Discovery Gaming Community
To: Gallic corporations - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Gallic corporations (/showthread.php?tid=125202)

To: Gallic corporations - Daumann Heavy Construction - 01-25-2015

===Incoming Transmission===

[Image: tk-interview_zpsa5788bcf.jpg]

Source: The Ring, New Berlin system.
Comm ID: Hanna Richter DHC Secretary

Good day, my name is Hanna Richter. I am the head Secretary here at Daumann headquarters.

I am contacting you today for a few reasons. The primary reason is with the hope of expanding business ventures between our corporations, and arranging trade agreements. The secondary reason is a proposal to trade technology, however we can discuss that further down.

I do not know what information you have on file about Daumann, so let me briefly explain who we are.

Daumann Heavy Construction is the largest mining and construction company in Rheinland, we supply ores such as Aluminum, Hydrocarbons, Cobalt, Copper, and of course our biggest export. Uncut Diamonds.We also manufacture a large number of Rheinland ships and weapons technology, as well as bases, both in the construction of the base itself and the supplies used in constructing the base.

Our primary goal today, as I said, is to arrange trade agreements with your corporations.

We are in a unique position where we are able to speed along docking rights to a number of stations in Rheinland, granting you access to a variety of different ores for your traders, as well as supplying you with ores ourselves.

As for our second matter.

One of our transport pilots while on a trade run to Gallia saw one of your Advanced Trains, the Pachyderme I believe it is called. We would be rather interested in the possibility of trading on our ships for one, as we think it would make a nice addition to our Transportation Division.

Now we understand, your government is currently waging a war against Bretonia, and as our government has been locked in a war with Liberty for some time, we understand the demands requested of manufacturing corporations during war time. There is a shift that is required, where civilian ships and weapons are put to a lower priority than military equipment. And we fully understand if the supplies or facilities to construct such a ship, especially one for export to a foreign house corporation, are in high demand.

What we would like to suggest is a trade of technologies. In general our pilots swear by the RT-41-PFT Container Transport, more commonly the “Uruz”. It is a heavy transport equipped with up to 12 Class 4 Transport Turrets, armor nearly equivalent to that of the "Colossus" Rheinland Train, and one of the largest power cores of any transport in Sirius. That combined with the capacity to haul up to 4200 cubic tons of cargo make it perfect for high value cargo traversing the more dangerous system.

We would of course be willing to trade any other technology we have access to, within reason of course. We would not be able to for example, give you any high value military equipment, but we are more then welcome to share any Rheinland civilian technologies.

Best Wishes

Hanna Richter DHC

===Transmission Terminated===

RE: To: Gallic corporations - Price_ - 01-27-2015

***Boosting signal***

RE: To: Gallic corporations - IDF Shipping - 02-25-2015

[Image: cecille.png]

Recipient: Daumann Heavy Construction - Hanna Richter

Bonjour Hanna,
apologies for the slight delay, some of your proposals have obvious sensitivities and potential risks so we needed to run things past representatives from the Kingdom.

Regarding your first matter, Gallia encourages trade in any of the resources we need to maintain both our current standard of living and our continuing liberation of what you know as Bretonia and if politics do not evolve eventually Liberty. Rheinland ships are encouraged and will of course be able to ship materials back to homeland as long as they do not breach Gallic laws.

IDF will happily arrange docking at any of our bases as long as the above is adhered to. Any dealings should not place our captains or docking officers in a difficult position. If this happened our loyalty is to the Crown and it is likely reports of unwholesome trade would reflect poorly both on DHC and Rheinland as a whole.

Weaponry is however another matter, any advance on that front would need evaluation as to the benefits Gallia will accrue. it is likely this would involve differing representatives direct from the Government and if you wish to follow this path a special trade delegation will need to be set up.

A similar situation regarding ships exists and as you have astutely noted we have limited capacity for exchange in this area. At present all commercial vessels are employed in the service of the King and it unlikely any spare capacity to manufacture for export exists.

Affectueusement, Cecillia.

[Image: transmissionclosed.png]