Discovery Gaming Community
To: Liberty Government and Rhineland Government Re: The Challenge. (Unencrypted) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Liberty Government and Rhineland Government Re: The Challenge. (Unencrypted) (/showthread.php?tid=123955)

To: Liberty Government and Rhineland Government Re: The Challenge. (Unencrypted) - The Gambler - 12-24-2014

Detecting Correct Frequency
Demodulating Data
Beginning Transmission

Warning: This is an signal is unencrypted and while primarily intended for Liberty and Rhineland anybody with the proper equipment may access it.

Hello,

I go by many names but to some I am known as The Gambler. I travel the galaxy in search of excitement.

I recently pondered the question; "Who is the most powerful in Sirius?" Many say Liberty and many say Rhineland. I could not determine the answer to the question myself so I ask both of you. Who is the most powerful? Who has the force of will to crush their enemies?

I must find the answer.

I have prepared a challenge. I have placed 500,000,000 credits in an escrow account. Whichever side can prove they are the most powerful shall receive those credits.

To prove you are the most powerful Liberty must destroy a official base owned by the Rhineland Government or Rhineland must destroy an office base owned by the Liberty Government. This must be a legitimate base (//level2+).

The use of allies, mercenaries or the like is acceptable.

Video or photographic proof of the battle and subsequent base destruction shall be required.

You have two weeks from the time of this transmission to prove your might.

Sincerely,
The Gambler.

End of Tramission

RE: To: Liberty Government and Rhineland Government Re: The Challenge. (Unencrypted) - SiriusFreeMercantileCommittee - 12-25-2014

<<Unencrypted Transmission Initiated>>

Hi All,

I'd be willing to bet $200 million that Liberty will do this first...

...any takers?

Cpt. Fabius, SFMCS.Starswine

<<Unencrypted Transmission Terminated>>

RE: To: Liberty Government and Rhineland Government Re: The Challenge. (Unencrypted) - Shizune - 12-26-2014

::Sender ID: Unknown::
:Subject: Not going to work?:

"You seem to be missing a fact my friend, neither armies have the fuel to reach one of their bases (//As Liberty can only go to Hamburg and Rheinland to Texas), and to be honest, I'm rather sure that neither are going to spend time day in and day out to destroy a base anyways...unless you can prove to us that there is a Rheinland base within the Liberty Navys ZOI or perhaps even a Liberty Navy base within Rheinlands ZOI, then by all means do such."

~With care
~Kelly

RE: To: Liberty Government and Rhineland Government Re: The Challenge. (Unencrypted) - The Gambler - 12-26-2014

Beginning Transmission

Surely you must jest. Two of the supposedly most powerful fleets in sirius are low on fuel? I've seen first hand that they both have Jump Drive technology as well.

If what you say is true though, perhaps I was incorrect about who really holds the power in Sirius.

We shall see.

End of Transmission