Discovery Gaming Community
BDM| Operational Report Archive (OLD) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: BDM| Operational Report Archive (OLD) (/showthread.php?tid=123689)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

BDM| Operational Report Archive (OLD) - BDM - 03-16-2015

[Image: bdm_small9tu2mbru98dlj0i.png]
Büro des Marinenachrichtendiensts
ORA Database

Operational Report Archive
Central repository of reporting

Reports by all BDM assets are to be submitted here for archival and review purposes. Bear in mind that your report can go through several hands. Ensure you give a comprehensive report, as these documents may be accessed at a later date or might even deliver valuable information important for the outcome of an ongoing operation. The main point is, that these reports are overseeable and contain evidences in form of pictures and communication logs. No evidence, no case.

PRECEDENCE - Determines the priority of your document. Available options:
● Immediate - Code red! Reaches the Oberkommando's desk immediately. For important matters only!
● Priority - Content is rather urgent. Used for reports whose information requires further investigation before the trail turns cold.
● Routine - Requires no prompt evaluation. Used for basic patrol reports with no urgency.

CLASSIFICATION - Determines the security classification of your report, depending on the impact the document would cause to the national security if made publicly available. Available options:
● Top Secret - Anything related to black projects, the Westerwald and Schatten, Nomad research, war-decisive information, war reasons, security leaks...
● Secret - Unusual and unexplainable sightings, blue tentacles, anything else related to aliens and other disturbing creatures which do not exist...
● Confidential - Undercover/overt operations with disturbing content...
● Unclassified - Routine patrols...

Top Secret - Exceptionally grave damage to national security.
Secret - Serious damage to national security.
Confidential - Prejudicial/Undesirable effects to national security.
Unclassified - No effects to national security.

Report Template

Quote:

Büro des Marinenachrichtendiensts
Schatten Research Facility, Frankfurt System

CLASSIFICATION:
Top Secret
Secret ✓
Confidential
Unclassified
PRECEDENCE:
Immediate ✓
Priority
Routine

ADDRESSED TO:
BDM Operational Report Archive

03/25/820

Unusual activity within the Westerwald zone

Add your report here. Stay objective and keep it brief.

[ EVIDENCE ]

Signed,
Mustermann
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Kommissar Max Mustermann
BDM Kommissariat

[Image: kmskzaql.png]

RE: BDM| Operational Report Archive - Geoffacake - 03-26-2015

Büro der Marineintelligenz
Planet Hamburg, Hamburg system
"The-Zealous"

Addressed to:

03/26/22A.S

SECURITY ALERT

An O'Rhu class vessel was spotted outside the Frankfurt Jumphole in the New Berlin system, fortunately i was undercover in my ship and have kept contact with the O'Rhu fleet minimal, I'd think with the recent supplies with the VWA and all Order parties, this could mean that we're facing a bigger security risk than before.
Noting the fact he was outside the Jump hole of Frankfurt, its not known that he uncovered the location of Schatten, but its better to take extra precautions to secure and keep our facility out of hostile knowledge.

Evidence to the ship being in Rheinland state territory is provided in the attachments below.

[|||||] [|||||]

Signed,
Geoffrey Enfield
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Oberagent Enfield
Bundesagent

[Image: agentcpu97.png]

RE: BDM| Operational Report Archive - Pammy - 03-29-2015

Coronado System
BDM|Stuttgart

Addressed to:

March 29, 822 A.S.

