Discovery Gaming Community
To: Rheinland Assets BDM/[RM]/RFP From: Adam Rockford (Alliance Star Fleet) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Rheinland Assets BDM/[RM]/RFP From: Adam Rockford (Alliance Star Fleet) (/showthread.php?tid=124323)

To: Rheinland Assets BDM/[RM]/RFP From: Adam Rockford (Alliance Star Fleet) - SnakeLancerHaven - 01-04-2015

Incoming Signal
ID: Adam Rockford, Alliance Commander
Encryption: HIGH
[Image: latest?cb=20120622212547]
Greetings my dear Rheinland friends,

It has been a long time since we last contacted you, but our representative Captain Klaus Hoffmann in Rheinland has told us, for our current matter, you could be the ones that might help us.

As you may see, the SASF's high ranked officers inside Liberty suddenly retired. We don't know the reason, there are no files about why they retired. As our goal of keeping the threat outside the Colonies in cage, we did alot of improvement in Rheinland, Bretonia and Kusari, however Liberty seemed a little distracted from this for whatever reason, we've had a hard time in keeping the Diplomacy in a neutral stance.

However, I myself together with the others outside Liberty and some close trusted friends inside Liberty fear what could have happened. The High ranked might have been blackmailed for retirement, to loose their motivation in this action/movement.

We have to figure out what's going on, but beforehand we would like a meeting with the BDM officers, to discuss this matter further.

Signal Ended.

RE: To: BDM From: Adam Rockford (Alliance) - SkyNet - 01-12-2015

Büro der Marineintelligenz
Secured military channel

...RECIPIENTS: Adam Rockford, SASF
...SENDER: Kommissaroberrat Volker Koch, BDM Internal Affairs
...LOCATION: Bonn Station, New Berlin System
...PRIORITY: Normal
...SUBJECT: Your meeting

Guten tag Herr Rockford,

I'm sorry for the delay but i don't had much time. I assume you wish to speak to the Büro's Oberkommando, ja? I'm currently the only one who is reachable. Your worries are understandable and i wouldn't be surprised if Liberty's government is responsible for your delicate matter, but i don't understand why you believe we can help you.

My office is open for you. Meet me at Bonn. Take your time.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Kommissaroberrat Volker Koch
Büro der Marineintelligenz, Internal Affairs

[Image: EVRmmmB.png]

Message End

RE: To: BDM From: Adam Rockford (Alliance) - SnakeLancerHaven - 05-02-2016

Incoming Signal
ID: Adam Rockford, Alliance Fleet Admiral
Encryption: HIGH
[Image: latest?cb=20120622212547]
Greetings my dear Rheinland friends,

I've went undercover since long and I apologize for not responding back to our meeting. We the Alliance Star Fleet would like to prepare for another meeting if that's still a case? Our cooperation is important to us aswell as the future of Rheinland. We have things to discuss.

Signal Ended.

RE: To: BDM From: Adam Rockford (Alliance Star Fleet) - SkyNet - 05-03-2016

[Image: koch9v2rkj.png]
Direktor Koch

Encrypted Video Transmission

.......● RECIPIENTS:.........Adam Rockford
.......● SENDER:-..............Volker Koch
.......● LOCATION:´..........Planet New Berlin, New Berlin System
.......● PRIORITY:..............█ █ ░ ░ ░
.......● SUBJECT:..............Your request

Guten tag Herr Rockford,

Many things have changed in Rheinland since your absence. Same goes for the agency. I'm curious to hear what the Star Fleet would want to discuss with the Büro.

A meeting can be arranged tomorrow at 21:00 SMT, Planet Hamburg. Let me know if we have a deal.

Koch out.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Direktor Volker Koch
Büro der Marineintelligenz, Oberkommando

[Image: direktorzpui8.png]

Message End

RE: To: BDM and Rheinland Assets [RM]/RFP From: Adam Rockford (Alliance Star Fleet) - SnakeLancerHaven - 05-03-2016

Connected
[Image: Sasf.png]

Forwarded: Büro der Marinenachrichtenintelligenz
Sender: Adam Rockford
Accessing Files

[Image: Faction05.png]
"Greetings Officer,

I understand. Same goes for our organisation, many things have changed."

