Discovery Gaming Community
To: IMG, OSI Subj: enquiry about transport services - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: IMG, OSI Subj: enquiry about transport services (/showthread.php?tid=124061)

To: IMG, OSI Subj: enquiry about transport services - Sabru - 12-28-2014

Receiving transmission

Source: Skarsi Wyrdmake
SWyrdmakePope@Discord.bfn
[|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]
Signal Strength: Very Discordant
Encryption: 5 tons of Flax
Subject: Enquiry

Kallisti to both organizations, Pope Skarsi Wyrdmake here.

I'm currently assessing the potential of deploying a modular base within Baffin to serve a number of purposes. What i wish to learn from both organizations is the cost per week of your supply services to assist in maintenance, should construction go ahead.

An itemized and precise list of costs would be appreciated.

Signed,
Skarsi Wyrdmake

RE: To: IMG, OSI Subj: enquiry about transport services - Major_Mayhem - 12-28-2014

[Image: kelly.png]

Your Holiness

While it is always great to hear, that our brethren, the Temporary Autonomous Zoners, are flourishing in Baffin, your holiness gives us rather few details regarding the contract. Mostly, we're interested in the exact position of the base and the exact amount of commodities to be delivered.

From this we will then be able to give a precise estimate how much we would charge for supplying the base.

Best regards
Jason Kelly
CEO of Omicron Supply Industries

[Image: transmissionbottom.png]

RE: To: IMG, OSI Subj: enquiry about transport services - Sabru - 12-29-2014

Receiving transmission

Source: Skarsi Wyrdmake
SWyrdmakePope@Discord.bfn
[|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]
Signal Strength: Very Discordant
Encryption: 5 tons of Flax
Subject: Enquiry

Mister Kelly, the main commodities required would be Robotic Hardware and Hull Segments in sufficient quantities to keep the constant maintenance work well supplied. I dont have exact numbers as the base is still in the planning stages.
The proposed location will be sent over secure comms to preserve secrecy.
Occasional shipments of other commodities may be contracted, but that can be a discussion for another time.

Signed,
Skarsi Wyrdmake

RE: To: IMG, OSI Subj: enquiry about transport services - Jack_Henderson - 12-30-2014

[Image: jack.png]

**** SENDER: Jack Henderson, IMG Operations Coordination ****

**** TO: Pope Skarsi Wyrdmake Temporary Autonomous Zoner Ambassador ****

Dear Pope Skarsi Wyrdmake ,

It is a pleasure hearing about some new efforts of taming space and bringing more civilization into it. A base that adds more security and more trade opportunities on the Baffin-Coronado corridor is most welcomed by the Guild.

Dear Pope, I can make you the offer that all good friends of the Guild can rely on: We help in construction, and we can muster large numbers for difficult processes in building, like when core upgrades are essential. Good communication is necessary to direct convoys at the right time to the right places.

What I cannot offer is regular supplying. The Guild has to maintain two bases of their own and we cannot divert ships for daily supplying. But we will gladly help in building and fortifying.

I have a question that is important for operational planning: Are you still hostile with the GRN annexation force in the Taus? Have they discovered Baffin and do they know about the project?

Good luck and I am looking forward to cooperating with the TAZ again.

Jack Henderson
IMG Operations

[Image: end.png]