Discovery Gaming Community
Seno) Seno Technologies Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Seno) Seno Technologies Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=124235)

Seno) Seno Technologies Recruitment - Seno Technologies - 01-02-2015

Welcome to the Seno Technologies Recruitment center, please fill in the following form:

Code:
[size=medium][font=Times New Roman][align=center][img]http://oi61.tinypic.com/dmuo9h.jpg?dateline=1420120384[/img][/align]

[align=right][color=#40E0D0]Seno Technologies Recruitment Office[/align]
________________________________________________________________________________​____________________________________________________

[align=left]
[/color][color=#40E0D0]Name:[/color][color=#FFFFFF]
[/color][color=#40E0D0]Date of Birth:[/color][color=#FFFFFF]
[/color][color=#40E0D0]Place of Origin:[/color][color=#FFFFFF]
[/color][color=#40E0D0]Gender:[/color][color=#FFFFFF]
________________________________________________________________________________​____________________________________________________

[/align][align=center][u][/color][color=#40E0D0]A Short Biography about me[/u][/align]
[/color][color=#FFFFFF][align=left] (Please write a proper written text wich is readable, in proper english and with correct spelling)[/align]

[align=left][/color][color=#40E0D0]Why do you want to join Seno Technologies and what do you expect from the company:
[/color] [color=#FFFFFF]  *Write Here* [/color]

[color=#40E0D0]Preferred Division which you are applying for (Trading/Security/Both):[/color][color=#FFFFFF]
[list]
[*]
[/list]

[/color][color=#40E0D0]Any special traits which you would like to share with us:[/color][color=#FFFFFF]
< A simple line or paragraph highlighting traits>

[/color][color=#40E0D0]Do you have a ship of your own (Y/N): [/color][color=#FFFFFF]

[/color][color=#FFD700][/align][align=center]OORP[/align][/color][color=#FFFFFF]

[/color][color=#40E0D0]Ever Sanctioned: [/color][color=#FFFFFF]

[/color][color=#40E0D0]Do you agree that you will abide by discovery server rules (Y/N):[/color][color=#FFFFFF]

[/color][color=#40E0D0]Your S.K.Y.P.E:[/color][color=#FFFFFF]

[/color][/font][/size]

RE: Seno) Seno Technologies Recruitment - Pysalas - 01-02-2015

[Image: dmuo9h.jpg?dateline=1420120384]

Seno Technologies Recruitment Office
________________________________________________________________________________​​____________________________________________________

Name: Nijo Mitsuzuka.
Date of Birth: 801 AS.
Place of Origin: Kusari.
________________________________________________________________________________​​____________________________________________________
A Short Biography about me
My name is Nijo Mitsuzuka. I was born on planet New Tokyo to a pretty rich family. My father is CEO of his own company which specializes in creating computers, computer software and other things associated with electronics. My mother works at my fathers company and she is his right hand. My parents are both very busy people and they didn't spend much time with me when I was little. My parents used to take me to their workplace, because they didn't want to leave me alone at home. While I stayed there, I used to explore that huge building where I was in. I found many interesting things, but mainly computers. I played with them a lot. That's when I got interested in them. I was around 3 years old, when I got to play with my first computer. At the age of 6 I learned my first programming language! My parents were very proud of me and said that I can go and study in the best university New Tokyo has to offer! I listened to them and I did it! I graduated from the university when I was 16 years old, because I was way smarter than other kids. When I was 17 years old I went to flying school and finished it when I was 19. My father wanted to hire me for his company, but I didn't accept his offer and started searching for new opportunities. That's when I stumbled into Seno Technologies.

Why do you want to join Seno Technologies and what do you expect from the company:
I want to join Seno Technologies, because I want to cooperate with other smart people to invent new technologies. I think Seno will hire people with lots of motivation and ideas to make things happen and I expect that we will reach new heights!

Preferred Division which you are applying for (Trading/Security/Both):
Both.

Any special traits which you would like to share with us:
I'm very motivated and hardworking.
I'm good when it comes to talking and listening.
I carry out orders very well.

Do you have a ship of your own (Y/N):
Yes.

OORP

Ever Sanctioned:
No.

Do you agree that you will abide by discovery server rules (Y/N):
Yes.

Your S.K.Y.P.E:
ephell1

RE: Seno) Seno Technologies Recruitment - Seno Technologies - 01-03-2015

Konbanwa Nijo Mitsuzuka-San

We've read your application very carefully! We've searched to the company your father is CEO of and we've seen that they're develloping quite allot of nice computers! We might want to work together with them. You've been accepted in to our ranks!
You've made a good choise when choosing for Seno) ! You won't regret it.

You've been added to the corporation private channels and we wish you a bright future with Seno)

Signed