Discovery Gaming Community
To: Kruger| management -|- From: RFP -|- Subj: Community service inquiry - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Kruger| management -|- From: RFP -|- Subj: Community service inquiry (/showthread.php?tid=124672)

To: Kruger| management -|- From: RFP -|- Subj: Community service inquiry - Laura C. - 01-14-2015

[Image: RFPHeader1.png]

[Image: Laura_Carsten9.jpg]

PRIORITY: High
ENCRYPTION: High
IDENTIFICATION: Polizeidirektor Laura Carsten
SOURCE: RFP Direktorium Büros, Bonn station
SUBJECT: Certain person´s community service placement

Guten Tag, Sehr geehrter members of Kruger Mineralien management. Polizeidirektor Laura Carsten of the Rheinland Federal Polizei hier. This time I´m contacting you because Bundespolizei would like to ask for help.

First, we need to know if your corporation is part of federal community service program. In other words, if criminals sentenced to community service can work off their service on some of your station. Be it some light work, or maybe even heavier one. At smelters or something like that. Apology for my ingnorance about this matter, I didn´t deal with issue from this branch before.

Reason why I´m asking is that we have certain person which is sentenced to this punishment for two weeks. And because for some certain reasons community service can´t be worked off on any of polizei facilities, we are looking for neutral party where it would be possible. And we need to be sure that this person will work off it´s punishment properly without having any special treatment. Even if it would be...let´s say just theoretically...high-ranking member of some corporation´s management...not Kruger one of course...maybe even with some political influence in Rheinland Bundestag. But this is just...you know...theoretical example, ja?

So, would it be possible?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen, polizeidirektor Carsten out.

END OF THE MESSAGE

RE: To: Kruger| management -|- From: RFP -|- Subj: Community service inquiry - Laura C. - 01-25-2015

Checking for response...Failed, no response found!
Retransmitting message.........................Completed

RE: To: Kruger| management -|- From: RFP -|- Subj: Community service inquiry - Laura C. - 02-15-2015

Checking for response...Failed, no response found!
Retransmitting message.........................Completed

RE: To: Kruger| management -|- From: RFP -|- Subj: Community service inquiry - Kruger - 02-21-2015

[Image: i2mb.png]

To: Polizeidirektor Laura Carsten
Subject: Certain person´s community service placement

Guten tag Polizeidirektor Laura Carsten,

I have to admit, this is the first time for me too. A request like this have not ever passed my desk before this transmission. Still there is a first time for everything, this is one of them.

After a discussion in our Vorstand, we concluded that there is no reason why this should not be possible. There is always work at the different divisions of Krüger Mineralien. We are convinced it would be helpful for our employers to have additional hands.

I have a few questions on the matter, you are mentioning a punishment for 2 weeks, would it not be less difficult to make it a certain amount of hours of community service someone has to do? And do you need a general documentation of this community service that has to be done? If you want this, what would you like to be added there? Or should the person who has to make a community service gather approval signatures of the hours he worked? From the head of the department he has to work at?

If would be good if we work these details out first and when other cases like this comes to your or my own desk, we know what it all would involve.

Mit freundlichen grüßen,
Vorsitzender,
Helene Schmidt

[Image: eepo.png]

RE: To: Kruger| management -|- From: RFP -|- Subj: Community service inquiry - Laura C. - 04-19-2015

[Image: Laura_Carsten9.jpg]

PRIORITY: High
ENCRYPTION: High
IDENTIFICATION: Polizeidirektor Laura Carsten
SOURCE: RFP Direktorium Büros, Bonn station
SUBJECT: Certain person´s community service placement

Guten Tag, Sehr geehrte Frau Schmidt. First of all, let me apologize for the delay, because of error on polizei message server your reply somehow got stuck there so I was waiting for your message which you actually sent already.

Now to the matter. Duration of two weeks means simply ten standardized workdays with eight hours of work each day. So in total 80 working hours. Some documentation to confirm what work the person done would be needed, but nothing complicated. Just what she did and who supervised it and can confirm it if necessary. Regarding the work itself, we have no special requirements, simply treat the person as community service worker without specialized working skills, who was sent to you because violated Rheinland laws and needs to feel it was wrong. Whether the work will be something easy like basic manipulation somewhere in storehouse, or something little more demanding for example somewhere in your smelters, that is up to you. Just no directly hazardous areas and types of work, ja?

I hope everything is clear, if not, feel free to ask.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen, polizeidirektor Carsten out.

END OF THE MESSAGE