Discovery Gaming Community
Missive to Elder Deputy Pepe of the Cretan Empire - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Missive to Elder Deputy Pepe of the Cretan Empire (/showthread.php?tid=126494)

Missive to Elder Deputy Pepe of the Cretan Empire - Alexander Walker - 02-21-2015

[Image: 32XFSoe.png]

Kallisti Elder Deputy of the Cretan Empire.

My name is Alexander Walker and I am the new Administrator of Star Space Port. We have always maintained cordial relations with Your Empire and we wish to see this continue. Once the destruction of our factories is completed, we will open our station again, this time as a freeport. We would be glad to see your pilots visiting our base as long as they do not endanger our neutrality or fire shots to our station.

Of course we didn't forget to show our appreciation to our lasting friendship and thus we brought some gifts to you and the Empire.

• We have brought a lot of food to Planet Crete. Purchase: [1|2|3|4|5|6] Arrival: [1|2|3|4|5|6]
And some extras: [1|2|3|4]
• In return, we mostly purchased artifacts but also Hull Segments for our station: [1|2|3|4|5|6]
• We made some special deliveries of Luxury Food specifically for your villas and the men under you immediate command. Also brought some other luxuries that I'm sure you'll appreciate. And lots of drink for your parties. Purchase: [1|2|3] Arrival: [1|2|3]

We only wish in return to inform the independent Corsairs and the APT| wing of our relationship as we do not wish our ships or station to be attacked due to lack of knowledge.

I wish you health and success.

RE: Missive to Elder Deputy Pepe of the Cretan Empire - Pepe - 02-21-2015

|><| |><| |><| ENCRYPTED BATTLE REPORT |><| |><| |><|

[Image: Interface57th-church_zps0c9d977a.png]

Pepe "El Comisario" Ladron

Senor Walker, how generous... Santa Muerte, bless this hermano! *looks happy*

I have no words, caramba! And I see no hungry people on our streets today, as well! So good work, so mucho good work indeed! Like on Day-of-the-Dead long time ago, when I was just a fat kid!

It was a big surprise! Luckily, I managed to save some Rum and Luxury Food "for Elders" *winks*. In case you do it again, I'd just advise to let me know in advance, so I can get prepared better. If you know what I mean... *coughs*

I'd like to give you something in return, my good hermano. It's the special chaplet, blessed by Santa Muerte High Priestess herself! I'd be glad to bring it my self, in case you are making any opening party after turning your base to a freeport.

Until then, hermano!

*Pepe nods again and reaches OFF button with his hairy macho hand*

|><| |><| |><| END OF REPORT |><| |><| |><|

[Image: d6bg.png]

RE: Missive to Elder Deputy Pepe of the Cretan Empire - Pepe - 03-25-2015

|><| |><| |><| ENCRYPTED BATTLE REPORT |><| |><| |><|

[Image: Interface-57th_zpsnygbxfoq.png]

My generous Senor Walker... *looks greedy*

I hope you noticed how grande job we did by not letting those ugly Core conquerors break through to your base. All that makeup and perfumes... Phew! It was our pleasure to push them back, but also our duty towards our loyal food supplier. We also know how your haulers helped our brave Capt. Limon to exchange his prisoners for food. Gracias. *bows, but keeps one eye on camera*

Eh... there's what really bothers me. We kinda lost our Omega fleet, due to some ... accident with BAF. We salvaged almost all our wrecks, all will be mucho OK. But, we are in great need for Premium Ship Parts at Tripoli, Gamma. I guess we could sell you some Artifacts for 538 credits/crate at Crete, both points are in Omicron Gamma. This would keep our Omicron fleet at present size and ready to solve any Core intrusions, you know.

And a crate or two of Luxury Food would be OK, my good Senor. Just put some stickers on crates: "BOMBS for El Comisario, do not touch!". Last ones were delivered to local orphanage instead to me, by some mistake.

Hasta la Vista, hermano!

*Pepe nods and reaches OFF button with his hairy macho hand*

|><| |><| |><| END OF REPORT |><| |><| |><|

RE: Missive to Elder Deputy Pepe of the Cretan Empire - Alexander Walker - 03-26-2015

Kallisti!

It warms my heart to see you in good health El Comisario. Our Port already purchases second-hand ship parts in high prices as we try to attract more of those dealers to our station. However considering the Empire's demand has substantially been increased, we will make the necessary steps in order to assist you.

It is disappointing to hear that the Luxury Food did not reach you, my Elder Deputy. Unlike Food Rations, this food was made by the best cooks and with the best material found in Sirius, its flavor and scent a miracle on its own. Since you are a man who knows and appreciates a well-made meal, I will make sure to include some crates in our future deliveries.

I will be in touch.

RE: Missive to Elder Deputy Pepe of the Cretan Empire - Alexander Walker - 03-31-2015

Kallisti!

We made some contacts and secured a significantly large amount of second-hand ship parts to be delivered to our station. From there, our transports picked the parts and brought them to your shipyards.

• Star Space Port: [1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8]
• Tripoli Shipyard: [1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8]

And of course we didn't forget the most important part. Our last shipment was carefully prepared to be to your liking. The entire cargo was stamped with that symbol and that one and each crate was renamed in order to make sure noone else would get his hands on it except you.

The shipment with its ominous name is being moved to one of your villas as we speak.
[NEUTRON BOMBS FOR EL COMISARIO, DO NOT TOUCH!]

RE: Missive to Elder Deputy Pepe of the Cretan Empire - Pepe - 04-04-2015

|><| |><| |><| EL COMISARIO PRIVATE CHANNEL REPLY |><| |><| |><|

[Image: Interface-57th-food_zpsepadggnz.png]

Yumyumyum ... Senor Walker... *chewing happily* yumyumyum ... gracias.

Yumyumyum yumyumyumyum yumyumyumyumyumyum! Yumyum! Yumyum yumyum ... a proposal! *chewing even more happily and uploading two pictues*

[Image: fat_princess_5_by_insane_pencil-d5otqpr.jpg]

Yumyumyum yumyumyum ... sis ... yum ... ter! Mucho beautiful yumyum yumyumyum, si?

[Image: tumblr_l5zqwc240c1qcu4uoo1_500.jpg]

Yumyumyum yumyumyum ... another sis ... yum ... for you! Yumyum yumyumyum ...
is totally virgin. Last on Crete! Yum-yum si?

Yumyumyum yumyum-yumyum yumyumyumyum-yumyum! Yumyum! Si? *looks proud (and almost well fed)*

*You can't be sure with all that yumming, but it looks like El Comisario is offering you to marry one of his sisters. Or both, maybe.*

*Pepe nods and reaches OFF button with his hairy macho hand*

|><| |><| |><| END OF REPLY |><| |><| |><|