Discovery Gaming Community
To: BGN) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: BGN) (/showthread.php?tid=123876)

To: BGN) - The Archangels Fighter Club - 12-21-2014

[Image: 3oEVD7U.jpg?1]

::: INCOMING TRANSMISSION :::

TO : Barrier Gate Navy
SECURITY:
HIGH
SUBJECT: Who are you?

Dear Freelancers,

So you call yourselves the "navy" around our hang out?
And to think that Barrier Gate was a nice place away from cops.

Who are you?
What are your intentions around the base, freelancers.
Making a military out of Barrier Gate Station? For what cause?

~Funny Sunny

RE: To: BGN) - Nago Security - 12-21-2014

---connection established---
---code 015706---
---channel authorized---
[Image: aArB6ln.png]
Barrier Gate Navy

Greetings.

Do not worry, we are not the police or something like this. Our goal is simply to keep peace around the station between both traders and pirates... officially. If we speak about more unofficial reason, some people are disgusted by the Colonials poking their noses around the base to "enforce law of the Colonial Republic", what is harmful for Barrier Gate's business. Do not worry, we do not hunt for smugglers, but rather... protect them, and normal traders as well.

Jain Savanth
Barrier Gate

---connection lost---
---channel closed---

RE: To: BGN) - The Archangels Fighter Club - 12-22-2014

SECURITY:
HIGH
SUBJECT: Don't bother us, we wont bother you.

Dear Freelancers,

The fact that some kind up 'security' for traders around the base coming up around now surprises me, but this may cause trouble on your head too as well as the base's. We do not wish to get more attention around the base and a battle zone starting because some colonials got angry at some freelancer wana-be-navy pilots.

There is an issue that you state you want to keep the peace between pirates and traders? How do you plan to do that?
If you get involved then there will not be peace, I imagine.

You claim some people are disgusted that the colonials came and started to point out laws. What makes you think they will like to follow your laws as well?
You claim you are not police, yet your explanation says otherwise. We do not want to be ruled and bossed around here. Got that?

~Funny Sunny
Barrier Gate Headquarters.

RE: To: BGN) - Nago Security - 12-22-2014

---code 015706---
---channel authorized---
Barrier Gate Navy

Greetings.

You are forgetting about a small fact that way long before Colonials settled in Coronado, our small base was here. Also, the little fact that peace was already maintained itself around the system, as many traders, unlawfuls, Zoners, IMG or any other assortment kept peace between them unwritten. However, the appearance of the Colonials made some people nervous, as the smugglers and pirates are more targeted by Colonial Military, so they are more likely to behave bad on the secured trade routes.

After all, Colonial Law itself is excluding 5-K zone around Barrier Gate Station as territory not beloning to them, so from the technical point of view they can't enforce their law around it. And we will make sure about it. Completely.

If you insisits on breaking our directives - which were made to maintain order around Barrier Gate - you will be removed from the vicinity of the base as a troublemaker. Simple enough?

Jain Savanth
Barrier Gate

---connection lost---
---channel closed---

SECURITY:
HIGH
SUBJECT: Don't bother us, we wont bother you.

Dear Freelancers,

Wow, such kind words from a wana-be navy.
By your logic of claiming who was here first, you are forgetting about one important factor:

You boys are the new ones around here.

I still would like to know who gives you the right to control a whole base for you all.
As you said, before the colonials were here it was peaceful.
It was also quite peaceful before you all showed up and now you new boys make unwarranted threats?

Cute.

Do us all a favor and don't provoke un-needed trouble around the base, freelancers.
It would be a shame if anything bad were to happen to you lot.

You may also need to work on your reading skills.
There is no one here "insisting on breaking directives".
And directives from who? Your magical police group?

Your supposed "laws", like you said, were not needed from the start. There was peace.

Don't you dare break it.

~Funny Sunny

---code 015706---
---channel authorized---
Barrier Gate Navy

You are very wrong. We have been here since 819 A.S., but revised some things around Barrier Gate Station concering Colonials. If you are backed by Colonials, we cannot deny it. And who you are to put shame on the Barrier Gate Station staff, in the first place? We will neither listen nor accept yapping of the some-butt racer group.

Buzz off, before you get hurt, arogant fool and direct me to your actual boss. As I hope you are not the boss, because we would be suprised that some arogant boor would even have balls to message whole staff of the Barrier Gate like that, in this tone, that works in the name of Mr. Tinsley.

You are the one who should not break peace in the first place. Do it, and your carcass will be spilled all over the Coronado. We should inform Colonials about your group, as a sidenote.

Now get out of my face.

Jain Savanth
Barrier Gate

---connection lost---
---channel closed---

SECURITY:
HIGH
SUBJECT: Allies with CR now?

Dear Freelancers,

Oh really? 819 A.S. ?
Are you making that stuff up now? I see no mention of that claim on the background history.

First of all, we don't like the colonials any more than you do. Maybe even more, since they are likely to target us first rather than you.
Secondly, you will inform the colonials of our group? So this means you are now allies with them?

Please, give me a break. Choose a side already. Make up your mind.
Are you with or against the Colonials?
You are making things up on the spot and moving back and forth.
How irritating.

Keep making false demands, it will go well for your lot.

We won't get out of your face. Not until we know for certain we can trust you rather than fear you will do harm to all Freelancers around this station.
So far, you are not doing a good job of that.

Do your lot a favor and get your facts straight before trying insulting others.
We happen to be on the same side, yet you swing your bat as a cop would trying to find a weak spot of the innocent.

*laughs*

P.S. Again, please explain to me what you mean by the phrase "If you are backed by Colonials, we cannot deny it."
Makes no sense.

Explain to us if your intentions are to snoop off the law makers around this system, or are you here to try to make your own laws to enslave others.
We like the peace here as much as you do. Saying I am destroying peace here is just gibberish from your mouth.

~Funny Sunny

---code 015706---
---channel: unauthorized access detected---

[Image: access-920x380.jpg]

---connection lost---
---source: REDACTED
---channel closed---