Discovery Gaming Community
To: Order Liberty Cell & Overwatch - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Order Liberty Cell & Overwatch (/showthread.php?tid=123698)

To: Order Liberty Cell & Overwatch - Shizune - 12-15-2014

Sender ID: Agent Commander Kelly Hellion
Subject: We got a problem

[Image: KellyFUD_zps4ec841cd1.jpg]

Kelly is seen wrapping a bandage around her wound on her right arm, looking at the camera and saluting soon after before sitting down again, it looked like she was on Rochester base

"Today while on my patrol in Liberty, two pilot's, namely a Liberty Navy brainwashed gunslinger call sign Tommy.Vengeance and a LPI Primary officer Calfwalk attacked me under the sign that 'we are bad people'. While I was unable to get away, both of them shared with me that they hate the Order, more so they would not give me a chance to speak anyways and opened fired on me not to long after. After a short talk, the LPI officer explained to me that they have different orders then the Navy when dealing with us, basicly that being to just kill us on sight. For those operatives in Liberty, I request that you all destroy both contacts on sign as to insure how to see how deep this rabbit hole goes and to upload the guncams of their vessels here. If any resistance is meet during such, please provide pictures or recordings of such so that we can check to see how badly the LPI forces want to remove us from Liberty. That is all."

"Oh and before hand, I want to request all detailed information that the Overwatch has on the LPI primary forces currently as well to see if this is normal actions to be expected by the LPI, and if such is the case, I request to move the Revenge Recon Cruiser down to Liberty for more defensive operations"

~For the night we walk, we are the ghost's of Toledo.

RE: To: Order Liberty Cell & Overwatch - Omicron - 12-16-2014

[Image: KAQ2z4i.png?1]
Comm ID: The Order Overwatch

Seems it is yet another chapter in history of pointless aggressions towards us from Liberty.

LPI rarely had encounters with our operatives, yet the personnel that ook over a couple of years proved to be extremely aggressive to our cause. If local thugs, Rheinlanders and Gallics are insufficient incentive to leave us be, their annihilation is the only acceptable course. That speaking, do not hestitate to destroy Liberty enforcment ships if proven an obstacle to our efforts in this House. While not our actual enemies, their interference cannot be allowed to jeopardize our mission. You are also permitted to relocate recon cruiser asset to Liberty and neighbouring space - your directives will be supplying our local operations with electronic warfare modules and scanner readings.

Inform us about any further hostilities from Liberty officials. Especially from primary fleets.