SPS) Company

The encounter and conversation with the SPS) captain (Spa and Cruise IFF) intrigued me. As far as I know, SPS is a company that is responsible for delivering mails, but I realized they also dealt with "big things". The captain told me that they recently were supplying Kusari pirate groups and Outcasts with weapons, however I doubt what he said. Spa and Cruise company is hositle to Outcasts. Why would they supply their enemies? Furthermore, he refused to name the Kusari pirate groups because of the privacy policy, which was understandable.
I asked him if his company's service covers Rheinland, he replied no. I still couldn't trust him. It's either they are secretly sending messages for the unlawfuls in Rheinland, or just not interested in Rheinland. I assure I will find out more about them.
Quote:BDM|Stuttgart: Guten Abend
SPS)-Charity's.Irony: Scott: Hello
BDM|Stuttgart: As far as I know, your company or community is responsible for delivering mails, am I right?
SPS)-Charity's.Irony: Scott: Yeah, that's us.
BDM|Stuttgart: Whom do you often visit?
BDM|Stuttgart: Can I know who are the recepients?
SPS)-Charity's.Irony: Scott: Mostly businesses within the houses of Liberty, Bretonia and Kusari, though more recently we've been in talks with
SPS)-Charity's.Irony: people further out
BDM|Stuttgart: There are no clients in Rheinland?
BDM|Stuttgart: *she frowns a bit as if she doesn't believe what Scott says*
SPS)-Charity's.Irony: Scott: None so far, doesn't seem to be a lot of business going on there that needs people like us.
BDM|Stuttgart: How so? Rheinland people write letters as well.
SPS)-Charity's.Irony: Scott: I suppose they have other means of getting them places. We not only deal in mail.
SPS)-Charity's.Irony: Scott: Or rather, not so much letters and small things like that.
BDM|Stuttgart: Then what are the big things? Can I know that?
SPS)-Charity's.Irony: Scott: Why do you need to know?
BDM|Stuttgart: Just a random question.
SPS)-Charity's.Irony: Scott: Well recently some less-than-legal items like weapons and stuff, but mostly just supplies.
BDM|Stuttgart: Illegal weapons? Where are they being delivered to?
SPS)-Charity's.Irony: Scott: Sorry, I didn't get that last one.
BDM|Stuttgart: Who are in need of those weapons?
SPS)-Charity's.Irony: Scott: Well we supply smaller organisations such as Kusari pirate groups as well as larger groups like the Outcasts
SPS)-Charity's.Irony: Scott: We are trying to end our arms dealings with the Outcasts though, for moral reasons.
BDM|Stuttgart: The Kusari pirate groups you just mentioned about....
BDM|Stuttgart: Who are they?
SPS)-Charity's.Irony: Scott: I'm not sure you need to know these things
SPS)-Charity's.Irony: Scott: And by that I mean, they ask not to be named.
BDM|Stuttgart: Well I understand.
BDM|Stuttgart: Nice talking with you, captain.
SPS)-Charity's.Irony: Scott: You as well, uh, Rheinlander.

Signed,
Lisa Schneider
Oberinspektor Lisa Schneider
Inspektorat

[Image: oberinspektor5ko2t.png]

RE: BDM| Operational Report Archive - Geoffacake - 03-30-2015

Schatten Research facility, Frankfurt system
Medical Lab-101

Addressed to:

03/30/22A.S

Delta/Zeta Incident

Its been six months since we had an incident like this, with a mind node so powerful, i'd never expect his brain to still be in the same condition as before. How it all started was with a reconnaissance of the deep Omicrons with the Buro fleet; A joint operation force that also included pilots from the Kusarian Naval forces. We explored many areas ranging from Minor, Zeta, Iota, Ninety-Nine, Delta and Mu. Everything went a bit smoothly with the occasional Zoner and freelancer passing by, but we were also interrupted by a small fleet of Order capital ships, but we had no hostile engagement against each other, and we even linked up with a greeting squad of Core Guild ships, they seemed nice.

But, i think its when we stepped into Iota is when things got rough, all hell broke loose. We must of pissed off the hive in general, but our time of having contact with the Nomads might of screwed us over. We were followed by a Cloaked nomad ship, everyone was bumping into a non-visible object and people were going mad, people were saying engines were failing, reactors were going critical, emotions running wild. But why us, why was it so interested in us.

