Discovery Gaming Community
To:Gypsie Skripto of the Erisian Liberation Front - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To:Gypsie Skripto of the Erisian Liberation Front (/showthread.php?tid=126357)

To:Gypsie Skripto of the Erisian Liberation Front - Crimson Cross - 02-18-2015

[Image: OAZ4AVT.png]

[+]=======

To: Gypsie Skripto, [ELF]

In recent months, as the Crimson Cross has seen it's resurgence, we have acted many times in a capacity of both open-mindedness and friendship to the Erisian movement. We've harbored your peoples, assisted them, and acted in both official, and non-official capacities as allies.

As such, news of your peoples fragmenting with the hopes of helping your movement along in a more combat-oriented capacity has been welcomed news.

A series of recent events (see:[ATTACHMENT] ) however has left the Council questioning the current stance of our two organizations. We presently work with the [TAZ] as friends, and yet.. we have your peoples.

You know of the Cross, you know of the NaciĆ³n de Malta.. but we know very little of this new group that we are lead to believe you head--

We, and more specifically; I would like to know where and how we stand. Letting things play out naturally tends to get people killed, something I should like to avoid.

Here's hoping this can be solved without more gunplay being involved.

--Cardinal Mario Olmos

RE: To:Gypsie Skripto of the Erisian Liberation Front - Gypsie Skripto - 02-18-2015

To: Cardinal Mario Olmos
Encryption: None

[Image: dE6P0LG.gif]

Kallisti Senor!

It is true, that during my belonging to the higher spheres of the TAZ sect I looked the other side while other Popes deal with your kind. But there are things about the Nacion Maltesa that I personally have never approved. For instance, my Libertarian ideology, shared also by the people who have grouped with me recently under the ELF flag, does not stand seeing people turned into slaves to fuel the machinery of a drug cartel empire such as yours. Despite us having no issue with drug usage, both slavery and imperialism are things that are not in tune with our Goddess' plans for a more free humanity. I hope your people's path and ours don't Cross again *winks* for the sake of the little things we still have in common.

PS: Do know that we are completely unaffiliated from the Temporary Autonomous Zoners and our sayings do not represent them in any ways, since all we share these days is a Common Mother, much like yourselves and the hispanos in Gamma.

Yours in Eris

[Image: qbNK5ZX.png]

RE: To:Gypsie Skripto of the Erisian Liberation Front - Sciamach - 02-18-2015

[Image: OAZ4AVT.png]

[+]=======

To: Gypsie Skripto, [ELF]

You scold our peoples usage of slavery without knowing the extent of it... a shame, ignorance is unbecoming of you signore Skripto.

Maltese slavery varies from group to group, but I can assure you; the people brought to the Cross are in better conditions than they were found down in places like Liberty. They're given food, proper quarters, and after about two Maltese years; they're freed and given proper jobs. A good number of them choose to continue working in the fields, but it isn't this abusive abomination you seem to believe our peoples hold over them. They're certainly treated better than they were in Liberty or Bretonia.

Not every slave is treated this way, I will admit, but know at least the full story before throwing around accusations.

Truth be told however; I'm disappointed signore Skripto. I was expecting more from this group of yours. Next time you see one of our vessels, they won't be quite as friendly as I have been to you.

Don't let me catch you on Maltese borders.
Per il pianeta.

--Cardinal Mario Olmos