Discovery Gaming Community
Plz Halp - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Flood (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Plz Halp (/showthread.php?tid=126081)

Plz Halp - Wesker - 02-13-2015

Gytrash you have made my day like 5 times with those shoutbox posts ik its bad and shouldn't be said but I laughed too hard. But anyways onto my question....

So ive seen some rage about the core recently, honestly I never really cared about there RP at all there ships look so cool! And since they can kill Noms, sairs, OCs, and order I just said why not because its fun.

But I would like some clarification... If Core aren't BHG, than like what are they? Some random lolkilling faction that just trolls unlawfuls and noms? I don't understand I feel like if the Core and BHG were just linked together and had some more justified RP and limitations people wouldnt complain. Again if im missing something im sorry I don't mean to troll you or make fun of you if your Core|, seriously besides the kirk for me you guys have awesome looking capitals. But I just fail to understand Ive only been here for like 5 months so pls help me understand.

RE: Plz Halp - Gytrash - 02-13-2015

Request that this thread be moved to the General Discussion section

Edit: On a more serious note, I can't figure the Core RP at all, it's an official faction that seems to be related to no NPC faction by declaration of their own leader and yet uses BHG shipline and BHG IFF.

RE: Plz Halp - Wesker - 02-13-2015

(02-13-2015, 02:50 AM)Gytrash Wrote: Request that this thread be moved to the General Discussion section

Edit: On a more serious note, I can't figure the Core RP at all, it's an official faction that seems to be related to no NPC faction by declaration of their own leader and yet uses BHG shipline and BHG IFF.

Im new I have no idea how to move it to the General discussion section but I would if you would tell me pls.
Again if they linked the BHG and the Core together maybe it wouldn't be such a hastle, also that shoutbox post the middle one thanks for making my day hahahahaha.

(02-13-2015, 02:59 AM)Punisher5431 Wrote:
(02-13-2015, 02:50 AM)Gytrash Wrote: Request that this thread be moved to the General Discussion section

Im new I have no idea how to move it to the General discussion section but I would if you would tell me pls.
Again if they linked the BHG and the Core together maybe it wouldn't be such a hastle, also that shoutbox post the middle one thanks for making my day hahahahaha.

The request was general to a moderator of the forums, PM one of them and ask them to move it.

But apparently the BHG Core and the Core are linked somehow but not the BHG and the Core and the three paragraphs of explanation don't make it really easy.

RE: Plz Halp - Wesker - 02-13-2015

Hmm seems theres another thread about it ill take a look.

RE: Plz Halp - Lythrilux - 02-13-2015

I specifically asked for the other flood thread to be locked, or rather, for the discussion in there to be dropped and moved into the Core feedback thread.
Please refrain from making pointless flood threads. Also Gytrash doesn't really know what he's talking about.

I'll answer some of the questions in here in our feedback thread.

(02-13-2015, 09:35 AM)Lythrilux Wrote: I specifically asked for the other flood thread to be locked, or rather, for the discussion in there to be dropped and moved into the Core feedback thread.
Please refrain from making pointless flood threads. Also Gytrash doesn't really know what he's talking about.

I'll answer some of the questions in here in our feedback thread.

As I've been slapped down for the immensely insulting and offensive behaviour of comparing your RP to CamTheMan's I'll refrain from doing so again.

Speaking as someone who wrote more than three paragraphs of explanation for A JOKE CHARACTER You were talking out of your fruity fribjibbler when you wrote up the Core information page and should be bloody well ashamed of yourself.

RE: Plz Halp - Ryus - 02-13-2015

And here I was thinking you were slapped down for harassing another board member and suggesting that his factions officaldom was the result of sexual favors offered to an admin. And by suggesting I mean flat out saying that.

RE: Plz Halp - Angry Zoner - 02-13-2015

Lythrilux Wrote:Please refrain from making pointless flood threads.

That's the point of the flood.

[Image: no-power.gif]

Gytrash Wrote:Edit: On a more serious note, I can't figure the Core RP at all, it's an official faction that seems to be related to no NPC faction by declaration of their own leader and yet uses BHG shipline and BHG IFF.

I also would like to see that cleared.

RE: Plz Halp - Lythrilux - 02-13-2015

Well then just learn to read. It's not hard.