It had physically harmed Geoff on both his cybernetics and organic tissue, multiple blood vessels were broken, several fluid pipes were burst open from pressure and a ton of capacitors were fried, both his Optical eye augmentations were completely burnt out, and even the Arm augmentation was corrupted in its firmware, mostly due to the flooding of energy and overheating of the transistors. He's lost a lot of blood, but its nothing i can repair, but it will be a few hours before he's operational again.

Enfield will be out of action, i'm preparing a few new augmentations to replace the ones that were damaged in the incident. The fact that he almost died was something i can't take to well, we had an agreement, 18 years it was. If anything would try to make us break that promise i w0̛͇͛̉̅́uld Su̇ͯ͘͠͏͙̜R3L͚̮͉̖̦̫̖ͧ̑̉ͩ͊͜͞Y Sn4P A̸̸̫̖͚̓͌̌̽̂̍nd̮̺̺̥̜̰̹̠̳͑͋͝ B̢̭̅͑ͯ͆ͣ͘r̴͎ͯͬ̑̔̎ͫͣͧ͝ͅe̮͚͔̜͉̖̫̱ͣ͊̍ͣ̓ͩ͌͘͘aͯͣ͏̠̟͓̳͉̫͟k̭̳͈̣͎̝̮̝͒ͯͨ͘͡ ̳̦͇̘́̅̌͊̏́͜͟a̴̧̡̬̪͕͎̦̻͎͊̂̓̆ͅl͙̦͇̤̣̤͈͍̈̒́͐̑̇͋̕ļ̺̩̰̙͈͔͔͉̋̉ ̯̯͉̥̒̌̿ͫ͠s̶̨͇̲̠̣̰͇̣ͮ̏̏ͯ̌̌ȩ̶̮͖̻̫̤̤̩͈̈́̀̏̀ͬn̨̜͇͔̼̳ͬ̈́̑̾̀̚ͅs̳͖̪̗̿̈́͗ͪ͟e̡̱̭ͧ̍͗̀͌ͩ ̡̓̔̋̎҉̟̘̰̦͓o̷̯̩̺̩͎̾̄ͬ̄̈͡f̶͓ͣͩ̓ͧ ̧̺̻̮̱̣ͦ͂͡ť͇̭͇̣͕ͭ͂̒̏̏̎ͧh̞̦͕̤̟́̎͌ͦ̓e̹͚̠̹̻͉ͤ̔̓̓̔̌̓͞i͍̺͔̼̻ͯ̓̅͆̅̒̍̀͜r̨͓̮̼̩̬̪̰͛͆͆̚ ͎̘̥͙̯̱̓̃̿̀̈́͑̿̚͢h͇̥̞͓̪̟ͭ͆̀ͥ͒̆͋̎û̬̳̪̩̬̭̰̑̍̍ͩ͋͆͘̕͞m̞͈̰͉͔̊͐̓ͧ̇́̚͢a̻͙̞ͧ̃͘͞n̾̄̽̋͆̏̓͏̫̙̲̻̦̱͖̝i̶̜̙̹̫̓̓̽̒͗͒ťͮ͊̐ͧ͌͋҉̴̻̻̫̠̲̬ỳ̱̙̗̜͕̣ͮ͆̆͆ͪ͗̀͟ ̮̺̩̈̐̀̾̒ͤͤ̒ͫả̟̻̦͕̖̄̉̃ͦͫn̨̙̠̳̓̆ͤ͡͠ͅd̢͚̰̘̻̳̥̪͈̑̊͑͆̋́ ̶͓̦̫̫̳̭̍̽ͩ̀ͦ̈͑̐ͦs̐̍̆̂̽͂ͪ̍̾̕҉̙̪į̻̩̤͚̟̭̜̏̌͊̓ͩͥ͝m̧̨͎̫̭̙͙̲̆̿̓̾̚ͅů͈̪̼̑̓̓͌̕͘l̲̥̼̞̽̆̄̍̽͟͠a̞̞͉̔̽̈́́̾ͨ̓̉t̡̠̘ͩ̊͆ͭͤ͒ͅe̷̳͖͕̋̄̍̂ ̉̈́̐̿̉͏̶̖͔̮̯̰̦̜t̬̩̓̐̅̀̌͐̂́̚ẖ͖̖͉ͦ͜͟ḙ̢̯̲͓͊ͣ̒ͮ́i̵͚̪̱̫̘̗ͬ̌ͦ̓̍̽͊͂r̫̾ͤ̎ ͚͉̯̺̜̋̃́̔ͣ͗ͨ́̇w̰͉̘̮͌̂o̷̢̹̳̤͉̱͋̕ř̠̝̟̇̍̆̋̆̂̃s̥̩̥͔̼͓̮̻̤̀͌ͧͭ͒͛͝t̰̤̫̦̟͍͐̍͒ͦ̅́ ̸̢̫̝͖́̄ņ̬͉͍͕͋ͧ̆̄́ȉ̸̮̙͈͍̙̥͈͆ͬ̀̋͟g̨̨̝̥͔̜̫̊ͩ̿̅̍͟h͎͚̯͙̩̍͛̊̃ͤ̔͘ṭ̵͔͉͎̩ͥͮ̒͊͐̆̿ͪ̀̚͞m̨̬̲̺̩̳̈̐̑̽ͨ͒ͩ͊͞ͅa̺̩͛̀r̼̳̎ͣ̆͗̃̅̇́͘e̞͖̘̤̅ͩ́s͔̲͓͆̾ͤͧ͐́́ ̠̫̳̯̘̙̼͎̌ͤ͂͞i̸̢̖̻̮̳͉̪͊̽ͬ̌ͧ̿n̳̲̣͒ͬ̒̀̒͂ͣ̕̕ ̣̮̦̒̈́̓̓́́t̴̹̥͇̭̻̹̞̮̯̔̕͜h̹͖̫̹̠͉͓̙̎̐̅̀̃̀́͠e̶̮̯̘̳̯͎ͤ̋̓̓̄͆̏ ̵̟͓̯̥̺̩̱̹̳̆ͯ̋ċ͉̗̫͓̟̺̰͉͖̑̿̾͐̅ͦ̂̀o̸̜͌͗͛ͫͅr̞̼͑̌̉̽̽͞r̛͈̯̗̆́͂͝ȋ͖̤ͭͨ̉d̹͎̪͓̝̑̈̀͠o̷͍̼̦̟̲̩̭͐ͪ̇̑̉̌̀̕ͅr͔̺̲̺̙̟ͬ̅͢͢s̼̮͎͖̬͈̝ͣ͑̈ͨ͠ ̴̧͔̮̖̑̈ͪ͜ơͧ҉̦͙̮͙̠̲f͈͚̭̙̺͂̌̄ͬ̀ͧ̇̄ ̛̯̝̖̄ͬ̐́m̪̹̲͍ͬͮ̍͢y̼̟̺͎̪̯̰̎͆̆̀͒̑͑ͧ̀ ̹̃ͮ̌̒͂ͣ̈̿̕͞e̦͙̜͉͎̪͚̊̄̇̏̀͑ͪ͗̍n̠̰͖̔̔͐̔͊̒̚d̤̦̺̝̼͙ͯ͒̑̽ͪ̇̈͆̀̕̕l̜̲̞̠̠̭̣̳͑̿̓ͩ̒ͬͥ́̚ẽ̦̳̲̤̮͍̫ͨ͜͞s̨̝̝̓ͪ͗̔͘s̸̭͓̰͇̭̰͒ͣͬ͊̿ ̫̞̪̖̪̹̪͙̩͗ͩ́͠͠p͓̘͕͈̲̱̰̘͍̆ͭ̃ͧ̂̏̕͢r̸̳͒͌ͬ̀ͧo͍̹̖̝̽́̿̽̾̚gͦ̊͊̑̈͛ͩ͏͉͉̻̕r̛͇̘͚̒̄ͤͦͅȧ̌̾͛̄͌̑ͦͦ҉͓̟̠m̛̺̜̼̞̬̦̘͎̊̓̇̅͆ͨ̎͑̂͘͜m̭̦̃ͧ̏ͯ́i̥͙͎͎̮̳̜͇ͩ̍́͑͑ͧ̚͟n̸͚̤̰̩̫̟̬̬̘͗͝ĝ̨̰̥͚͇ͫ̽̓ ̨̢̩̱̣͎̾ͥͩ͛͛̅a͕͙ͨ͢ñ̸̺̫͙̼̩ͦͬͦ̐ͅd̟̈̾̉̒ͬ̉̆ ͩ̽͏̺̤̙͕̻̱͕̟͢m͖̘̮̾͊̓͒̐͗̏͟ḁ̧̠̞̈́ͭ̔̔͗n̶̩͑͂̔͗̑ͨ̅̂͆͟͡i͚͇̬̩̲̭̹̽̐ͮ̕͞p̸̙ͩͩ̋̋̅̏́͘ư̭̩̙̱̘͓̏̓ͯ̽̀̐͜l̰̱̐̏a̷̫̽̈́̀͐͌̚͝t͎̩̫̹̫̣̝͌̾ͩį̨̤̩̪̗͓̉̓ͪ͟o̸̷̩̝̳͔͚͍̣ͭͩn̜̳͙̟̘̱̼̓̎͊͢͝ ̉̕͏̳̻͈̦̳̝ạ̶̛͔͕̘̒͗n͖͓̺̩͔͕̜͒̓ͪ̓ͦ̚ḏ̵̞ͮͭ̔ͩ̂̚͘ ̼̦̞̪͈͇̹͕ͩ̈̇͊̆̒͡i̶̤̘̲̖̺͓̭̝͆̂ͤͧ̂́͗̋ ̑̋҉̛̠̗̻͎w͈̦͚͇̞̱ͬͦ̅͠͡i̓ͮͫ͏̸͙̘͎͉͍̣͔̱͟ͅl̶͓͕͓͍ͧ̉ͭ̇́͞ͅl͕͓̼͔̲̣͐̔̐̕͡͝ ͧͧ̈́̏̔ͮ̍̋ͥ҉̥͚̲͇͕̮͖͍͞ͅj̞̮̭̼̹̣̮ͤ̄̊͟͠ȕ̞͎̟͕̣͔͕̑ͨ̕͠s̡̩͍͕̐̒͆ͩ̓ͯ͢t̸̞͚̳͙͂ͧ̄̽̄̽ L3aVe T̡̢̤̰͓̘̪̪̓̂̽̿h͔̲̄̐̄̓̎͂eIr minds in pain...

