Discovery Gaming Community
To [Star] Enterprise CEO - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To [Star] Enterprise CEO (/showthread.php?tid=124435)

To [Star] Enterprise CEO - jide - 01-07-2015

---------------------- Incoming Transmission ---------------------

[Image: AlbertoRodriguez2.jpg]
Id: Praefectus Castrorum Alberto Rodriguez

Hola Senor,

I will get straight to the point. Few hours ago, a ship of your company name the Wanderer ventured in restricted corsairs space. I would like to remember you and your pilots that omicron 94 and omicron 91 are off limit to non corsairs citizens. This being said, we DID warning shots and took about 5-10 minutes before having any answers. Its was only warning shots but if we ever caught anothers ships from you company in restricted area of the Corsairs empire, we will remove the ship they way we see fit.

Hope you'll pass the message to your pilots about restricted space in Corsairs empire.

Gracias

---------------------- End Transmission ----------------------

RE: To [Star] Enterprise CEO - Star Enterprises Inc. - 01-12-2015

***Incoming Transmission***

Hello sir Mr. Jake Winslow here CEO of Star Enterprises. I would first like to apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused you and your people. We did not enter your system with any intentions of hostility or ill doings. Infact the reason we were in Omicron 94 was to help supply a corsair base named, Castillo Bajo Del Sol, it was a rather small mining installation right aside the colony.

As my men where docked on the station they were taking heavy fire from Corsair war ships and their allies. Now this is odd being a corsair base and corsair destroying it but this is not my concern we are just Zoners trying to help where we can. Needless to say the base was destroyed and sent my vessels 100k above the sun, was a huge explosion!

What you saw was my men leaving the system as commanded by the corsair Empire and myself. The ship in question may have had his auto pilot on and fallen asleep, some of them are a bit lazy. I understand you had to do what you had to do to protect your people and no offense taken from your actions. Again we do appologize for any wrong doings and would like to make a donation to the Empire to show a sign of good faith. Please respond with whom I am to send the donation to (TBH Only).

I hope in the future we can do business together and both prosper in the wealth of Sirius. Thank you for your time good sir.

***End Transmission***

RE: To [Star] Enterprise CEO - jide - 01-12-2015

Hola Senor Winslow,

I thank you for your answer even if it took you quite some time. The Castillo Bajo Del Sol you talking about was an illegally built base in our space which could have exposed the Corsairs who built it and their suppliers to "problems". This being said i thank you again for your offert to send us money but we would prefer that you bring 20 000 units of food To Crete. All shipments should datas (screens) should be sent to my office. Then we will concider this unfortunate event as closed. Hope you can delivers the required goods fast.

Gracias

RE: To [Star] Enterprise CEO - Alestone - 01-12-2015

To: Praefectus Castrorum Alberto Rodriguez

Subj: Food Delivery

Good Morning, sir!

Mister Winslow put me on the task of delivery of the foodstuffs. We felt it prudent to deliver a complete extra load rather than turn up 140 units short.

I have attached the requested logs, and appreciate the courtesy with which my crew and I have been received. It is always a pleasure to visit the Empire.

Should you have any concerns, please let us know.

Fair skies,

Chuck Alestone

Attachments:
Shipment 1
Shipment 2
Shipment 3
Shipment 4
Shipment 5

RE: To [Star] Enterprise CEO - jide - 01-12-2015

Hola Senor Alestone,

I'n the name of Crete citizen and Corsairs Brotherhood, i would like to thank you for such a fast response to our demand. We can now concider the "incident" case closed. You diligence to deal with the delivery show how professional your company is. Hope in the future, you can continu your delivery to Crete, according to your schedule.

Have our gratitude again.

Gracias

RE: To [Star] Enterprise CEO - HawkDraconis - 01-12-2015

Encryption Started......
Opening Comms Channels

To : Id: Praefectus Castrorum Alberto Rodriguez

Good Day Sir

Just another Load in Good Faith, it just brakes my heart to see so many Hungry Children.

[Image: FoodDelivery_zps033d5d86.jpg]

Closing Comms Channels

End of Transmission......