Discovery Gaming Community
Discussion Faction rephacked hostile: Order - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Discussion Faction rephacked hostile: Order (/showthread.php?tid=125642)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

Discussion Faction rephacked hostile: Order - sindroms - 02-03-2015

Split thread so adding this at front of new thread. - Do not discuss the sanction but feel free to discuss repercussions if you want - Tuncle

As this also involves indie IDs, can we post here?

I have a question. Does this mean that the Order ID now can egage Zoner IDed ships in the same way they can engage BHG then? Did you really just give us a sirius-wide zoner-rape ID?

RE: Faction rephacked hostile: Order - Mímir - 02-03-2015

(02-03-2015, 09:27 AM)sindroms Wrote: Did you really just give us a sirius-wide zoner-carnation ID?

Please say yes, please say yes!

RE: Faction rephacked hostile: Order - tothebonezone - 02-03-2015

This was not one of the admin teams finest decisions.

Can't tell if troll.

RE: Faction rephacked hostile: Order - Fluffyball - 02-03-2015

As a guy who used to have The Order character, I'd like you to explain how and/or why Zoners would be hostile to The Order in the lore, as they were Allies in the long long time. It doesn't make sense and you are violating the lore right now.

Not that this is opening a door for some maniacs that will use The Order ID to hunt Zoners. Good job. Instead of solving one problem, you opened door for that problem even wider.

RE: Faction rephacked hostile: Order - Thyrzul - 02-03-2015

As a guy who is still having a TAZ character, I would like to ask the following: What is the guarantee that Order will learn from this and won't just start massacring Zoners on sight because of revenge?

EDIT: Got my answer, no guarantee, so let the war begin...

RE: Faction rephacked hostile: Order - Sabru - 02-03-2015

(02-03-2015, 09:52 AM)Toris James Gray Wrote: As a guy who used to have The Order character, I'd like you to explain how and/or why Zoners would be hostile to The Order in the lore, as they were Allies in the long long time. It doesn't make sense and you are violating the lore right now.

As a co-leader of an official zoner faction, and being the target of one of those incidents, it's the effect of the Order| Leadership's actions against their "allies" that caused this.

the result you see is caused by player actions from within the order. cause and effect. you cause trouble and shoot zoners, you will suffer the consequences. even (now former) allies.

(02-03-2015, 09:58 AM)Sabru Wrote:
(02-03-2015, 09:52 AM)Toris James Gray Wrote: As a guy who used to have The Order character, I'd like you to explain how and/or why Zoners would be hostile to The Order in the lore, as they were Allies in the long long time. It doesn't make sense and you are violating the lore right now.

As a co-leader of an official zoner faction, and being the target of one of those incidents, it's the effect of the Order| Leadership's actions against their "allies" that caused this.

the result you see is caused by player actions from within the order. cause and effect. you cause trouble and shoot zoners, you will suffer the consequences. even (now former) allies.

Well, such decision opened this kind of players new opportunity and indie Order will use that ID to hunt down every Zoner in their zone.

RE: Faction rephacked hostile: Order - sindroms - 02-03-2015

The Order ID still doesn't allow attacking transports. Also, there is nothing Zoners haul around that would allow them to request a cargo drop.

So in hindsight, I think around 90% of zoner players are safe.

So I propose roleplay excuse for that and turning some never-visited or even rarely used or even majority of the bases to The Order. It would be logical if Zoners declared The Order their enemy and the latter would just simply "secure" bases for their own gain in such situation.

I look forward for Zoner-Order War now.

RE: Faction rephacked hostile: Order - tothebonezone - 02-03-2015

(02-03-2015, 09:58 AM)Sabru Wrote: As a co-leader of an official zoner faction, and being the target of one of those incidents, it's the effect of the Order| Leadership's actions against their "allies" that caused this.

So as a result of OORP hatred and actions, players who have both Zoners and Order characters (like me) get boned. There's no punishment for the players doing all of this (In a disruptive, out of character manner), just to the guys who had nothing to do with it!

Fine work. Fine, fine work!