Discovery Gaming Community
To: Solar Runner Councilmen - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Solar Runner Councilmen (/showthread.php?tid=126329)

To: Solar Runner Councilmen - Shizune - 02-17-2015

Ashley walks about the bridge of the Ganymede, looking rather pleased about the ships brand new retrofitting. The bridge behind her had been completely changed from its original Colonial setup to a more higher tech based off of the other Solar Runner capital vessels. The crew were working around the bridge to bring the cruiser fully online, the dry dock clamps of Livadia releasing the Ganymede into space soon after all pre-check flights were complete. She walks over to the comm's device and starts to send a message to the Runner command.

"Konichiwa fellow Runners and Councilmen, all prefitting equipment of the Ganymede have be changed and upgraded to our standards. While the power core was something hard to replace, it has thus far proved to be much more difficult then the workers on Livaida could handle. I'm going to move the vessel to Omega 49, and more it out there for a while before bringing her back, as we still have yet to outfit the sleeping quarters, bathing rooms and many other crew, captain and everyone elses rooms with necessary things. After that I'll move her to the Sigma's to refit the hospital area from the Cryer base. After that I'll take the Ganymede over to Okinawa, Interspace are still good friends of ours and hopefully they and the GMG can help train the crew of this vessel on how to handle it a bit more..and yes, I know Interspace are not fighters, but they know some good things on defense. After that, the fourth stop would be the GMG gas rig, this thing has a massive fuel storage area that we put in and it will go a long way to filling them full of fuel. Fifth would finally be back to Omicron 74 for the final testing phase before the Ganymede will be ready for Operation Novas. That is all, I'll keep you up to date."

Senior Councilmen Ashley Suzuki Harper
Secretary of Recruitment & Logistics
Solar Runners

RE: To: Solar Runner Councilmen - Shizune - 02-22-2015

Ashley paces the bridge of the Genymede quickly before looking at her comm's device and calling up the Councilmen over a encrypted link

"Konichiwa Councilmen, the Genymede has ran into a snag of problems recently, including a large one. Joseph and Max, this is for you and my husband James only..me, my crew and the Genymede will be hiding out near the Freelancer station in Sigma 13. We've gotten our hands on a 'glowy inert rock'. I'm sure you three know what I'm talking about and I need it picked up as soon as possible; I'm also opening this comm to anyone you three trust to take this rock away safely. I just hope you get here soon..."

Senior Councilmen Ashley Suzuki Harper
Secretary of Recruitment & Logistics
Solar Runners