Accessing Files
Loading [10% .... 20% ... 40% ... 70% ... 90% ... 100%]

"We shall have a meeting at given time and location. We have a deal. Rockford out-"
Connection Lost
Respond? [Y/N]

RE: To: BDM and Rheinland Assets [RM]/RFP From: Adam Rockford (Alliance Star Fleet) - SkyNet - 05-05-2016

[Image: fischer2lno12.png]
Kapitän Fischer

Encrypted Video Transmission

.......● RECIPIENTS:.........Adam Rockford
.......● SENDER:-..............Nikolle Fischer
.......● LOCATION:´..........U-201, New Berlin System
.......● PRIORITY:..............█ █ █ ░ ░
.......● SUBJECT:..............Access to the BDM mission board

Greetings,

I am Kapitän Nikolle Fischer. The Direktor asked me to forward you the necessary codes to access our mission board. You will find these within the attachment of this transmission. Please note, these codes are for your personal use only. Access will be limited to a single table.

That's all. Good luck.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Kapitän Nikolle Fischer
Büro der Marineintelligenz, Seekriegsleitung

[Image: kapitnazbrx.png]

Message End

RE: To: BDM and Rheinland Assets [RM]/RFP From: Adam Rockford (Alliance Star Fleet) - SnakeLancerHaven - 05-05-2016

Connected

Forwarded: Büro der Marinenachrichtenintelligenz
Accessing Files

"Greetings again Officer,

I appreciate your trust in those tasks! We will not fail I assure you. I understand that our Commander couldn't fill you in with much information. I'm uploading a small Data file of our history."

Accessing Files

"I'm sincerely sorry for my absence but the Omegas and Omicrons are currently in a realy shocking situation and we've been dragged into, took us a while until we got pulled out of this mess, yet some still see us part of the Core. I am also aware that building relations will take time, thus we hope that we can deliver you good news. Rockford out-"
Connection Lost
Respond? [Y/N]

RE: To: BDM and Rheinland Assets [RM]/RFP From: Adam Rockford (Alliance Star Fleet) - SnakeLancerHaven - 05-09-2016

Connected

Forwarded: Rheinland Enforcers
Accessing Files

"Re-transmitting,

For the Rheinland Military and Rheinland Federal Polizei."

Accessing Files

"Rockford out-"
Connection Lost
Respond? [Y/N]

RE: To: BDM and Rheinland Assets [RM]/RFP From: Adam Rockford (Alliance Star Fleet) - Kaiserliche Polizei Rheinlands - 05-10-2016

[Image: RFPHeader1.png]

[Image: Laura_Carsten9.jpg]

PRIORITY: Medium
ENCRYPTION: High
IDENTIFICATION: Polizeidirektorin Laura Carsten
SOURCE: RFP Direktorium Büros, Brandenburg Base
TO: Fleet admiral Adam Rockford

Guten Tag, Sehr geehrter fleet admiral Rockford. My name is Laura Carsten and I´m polizeidirektorin of the Rheinland Federal Polizei.

What would you like to talk about with us?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen, polizeidirektorin Carsten out.

END OF THE MESSAGE

RE: To: BDM and Rheinland Assets [RM]/RFP From: Adam Rockford (Alliance Star Fleet) - SnakeLancerHaven - 08-31-2019

Connected

Forwarded: Rheinland Assets
Accessing Files

"Greetings again,

It has been a while since you heard anything from us I do apologize for this however things have gotten a bit more "interesting" as some call it. The Star Fleet has had changes, significant ones at that. If you remember we used to be flying as a small Force among the Core and operated in the Omegas and its bordering systems."

Accessing Files

"However, their involvement in numerous imperial activities has shifted our focus from the real threats at our Borders. I do know your past with the Order and I hope you wont have a prejudice towards our Group when I tell you this: We operate now with the ones that have been fighting the Nomad threat at the edge of the Omicrons for decades. Now I dunno what their Overwatch has decided during the past decades but it looked like they preferred the Unlawful elements inside Sirius over the Lawfuls. Now in the past you may have noticed that that was necessary because of the Nomad influence and the Corruption. But I do feel we're beyond that and I strongly belive that you as the ones that witnessed that tragedy have alot more experience if anything. So I do wish we could keep our relationship in tact and secretly work with each other in getting rid of our old and new Enemy. By old, you do recognize what I'm talking about, right? The Coalition. They've become a nuissance across Sirius and have puppeteered many Revolutionary Organizations such as the Red Hessians, which you're already aware of, into spreading their ideology and re-awaken the possibility of an old enemy returning strong and using this oppurtunity to rise again while we are busy fighting the actual threat, the Nomads. If you're willing, I'd like to organize a meeting so you can be assured that we do not operate like the Primary Fleet in the Order thus we're not interested in the Groups that support our enemies. Rockford out-"
Connection Lost
Respond? [Y/N]