Signed,
'Zealous Epsilon-101'
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
(Equpiment of: Oberagent Enfield)
Bundesagent

[Image: agentcpu97.png][/color]

RE: BDM| Operational Report Archive - Gulryz - 03-31-2015

Schatten Research Facility, Frankfurt
BDM|Rkt.Hans.Schultz

Addressed to:

03/31/822A.S

Patrol Report

Today was my first patrol as BDM| , Mam Karla commanding BDM|U-017 take the lead, Mam said that we we will patrol to Dresden system, Checking out everything in Rheinland Space, Everything went fine, We checked some other places as well, Near Omega-7 Jump Gate , We found a IMG Liner and It was strange that it was carrying Ore in a Liner but that wasn't against Rules, At Omega-11 Jump Gate Mam Karla had some problems controlling BDM|U-017 , She ordered me to go back to Schatten Research Facility, I did everything according to orders

Signed,
Hans Schultz
Hans Schultz
Rekrut

[Image: hausmeisterp4qb7.png]

RE: BDM| Operational Report Archive - An'shur - 04-02-2015

BDM|U-104

Addressed to:

April 1, 822 A.S.

Order encounter in Frankfurt

Today we encountered three Order vessels in the Frankfurt system. In the begining of the encounter there were only two Order ships, one of them was of their origin but it took me few seconds to realise that the second vessel was possibly constructed by the Reapers of Sirius. Conversation about our "invasion" to Omicron Zeta wasn't really long to be honest, when the Order pilots realised that I am a member of the Buro Oberkommando, they opened fire on my Bergelmir and hereby decalred us enemies. Fortunately, one Bounty Hunter came in and I was backuped by Buro and Military vessels, which saved my life but also resulted in exchange of fire. In addition to that, three Widerstand vessels soon came to aid the Order units, fulfilling my worries that these entities are cooperating with each other. Looks like this incident is a bare declaration of war.
After few minutes long battle and losses of few ships on both sides, the opponent side pulled into the Taunusfeld and the battle finished.

Signed,
von Schlafenberg
Flottillenadmiral Karl von Schlafenberg
Oberkommando

[Image: flottillenadmiralvzu5g.png]

RE: BDM| Operational Report Archive - Goldberg - 04-03-2015

Rekrut Office 46

Addressed to:

April 3, 822 A.S.

Vereinige Wiederstandsarmee encounter in Bremen

The day starts normal, I and Oberagent Geoffrey Enfield checked a Independent Neuralnet Division Freighter in Omega-11. All was fine, we didnt found any illegal contrabend items. After this, we flyed back to Schatten and docked for a while.

After 6-7 Hours i get backed to my ship for some checks, I also checked the GPS and saw that Oberagent Geoffrey Enfield stayed in Bremen. I opened a private Transmission and asked what he search there and if he needs help. He sayed, he talks with a VWA Member about some stuff. After a short flight i joined the conversation.

I think this VWA members don´t learn anything.

Signed,
Sylvia Stein
Sylvia Stein
Rekrut

[Image: hqhknnij.png]

RE: BDM| Operational Report Archive - Gulryz - 04-03-2015

BDM|Rkt.Hans.Schultz

Addressed to:

04/4/822A.S

Patrol Report

Today I patrol through Fatherland, I patrol New Berlin and Hamburg system, I scanned many ships but found nothing out of order, Everything went fine, In Hamburg system I found 2 hostile ships named as VWA|Lizzie.McDowell and [LN]-LLS-Lakewood , [LN]-LLS-Lakewood was a Bison class transport, When I scanned him he was carrying some supply to VWA| base , When I tried to stop him VWA| ship came in my way , We had a little fit. That's all for Today

Signed,
Hans Schultz
Hans Schultz
Rekrut

RE: BDM| Operational Report Archive - Euca - 04-04-2015

Schatten Research Station, Frankfurt.
Frau Karla Engel.

Addressed to:

Patrol #001

Disappointingly uneventful patrol, starting at Bonn Station, pressing down to Bautzen in Dresden, to the Sigma-13 Gate in Frankfurt, out to Nuremburg in Munich and then returning to Schatten in Frankfurt. Important to note, however, is that I've updated the console on the U-017, as in Schultz's initial report it was reported that difficulty was experienced in commanding the ship. I believe I have fixed the issue, but only live combat sequences can determine that.

On top of that, the U-017 will be dry-docked momentarily as weapon changes are instituted to enhance battle capabilities.

Signed,
Karla Engel
Rekrut Karla Engel.

RE: BDM| Operational Report Archive (iRP) - Gulryz - 04-07-2015

BDM|Ins-Hans.Schultz

Addressed to:

08/4/822A.S

HMS Capital ship in New Berlin

We received reports of a Dunkrik class Battleship presence in New Berlin system, Our team tracked it own, It was a well armed Battleship, It's captain wasn't answering like he was "In control of someone" or he was trying to evade us and then we saw cerbucs class guns firing on us, I received orders to engage the Battleship but suddenly it disappeared

Signed,
Hans Schultz
Hans Schultz
Inspektor

[Image: inspektorizrs9.png]