Discovery Gaming Community
Secure: To Core| - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Secure: To Core| (/showthread.php?tid=122941)

Secure: To Core| - Shaggy - 11-17-2014

[Image: JF3L0QQ.jpg?2]

"Loki, sets his transmission to Very High security, only coded to CORE from Dabadoru Station, Omicron-Delta"

My name is Rex Johansen, I am a Iridium Transporter, ship is a Serenity class vessel. As you may have heard, the place I was staying was suppose to be a very secure location within Omicron Lost. Also known as the Colonial Depots and Research Depots close to the Planet. We was evicted from the Colonial Capital Fleet and Order Strike Force for not having the correct permission to build a new home there.

During one of my supply runs from Kusari Space, I was attacked by a few Nomad vessels, where I was assisted by a Zoner group named Phoenix pilots within Omicron-Zeta. My ship took heavy damage, but I managed to tractor something very unusal. I thought to myself you were the better people to speak to rather the Order, who had evicted us and shot at my home.

The cargo we managed to tractor into my cargo bag's are a very Alien supply of some sort. What we have as fair as I can see is some Liquid Cardamine, a few Nomad Remains and a Nomad Power Cell.

I have spoken with one of your people this late evening about getting an agreement or an exchange in place. I will give you this Nomadic cargo for an agreement made? or a price?

Respond to this transmission as soon as you can, we will be waiting from you.

"For New Etheria!"

RE: Secure: To Core| - Lythrilux - 11-18-2014

:::[Incoming Transmission]:::

[Image: Michael-fassbender.jpg]
Identification: Erik Nodtviet
Encryption: High
Subject: Transfer

Rex Johansen,

I like the sound of your proposal. It's quite enticing. We have a very large stock of weapons, as well as credits that we could throw in for your cargo.
Perhaps we can arrange a time for next week to conduct business?

-E. Nodtviet
Guildmaster, The Core

:::[Ending Transmission]:::

RE: Secure: To Core| - Shaggy - 11-18-2014

"Loki, sets his transmission to Very High security, only coded to CORE from Dabadoru Station, Omicron-Delta"

What can you offer me for this cargo I have in my cargo bay, destroying my vessel from the inside out, and it seems to be alerting all K'hara within the same system as me, as I am always being stalked and hunted by those damned aliens.

Maybe not a exchange for weapons or credits, but what about protection, support, and an alliance?

"For New Etheria!"

RE: Secure: To Core| - Shaggy - 11-21-2014

Greetings again Guildmaster, I am still waiting for a response from my last transmission, but today I was flying outside of Freeport 11 and communicated with Sam Carter and Christopher Stone. They tried to take the cargo from me straight away without any negioation, and I tried to inform them that I was speaking with you but they were not listening, so I would like you to be aware that these two pilots now see me and my vessel hostile to the Core as you are aware. We are not here to be hostile, we are just miners and haulers, and I have some cargo that you may want but we are not giving it to you for free, we are homeless so we are on Freeport 11.

These two pilots have decided to declare me a fugative of the Core, I hope this is not true, I do not want that to happen, I would like for us to finish our communications and maybe have something between Core and us.

Rex

"For New Etheria!"

RE: Secure: To Core| - Lythrilux - 11-23-2014

:::[Incoming Transmission]:::

[Image: Michael-fassbender.jpg]
Identification: Erik Nodtviet
Encryption: High
Subject: Transfer

Rex Johansen,

I have spoken to the two pilots in question. It seems they jumped the gun a bit too much.
Anyway, back to business. Could you be more specific regarding your previous proposals?

-E. Nodtviet
Guildmaster, The Core

:::[Ending Transmission]:::

RE: Secure: To Core| - Shaggy - 11-24-2014

Guildmaster of the CORE,

As you are aware of the act and threats from your pilots to me, I have moved on with the Nomadic Materials that were in my cargo bay and I destroyed them. I know longer own this materiaI.

If your people did not threaten me, and try to destroy my vessel for refusing to drop the cargo then maybe the proposal I suggested could have been spoken about, but where there is no such cargo. Our communications must end, unless you are able to offer me something for our troubles?

What I am looking for is a new home, a safer place to stay until I am able to find a permanant home. I have never left the Omicrons, and I don't plan on it any time soon, I need to be near a Iridium field, because that is my job. I haul Iridium Ore through the Omicrons.

I am sorry for wasting your time and your pilots. But I would like to proposal something along the lines of this for the safety of me and my miners and haulers, and for the safety of your people and not wasting CORE time.

1.The Core will NOT hunt or harass any ships tagged [?] unless they have proof that the ship has Nomad Materials.
2.[?] Tagged ships will NOT voluntarily carry alien materials, and in case, they are caught, the Material may be confiscated.
3. The Core will NOT stop the [?] tagged ships from mining various mineable materials in or outside the Edge worlds
4. The [?] and Core vessels bound by this agreement will not assault the vessels of the opposing side, except in self defence.
5. In case of a nomadic presence, both parties would aid each other to the destruction of the nomad.

I hope you will agree to these terms, for the safety of people on both sides, and not wasting precious time for your people.

Rex

"For The New Etheria!"