Discovery Gaming Community
To: Jane Hartman - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Jane Hartman (/showthread.php?tid=123310)

To: Jane Hartman - Rodent - 12-01-2014

[Image: 1zohq84.png]

[Image: qxL25Yd.png]

Hello again, Sweetie.

I was told that you were in my neighborhood, but somehow you didn't think to call on your favorite Order agent. Not sure if I can forgive you for your lack of courtesy, but I will. I've learned to have a great deal of tolerance for all manner of things, this'll just be another one.

But, to business. Heard you had a rather high-profile discussion with some of our people. Now, unless I am guessing poorly...high-profile also means they didn't tell you shit. Maybe if you care to discuss the details with me, I can get you a version with less bullshit on top. Our last deal went relatively well...I saved your life, and we dealt with a rather substantial Cardamine menace together. Or rather, someone in the Navy did. You're pushing papers these days, aren't you...

Hmph. I'd still love to continue our profitable relationship, so tell me if you're of the same opinion. I'll even throw in a few free complimentary dinners, because I am a gentleman. Sven's makes a good Tortilla, or so I've been told.

I know you still think we're on opposing sides, but remove the layers and we're all working towards the same thing. To do good in manners we think will work. We'll continue to disagree till hell freezes over, but that is the truth of it.

Take care, and let me know if you want the complimentary dinner.

Bolevara out.

[Image: 2lutfzp.png]

RE: To: Jane Hartman - Jane Hartman - 12-14-2014

****INCOMING TRANSMISSION****

COMM ID: Jane Hartman
TARGET ID: Santos Bolevara
SUBJECT: Information
ENCRYPTION: Moderate
PRIORITY: Moderate

Afternoon Bolevara,

And there I was, thinking that you must've gone and died out there. I would have loved nothing more than to drop in - I hear the Omicrons are almost peaceful these days, for a lawless pit of a warzone, - but your operative didn't seem the social type. I imagine growing up on a strict diet of conspiracy theorist nonsense'll do that to a person. I'm sure you understand.

Still, you're correct. Your agent didn't give me any information worth the trip, and I ain't entirely sure that my side's showing the full playing field either. I expect it from your team, and special operations has never been what you'd call open, but hauling me out to the omicrons to be obscure is something new.

Now, don't go getting me wrong. We are on opposing sides. You can talk about the common good until you're blue in the face, but if we were on anything like the same team, I doubt I would've had an order agent in Ontario a couple of weeks back threatening to fill me full of holes for doing my job. For an organisation claimin' to save folk, there's an awful lot of aggression coming out of the Omicrons. That said, for a terrorist, you've dealt straight with me so far; and the word around the water cooler's that you haven't been too active on the front-lines yourself. Heaven knows I could use a little less covert-operations bullshit getting in the way of my job.

I'll hear you out. Svens, twenty two hundred hours on the sixteenth. I'll buy my own dinner, though.

Sweetie.

Jane Hartman
1FLT

Important: This communication remains the property of the Liberty Defence Forces and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Neural Net Communications Act 807A.S, Section 30. If you have received this message in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the communication.

****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****