Discovery Gaming Community
Retreating Daylight - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Retreating Daylight (/showthread.php?tid=123216)

Pages: 1 2 3

Retreating Daylight - Remnant - 11-28-2014

Flashes of images. Confusing parameters slowly melting together, others remaining completely unreadable. Colors flash through the mind. Red. Yellow. Blue. Green.. Yes. That was it. Green nebula reaching all over the place. Clouds encompassing everything that was within it's grasp through the portion of space which it protected over.

A foreboding sense seeming to encompass a specific area a little ways off the standard plane which people visited the system in. A warning. But a call for those who ventured out of the light, and into a metaphorical darkness which trapped the travelers into what they willingly have walked into.

The fourth. Alpha. Beta. Green waves slowly relinquishing the hold on the quiet hum heard in the background.

Approach at your own risk. Know what you're getting into. This is.. The call.

RE: Retreating Daylight - Daerune - 11-28-2014

Vaelin was within his ship when the images manifested to him, startled at first but none the less trying to make sense of them, finally when the visions had ceased he mauled them over as he activated his ships engines. The humming tune was but a call to him as its tune was recently learned.  Into the green nebula he would go, something he was inherently familiar with, as it was once his ‘home’. He was out of his armor at this point as he came to the location setting down his engines and incited his scanners, he was unsure of what he was looking for. He took the violin he had brought with him and hesitated as he started to mimic the humming as it had been imbedded into his memory. The Nephthys he was in still contained the symbol of the Black Squadron, there was a lot of energy scars along the ship suggesting that it was a beast that had seen a lot of punishment over the years.

The Call has received its audience and its answer.

RE: Retreating Daylight - Remnant - 11-28-2014

Following the strange path placed into the male, would be quite a.. well.. Disappointment. A lone Corvo. Halfway deactivated, seeming to run on autonomous systems purely. It seems someone was at the bridge however, as a message slowly found its way into the larger vessels computer systems.

-- Deactivate power to those weapons, or buzz off. I want to take a nap. Not with those things running though.--

Rather blunt. Whoever was inside didn't really seem to care that someone else was around off plane like they were currently.

A sigh escaped him as he would un-shouldered the violin, a brow lofted at the reply and a shrug warranted. He deactivated his weapons as well as disarmed himself, setting it behind a locked door and entered in the code. He was in nothing more then a black short sleeved shirt, pants and boots. he slipped a trench coat on.

"Nap as you wish but I request to come aboard all the same, as I have come to believe - I have come to the end of where I was lead."

He unpressed the transmission button and sat in the seat, running a scan over the ship just to make sure he knew if they were powering up to shoot at him, remaining vigilant for the time being.

A simple response.

-- Moor. Bring a snack, the little girl is hungry. Oh. You can tell us what you want afterwards. --

He set the automatic pilot to set up the mooring as he moved to the holding bay of the ship moving to get some of the food he had there.

"Kelly, right?" was all he asked and when it might be complete he would look to pass through the mooring and enter the other ship, he stood at 5'9 and his eyes a strong color of amber. He had the food with him in which he did look around for the little one that he suspected would be here.

A female wearing what seemed to be similar to baggy jeans, as well as a loose fitting shirt was leaning against the entrance deeper into the ship. One hand in her pocket, stretching the other one out tiredly. Not really seeming to care much about who he was.

"Hm. Haven't seen you before. What brings you here? If Izumi said to bug me, you can turn around and go out the way you came in. Although seeing the look on your face, i'll take that as not the case."

Raising a brow curiously. Seeming completely at ease, she had no reason to be tense after-all. Strangely confident.

He lofted a brow at her demeanor, in contrast to her he would seem rather placid as his eyes did have a keen look to them which was the notification he was alert. He had his hands in view along with the food, stopping short just before her.

"Perceptive of you, what brought me here has no names but what it is given on the reading of its signature, that ones signature was recorded as Exerewnitis. It seems like this ship has seen better days, but appearances are sometimes deceiving as to capability - may comfort you to know I don't know of who you speak of, not spent time in Kusari to be friends with any of them."

He extended the food out toward her.

"Oh. So that's what you're here for. I guess I shouldn't be surprised, random people don't really show up either way."

Slowly reaching a hand out, taking the food from him hesitantly. Laughing quietly. "I didn't really expect you to bring any, that was mostly a joke. She'll like this though." Motioning for him to follow, slowly setting off into vessel. Inside, it obviously wasn't a standard layout for a corvo. Walls seemed to be missing where they should be. The floor above gone as well. Instead, the rooms seemed a little.. larger and a little more comfortable as well.

"Well? What are you looking for by coming here."

He did notice the differences, much like his own ship which its layout was also customized. He followed along "Well, seems like it was a joke I wasn't bound to get then." He didn't laugh with her but there was a more at ease smile pressing on his lips. he didn't make a whole lot of noise as he trailed after her which was mostly in part due to discretion and being light on his feet.

"i am sure you have a general idea as to what I am looking for in my coming here, I doubt I am the first nor the last - merely I am seeking to 'join' you in the sense of what you do. I also have something to provide which is another safe haven."