Discovery Gaming Community
The the pilot of the Tutashkhia.-|GNG - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: The the pilot of the Tutashkhia.-|GNG (/showthread.php?tid=123417)

The the pilot of the Tutashkhia.-|GNG - Major_Mayhem - 12-05-2014

[Image: kelly.png]

Dear Mr Tutashkhia

Pirating our contractors is never a good way to get the attention of Omicron Supply Industries. Pirating is an act which breaks or interferes with your or other peoples contracts, showing a grave disrespect for the very concept on which contractual work, such as, but not limited to, the transportation of goods and cargo.

Consequently, you will have to redeem yourself to Omicron Supply Industries, by repaying the OSI-HeavenlyBurden and apologizing to her Pilot and showing me clear intent of being able and willing to honor a possible trade agreement.

That is all.

Best regards
Jason Kelly
CEO of Omicron Supply Industries

[Image: transmissionbottom.png]

RE: The the pilot of the Tutashkhia.-|GNG - Tutashkhia - 12-05-2014

[Image: TutashkhiaTransBarTop_zps4008562c.png]

So you're the Chief Jason Kelly. The pleasure of meeting you in person... Will be all mine.

What a nice looking gentleman you're with a nice tie, I really like it.

But I usually hate tie-wearers, reminds me of Court, Lawyers, Inspectors and many other guys,who looked so official.Yes, Looked, 'cause they no longer look that official.

Back to the business...

You got it all wrong, Mr.Kelly. First of all, I'm not a Pirate, but a Gangster, so correct that thing next time. Piratin' one of your vassal to get any attention? A-hahaha-haha. You told such a great joke, I really appreciate your sense of humor. Some days ago I made a pole through Liberty, and I was full wondered, my popularity has grown by 23.7%. So I and my Gangsters don't really feel any lack of attention.

Furthermore, we have one interesting thing in common. You're supplier, like I,we, are. But unlike you,we supply Prisoners, who have to cope with all the burdens of imprisonment on those dirty Prisons. If you've no idea about that, then I suggest you visiting and spending a week in a hard regime on any of those Prisons,which are located in Liberty, let's say only Liberty this time.. That's the main reason why I broke away from prisons all the time. Have you ever spend a day without any meal,have you ever spent a week with only one slice of bread? Have you ever spent a day without going to the toilet? And what's about those toilets,they're so dirty and out-of-work, that Prisoners'd better not even use them. Have you ever spent days,weeks or even months without seeing a daylight?  And! After all this, you call me a Pirate for taking some pharmaceutics, and a little donation from one of your guy? If you worry about that so much, I've to say my word that all your money has already been put in for a good use.

What's about that apologize. After spreading a fake information about me, blaming me all those dirty things, am I the one who has to say -sorry- things here?

[Image: TutashkhiaTransBarBot_zps37b0e951.png]

RE: The the pilot of the Tutashkhia.-|GNG - Major_Mayhem - 12-06-2014

The the pilot of the Tutashkhia.-|GNG
[Image: kelly.png]

Dear Mr Tutashkhia

As stated earlier piracy is a well defined concept and federal offense in all houses. If your perception of your situation defies that simple truth, OSI cannot help nor have dealings with you.

If we are to hear from each other again OSI will take appropriate actions.

Best regards
Jason Kelly
CEO of Omicron Supply Industries

[Image: transmissionbottom.png]