Discovery Gaming Community
To: Liberty Police Inc. Headquarters - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Liberty Police Inc. Headquarters (/showthread.php?tid=123506)

To: Liberty Police Inc. Headquarters - Zettsu - 12-08-2014

[Image: KUJiZxU.png]

To whom it may concern,

I am thoroughly disappointed by the behavior that two of the LPI pilots presented today. I would also like to point your attention towards Junkers in Liberty, because their influence is starting to grow, very much on the unlawful side of the spectrum. I hope you can resolve these matters.

To the point. I currently possess one ship that's been causing a bit of tension. The ship is called Kantsubaki and was bought a few weeks ago on Rochester Base in New York. As you might expect, Junkers aren't necessarily the bureaucracy kind of people so therefore I hadn't expected any issues - they got the money, I got the ship. And so it happened. Since then the ship has killed numerous (1, 2, 3) criminals in Liberty.

Today a few Junker Marauders asked where I got the ship (they used the term stolen, which obviously wasn't the case), and asked me to pay them five million credits. I did, and then one of them demanded I'd turn the vessel over. The entire situation was observed by two of your pilots - Vorter and Calfwalk. The entire situation, unfortunately, ended up in a fight which caused a bit of havoc near Norfolk Shipyard. To my surprise, the LPI not only permitted, but even encouraged aggression from Junkers' side, which is completely astonishing to me. After the fight broke out, they refused to help the lawful and underpowered side.

Digressing a bit, I am, again, thoroughly surprised that group such as Junkers is to any point permitted to exist in Liberty. As I said, their interests lie heavily in Cardamine smuggling and assisting various pirate groups such as Rogues or Lane Hackers. The other day I even saw a Rogue Scylla that docked on Rochester base. I don't think that helps Liberty's interests in any way, does it? Do they even pay taxes?

Below you can find the conversation logs attached. I believe we can come to an agreement. I don't want to brag, but surely you wouldn't want to lose a bounty hunter doing their job for the love of Liberty, would you.

Yours faithfully,
-- Tori Kago, "Zettsu"

[Image: 063DdrM.png]

RE: To: Liberty Police Inc. Headquarters - Liberty Police Inc. - 12-09-2014

[Image: 2cscv1e.jpg]

ID: NoReply
Priority: Normal
Subject: LPI Customer comments [1794271-1394827843]

Dear /set.recipients "Zettsu"%^#$
Thank you for your comment. Your reference number is [1794271-1394827843]
We appreciate you taking the time to contact us. Thank you for your transmission. Unfortunately it is taking us longer than usual to respond following a much higher volume of contacts than usual. We anticipate responding to your comment within 5-10 days based on our current volumes and we are working hard to reduce our backlog.

Please note that if you have sent us a transmission from an unknown location and/or have included dodgy content, it may take us up to 28 days to respond.

Kind regards,
LP Inc Customer Services

This is an automated message.

[Image: 2zyik20.jpg]