Discovery Gaming Community
To: Junker Congress leadership - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Junker Congress leadership (/showthread.php?tid=125931)

Pages: 1 2

To: Junker Congress leadership - Independent Miners Guild - 02-10-2015

[Image: 264px-ImgLogo.png]

We were lead to believe that the Congress is actually interested to receive the evidence with its member carrying cardamine. And we were equally interested to dispose that evidence. Especially after the scandal with the Independent Neuralnet Division.

Please let us know if the agreement is still going to be honored. And, dear Congressmen, do not receive my message as a threat, the Guild is and will remain being a strong business partners of yours.

Irene Thompson

RE: To: Junker Congress leadership - WildBill - 03-18-2015

....Powering Transmitter....
....Opening Com Channel....
....Encrypting Transmission....
.:j:. - Junker Congress - .:j:.

[Image: avatar_20471.jpg]

Deputy Arbiter Wild Bill

Howdy,

Sorry I ain't gotten back to y'all in a timely manner. We been plenty busy with Liberty. We like doin business with y'all, an understand yer dislike of Slavery an Cardamine. That bein said, we ain't gonna be able to help y'all with any sort of evidence gainst JM. We do not agree nor condone their actions gainst y'all, but, they're still kin to us, even if they is of distant relations. I'd like to continue doin business with y'all. I really think we got ourselves a good deal goin on, an if'n y'all haven't noticed, there ain't been an incident like this one fer some time. Leavin JM out of it, what can we do to make this right?

Sincerely,
Wild Bill, Deputy Arbiter Junker Congress

....Transmission Terminated....

RE: To: Junker Congress leadership - Independent Miners Guild - 03-19-2015

Comm ID: Guild Master Alan Smith
Recipient ID: Wild Bill
Source: Jakarta Orbital Facility
Encryption: Standard
Subject: Reply

[Image: XpN7Tvm.jpg]

Dear Deputy Arbiter.

We have heard that the Congress is on court in Liberty for, among other things, cardamine trafficking. I understand that it was a wise decision for the Board to bring the evidence directly to you and not report them to the authorities as a law-abiding entity would normally have done.

We are also sad to hear that you could not fulfill your end of the agreement either.

Perhaps a counter-offer might be appropriate then. Singapore Shipyard in Tau-44 is purchasing Premium Scrap on the highest available price outside Gallia. The Guild's growth during the last decade is well-known and we're currently on the process of building up a northern host. The shipyard is also very close to Fort Siloso which sells Niobium Ore and Nagano system. It is the Board's estimation that you can re-route a significant portion of your Premium Scrap mining and transport it to Singapore.

Optionally you may also document your deliveries in a similar way such as this one in order for us to reward the Congress with the appropriate bonuses for their good work.

Guild Master Alan Smith

RE: To: Junker Congress leadership - WildBill - 03-19-2015

....Powering Transmitter....
....Opening Com Channel....
....Encrypting Transmission....
.:j:. - Junker Congress - .:j:.

[Image: avatar_20471.jpg]

Deputy Arbiter Wild Bill

Howdy,

Well, that's mighty fine of y'all. I'll git my guys on it right away. Most of our ships is covered in scrap, an they hold together all right. So, If'n y'all don't mind yer ships lookin the same then this deal's good with us. An, it's bout functionality not bein pretty or shinny, right?

Sincerely,
Wild Bill, Deputy Arbiter Junker Congress

....Transmission Terminated....

RE: To: Junker Congress leadership - matster - 03-22-2015

Greetings IMG representative. Congress Arbiter Wild Bill informed me you needed Premium Scrap at Singapore. Given I had some contacts in my youth with the IMG I was all to happy to start this up. These images here represent three deliveries totaling 9,225 units of Premium Scrap. I will be delivering more soon.
Yours,
Mathias Sterling

RE: To: Junker Congress leadership - matster - 03-23-2015

Two more totalling 6150.

RE: To: Junker Congress leadership - matster - 03-23-2015

Another 6150. bringing the total to 21525 units delivered thus far.

RE: To: Junker Congress leadership - matster - 03-25-2015

Greetings here is your regular update on deliveries. We'll say 8075 in these two deliveries.

RE: To: Junker Congress leadership - matster - 03-29-2015

Greetings IMG Guildmaster and Junker Congress Arbiter. Here and here show my most recent update on deliveries to Singapore. Thanks to the person who helped with these current shipments. The operation is mostly going smoothly. I can report that some gunhappy Gallic patrols in Bretonian space nearly destroyed one of the transports I own but the crew escaped with their lives and cargo intact. Needless to say THAT transport will not be returning to Newcastle.

RE: To: Junker Congress leadership - matster - 04-05-2015

Greetings! I apologize for not delivering this message sooner but I have been busy with many projects lately. Here is your update on deliveries. Approximately 12000 units.