Discovery Gaming Community
To: GMG Guild Masters | Subject: Important issues - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: GMG Guild Masters | Subject: Important issues (/showthread.php?tid=125974)

To: GMG Guild Masters | Subject: Important issues - Stone Bros Ltd/GmbH - 02-11-2015

[Image: SeanStone_TB_start.png]

Encryption: High, Business grade
Sender: Sean Stone, executive director of Stone Bros Ltd/GmbH
Sent from: planet New Berlin, New Berlin system, Rheinland
To: GMG Guild Masters
Subject: Important issues

Good morning, honourable GMG Guild Masters! My name is Sean Stone and I´m executive director of Stone Bros Ltd/GmbH. I hope you know our company because we have long-term business relationship with GMG - precisely with Guild Master Taro Katsuo - which is connected to Shuri base in Okinawa system, which our company built to current size almost solely and then had - actually still has - rented several modules there for our high-tech equipment factories. We also exported hundreds of thousands cargo units of helium-3 and h-fuel what over time became key part of our company´s economy, and built base for our workers on surface of planet Miura.

But I don´t want to waste your precious time, so let´s go to issues which are reason for sending this message.

First one is Guild Master Katsuo himself. I hope nothing bad happened to him and I would like to ask you about him. Three months ago, we brough for negotiation proposal about connecting our business and company itself more closely with GMG, including changing affiliation from current IMG to GMG. You can see original message via this data link:

--- LOADING DATA LINK...DONE...READING ACCESS TO MESSAGE GRANTED ---

Unfortunately - as you can see - we didn´t receive any reply. And I doubt person like Guild Master Katsuo would let such important message between business partners without any reply, even if he would disagree with everything. Thus we would like to ask what is going on. As you can read in that message, it´s about future of the company and such big delay is becoming very unpleasant with significant effect on our economy.

Now to the second issue which is encounter which one of our ships had few days ago when waiting for loading next to Fujisawa Mining Facility. It was big surprise for the captain to see there civilian gunboat of Kruger Mineralien which popped up from cloud and passed near to disappear again from scanner range in the direction of Shuri Base. Before captain had time to think what to do, gunboat returned, stopped near and started conversation which ended with threat to our whole company with Kruger´s "big battlegroup dispatched in Sigma systems." You can read the whole conversation and see some additional materials in data attachment of this message.

I think you should know about this and I apologize for delay, I was informed about this event yesterday during conversation with captain of the ship via Sky-P3 protocol and he mentioned it "just by the way". It was simply very bad judgement from his side, supported unintentionally by my words during our talk we had some time ago when I said that Guild Master Katsuo stopped communicating with us, so our captain thought there is nobody in GMG to whom we should report it anyway.

But for your understanding, captain Sebastian Stein is very good and experienced employee. Only problem is that he is from Rheinland and as he said himself when I asked why he didn´t report this immediatelly, he answered that this behaviour is not surprise at all for him because "it´s nothing new". I should say that captain Stein is flying for us mainly from or to Rheinland and he knows very well with what oppresion we must live here. We can´t dock on Kruger or Daumann stations, IMG ships are met with hostility and when Rheinland government shortly ago changed laws including cushioning the embargo on Liberty border and allowing chosen commodities to be exported there, IMG affiliated ships are the only legal party which is directly excluded from this posibility.

But once again, I apologize for the delay with such important information.

By the way, when I speak about threats in Sigmas and Okinawa, I would like to express my sadness about destruction of Fuxyueru Trade Hub. I was shocked when I heard the station which was there so long is gone. Even despite I got from our pilots reports about supplying problems which led to some visible damage on the station. Actually, in the week before destruction, our ships delivered to the station repairing materials two times and I personally informed Guild Master Katsuo about problem via Sky-P3 protocol. And one of our pilots even noticed that supply problem continues directly in the day of destruction, but before he was able to load materials and take off, base was gone already. What a sad loss of invested money and mainly all the invested effort!

With this I conclude my message. I will be waiting for your reply.

---LOADING DATA ATTACHMENT...DONE---

[Image: TB_end.png]

RE: To: GMG Guild Masters | Subject: Important issues - Shinju - 02-11-2015

CommID: Guildmistress Taruko Ishibashi
To: Sean Stone, ~ Sigmas
Subject: Contact

Kon'nichiwa Stone-sama,

Guildmaster Taro Katsuo is currently unavailable and I would love to provide you with details and also I would love to answer to your Transmission, however Guildmaster shared his wish to answer to your communication himself and I would love to keep it that way. After all you know each other much better.

About Kruger Minerals, it's a long history and currently they are banned from our space and their vessels have to be eliminate on sight. Large words about their fleet our normal, but usualy we see them running away with tail between legs, constantly breaking Guild's laws and treaty of Sigmas.

However I will leave this message open to Guildmaster Katsuo for thirty(30) days, and if he won't be able to respond then I will. I am sorry for current problems, Sean-sama and I wish you a good luck. See you in 30 days.

Sayonara!!
~Taruko Ishibashi, Guildmistress & Paramilitary Commander of the Gas Miners Guild

RE: To: GMG Guild Masters | Subject: Important issues - Stone Bros Ltd/GmbH - 04-15-2015

[Image: TB_universal.png]

Sender: Stone Bros Ltd/GmbH transport company
To: GMG message box
Subject: Unanswered message

This is automatic message reminder of Stone Bros Ltd/GmbH: You have one message from our company which requires answer. Please check it as soon as possible and send us reply. Thank you for your time and have a nice day!

RE: To: GMG Guild Masters | Subject: Important issues - Stone Bros Ltd/GmbH - 04-26-2015

This is automatic message reminder of Stone Bros Ltd/GmbH: You have one message from our company which requires answer. Please check it as soon as possible and send us reply. Thank you for your time and have a nice day!

RE: To: GMG Guild Masters | Subject: Important issues - Stone Bros Ltd/GmbH - 05-03-2015

RE: To: GMG Guild Masters | Subject: Important issues - Stone Bros Ltd/GmbH - 05-24-2015

RE: To: GMG Guild Masters | Subject: Important issues - SMI-Great.Fox - 06-01-2015

O:O=Transmission Connected=O:O
O:O=Video Display Enabled=O:O
O:O=Identification:Guildsman Charles Takato=O:O

[Image: 2wpmg0o.jpg]

Hello? Heeelllooo? Is this thing on?

Right. Uhm. As newly elected spokesman for GMG, I wish you greetings until our new Guildmaster is chosen.

From what I am reading here, is about the continued acts of agression from Kruger within Sigma space. Is that correct? Along with continued operations with supplying installation Shuri.

If I can get a more detailed update of this I would be most appreciated. I'm running off old documentation so bear with me here.

Guildsman Charles Takato

O:O=End of Message=O:O