Discovery Gaming Community
Money for LN,LSF for killing bad guys - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Money for LN,LSF for killing bad guys (/showthread.php?tid=123654)

Money for LN,LSF for killing bad guys - Carlos De La Cruz - 12-13-2014

I was looking at bounty board and if I'm not worng - found out, that LN and LSF can't get bounty money if they caught criminals. why is that so? If the answer is: "that's their job", whom could I write to get money then? And if I'm not wrong it's quite unbalanced 'cos nearly everyone could get bounty money, but they don't..Am I right?

RE: Money for LN,LSF for killing bad guys - NoMe - 12-13-2014

maybe they pay theirself their criminals and after they taxe them etc etc ......?

RE: Money for LN,LSF for killing bad guys - sindroms - 12-13-2014

I think the choice of not including indie LN, LSF and LPI IDs in the bounty boards was an attempt to reduce activity back when Manhattan was camped by 20 caps.

RE: Money for LN,LSF for killing bad guys - Alexander - 12-13-2014

Well actually LPI can sign in Liberty Bounty Board.

RE: Money for LN,LSF for killing bad guys - Carlos De La Cruz - 12-13-2014

LPI only. But Navy and LSF not...but they should be payed for killing criminals at first place.. They are first to chalenge criminals...why others get money for this(including LPI) but navy and LSF can't..it's also weird that criminals can rob traders, get money from them, and also get bounty money..LN and LSF can't...I know that they are more RP than some others, but some encouraging in money would be really good idea.. It's just not fair for me..

RE: Money for LN,LSF for killing bad guys - Vrabcek - 12-13-2014

Remember that bounty boards are not fund by admins, but players. That means they decide who can claim the bounties as its going from their own pockets. As for argument of encouraging LN and LSF players, I dont think its needed at all, because there are already pretty much people having the ID of that sort.

RE: Money for LN,LSF for killing bad guys - Leppy - 12-14-2014

Carlos if this bothers you so much, you really have 2 options.

You can either switch to the LPI ID and roleplay with the corresponding losses (caps, etc) and gains (bounty board access, TLAGSNET, etc) of privileges that grants, or you could join one of the official factions that corresponds with the LN/LSF which also comes with an opportunity cost of its own.

EDIT: Not trying to be harsh here. Simply trying to be helpful :/

RE: Money for LN,LSF for killing bad guys - Alexander - 12-14-2014

(12-14-2014, 07:49 AM)Leppy Wrote: Carlos if this bothers you so much, you really have 2 options.
You can either switch to the LPI ID and roleplay with the corresponding losses (caps, etc) and gains (bounty board access, TLAGSNET, etc) of privileges that grants, or you could join one of the official factions that corresponds with the LN/LSF which also comes with an opportunity cost of its own.
Wait a bit what do you mean : "with the corresponding losses (caps, etc) " actually LPI can use LABC and LSC , they can't use battleships, carrier but that is not a big loss. imagine that a LABC with TLAGSNET that means no smuggler is safe in Liberty.
And like NoMe said if you meet a smuggler as a LPI , LSF , LN etc, and you catch him with contraband you can fine him, and thats like a bounty.

RE: Money for LN,LSF for killing bad guys - Leppy - 12-14-2014

(12-14-2014, 08:27 AM)mordor Wrote:
(12-14-2014, 07:49 AM)Leppy Wrote: Carlos if this bothers you so much, you really have 2 options.
Wait a bit what do you mean : "with the corresponding losses (caps, etc) " actually LPI can use LABC and LSC , they can't use battleships, carrier but that is not a big loss. imagine that a LABC with TLAGSNET that means no smuggler is safe in Liberty.
And like NoMe said if you meet a smuggler as a LPI , LSF , LN etc, and you catch him with contraband you can fine him, and thats like a bounty.

Oh its been awhile since I have actually taken a look at the LPI ID restrictions. I thought they were limited to gunboats and below. The main difference between the IDs would probably come down to ZOI then

RE: Money for LN,LSF for killing bad guys - Carlos De La Cruz - 12-14-2014

It's not bothering me :-) I'm just looking for some logic here Smile Thanks for your responses.
And you're right, I think: LSF has an advantage in ZOI.