Discovery Gaming Community
Commander and Reaper ~ Inverness - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Commander and Reaper ~ Inverness (/showthread.php?tid=125992)

Commander and Reaper ~ Inverness - Shinju - 02-11-2015

Inverness - 02/13/822

"Here we go, I am going to meet my Commander after a long time of sadness and stress. How should I behave to her? Like a soldier to Commander or like a friend to friend?" Again Liss was quite stressed and nervous, slowly proceeding to Inverness jump hole in Cortez system. She has come from the center of the Liberty, New York where she was a long time before she got in touch with Kate again. People were quite curious about her and her quite strange ship, at least people who never seen "Lich" fighter or "Reaper" him or herself. This time she had to meet Kate in Inverness and Liss NavMap showed just some Junker and one Gaian base near, excluding Gaians she recognised meeting would be on one of the Junker bases. Which one however? Confused she chose the large one with drydocks and slowly proceeded to the docking bay where she landed without a problem. Junkers were again eyeing her ships and Liss herself, she gave them a look and said...

"Do not dare to touch my ship, it's not a junk nor wreck and it's quite unique so if you will touch it then I will break you hands, capiche?"

She really wasn't in the mood full of jokes and such, quickly proceeding to the corridor looking around for any sign of alcohol and bar around. And she found it, however she decided to stay near the door. Looking around for a redhead woman, Kate... She sat down onto the chair, typically at the dark corner and sighed, waiting patiently for her Commander.

RE: Commander and Reaper ~ Inverness - Omicron - 02-11-2015

Invergordon Space Port, Inverness

Valkyrie never had made anyone wait for herself long. Quite relaxed, she found Leslie soon enough. To her, familiar face from Reapers of Sirius sported wrong uniform. From Lohingren’s favourite, Kate chose her own destiny since. Ironic, she thought, given her ‘wings’ opened wide only after she resigned from her position among The Angels within Braillian people. “Hello Leslie” Sounded like the most appropriate way to begin conversation. They have not talked in a long time, even back then busy with her own squadron. What help she could be to another Reaper she did not knew yet, expecting Lesi to explain when she is ready to do so. At least she did not changed any - Kate thought, facing one of her ex-wingmen after all that time.

RE: Commander and Reaper ~ Inverness - Shinju - 02-11-2015

Inverness - 02/13/822

Liss would look up at Kate, quickly standing up and saluting before she realized it's probably not good move to do now. Looking around carefuly she sat down carefuly again, looking at Kate.

"Hello Kate, I hope I am not distutbing you or taking your special time away... I am glad I can see you after a long while of being too lonely"

She says silently and takes out a bottle of Whiskey, placing it onto the table.