C.png]
Greetings everyone.

On the principice upon which we acted so far in preventing any and all trafic of alien equipment, components and organisms, we will not withdraw our fire for yet another wild ghoose chase.

Experience with similar occurances has taught us that these petty stalling attempts rarely earn any results. As such, the station population is required to immediately evacuate.

You have time untill the base core goes into melt-down.

As a side-note, if you wish to blame casualties on someone, do it on those that decided to cross the laws commonly agreed upon.

Amunet transmission Terminated

We have complied to your laws and demands listed above. We haven't broke any of said laws and respect your organization very much sir. If you have evidence of any kind of us holding any Nomadic devices or materials we will hand over the individual involved. I don't believe any Star Enterprises Employee would ever even dare disobey you. These others you speak of are not us we will obey your demands Star Enterprises is not here to do harm to anyone I don't know why you would attack innocent people.

Seems you merely want to eradicate all Zoners! As your strictly discriminating against us thinking we are like others you have come across. You appear out of nowhere assuming we break your laws because of one drunk pilot who miss jumped. This is crazy! you speak of our "alliance" together but the only ones I see breaking it is you!

You have said we will do whatever it is you want from us we are just trying to live a peaceful life away from the chaos of Sirius to strive as a race and keep humanity strong! The last ones we ever thought to fear were our own allies!

***End Transmission***

RE: To: Zoners, The Order || Topic: Smugglers - RSA Nico - 11-15-2014

[Image: EgyvDCS.png]

Good day

This is Private Investigator Nico Coleman. I just want to point out some key points to you The Order.

1: You caught 1 ship smuggling alien tech who might have been working without the knowledge of the Star company. Now you want to condemn a whole base and its citizens for 1 corrupt pilot.

2: You make demands and Star Corp complies completely and apologized. What did you want more the Order is not protecting anyone by blowing up a innocent base. You just bunch of war hungry ... *

3 : Why all of a sudden the Order pilot who sent first broadcast no MIA and another guy talking in his place.

4: It sounds to me that you the Order are extremely racist towards all Zoners. Remember Zoners trade with most House space and is an asset to them. Think you tick off a few Corps if you go trough with attacks.

5: I have not seen 1 shred off evidence promoting your claims to validate any of your attacks. This Evidance posted http://i.imgur.com/Swxo5Oo.png is erelivant. Where is the scanned cargo and the rest of the communications? That 1 sentence is totally taken out of contexts and sound more like the denial of such a alogation, that brings me to believe evidance was TAMPERED WITH.

In final you seem to want to start a full scale war with Zoners because of 1 pilots mistake. If you really want to protect sirus citizens stop your attacks, Star has complied to your commands (They are traders for God sake not military) and you not holding up your end. This is not a threat its the truth.

Good day and good flying

Insp. Nico Coleman

***END TRANSMISSION***
[Image: LVVKjni.png]

RE: To: Zoners, The Order || Topic: Smugglers - Omicron - 11-15-2014

To any Zoners who still doubt.

More evidence.