Discovery Gaming Community
Is it just me... (Order FR5) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Is it just me... (Order FR5) (/showthread.php?tid=126835)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Is it just me... (Order FR5) - Lythrilux - 03-01-2015

Is it just me, but since the FR5 to the Order faction as a whole to Zoners has there been less order activity in the Omicrons?

Freeport 11 was a really good place for ships of all factions to base out of to come together for pew. The NFZ was removed because the fights were fun and it was in the interest of all the factions there to make the chance of detrimental FR5s as little as possible.

Since the FR5 however Order ships can no longer base out of Delta and their nearest base is in Zeta, which is quite far away from the usual hotspots of activity in the Omicrons.

I feel like the FR5 should be undone for the sake of activity, as FR5s like this are detrimental to server gameplay.

RE: Is it just me... - Sylvie557 - 03-01-2015

I never liked the whole fr5ing zoners and Order but I have already complained enough about it. I will point out the Freeport does have a NFZ again =P

RE: Is it just me... (Order FR5) - Chuba - 03-01-2015

this was golanskis idea to make omicrons dead.

RE: Is it just me... (Order FR5) - Doria - 03-01-2015

It's just you...

RE: Is it just me... (Order FR5) - Mímir - 03-01-2015

I think Freeports should be taken out of Zoner player control, and Zoner factions should just govern themselves and their own groups individually.

RE: Is it just me... (Order FR5) - Lythrilux - 03-01-2015

(03-01-2015, 12:47 PM)Mímir Wrote: I think Freeports should be taken out of Zoner player control, and Zoner factions should just govern themselves and their own groups individually.

Agreed.

RE: Is it just me... (Order FR5) - sindroms - 03-01-2015

Agreed.

Zoner player factions governing freeports is just as stupid if I made a Freelancer faction and started governing Barrier gate and whatever replaced Yanagi, started FR5ing people and restricting access to what is essentially a completely neutral station.

Zoner factions need to rethink on what they are doing.

RE: Is it just me... (Order FR5) - Thunderer - 03-01-2015

Well, now that they are at war with the Zoners, they can send troop transports to their Freeports, right?

RE: Is it just me... (Order FR5) - Lythrilux - 03-01-2015

(03-01-2015, 01:05 PM)Thunderer Wrote: Well, now that they are at war with the Zoners, they can send troop transports to their Freeports, right?

Think about it though. They could try to annex the Freeport, but then all things hostile to Order can no longer dock on the FP and we have a similar problem. Sure, Corsairs have Yaren, but they're losing that base in a few updates.

RE: Is it just me... (Order FR5) - nOmnomnOm - 03-01-2015

In lore Freeports are zoner bases.
So too bad.