Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Crayter/Colonial Republic - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Crayter/Colonial Republic (/showthread.php?tid=126915)

To: The Crayter/Colonial Republic - Tabris - 03-03-2015

[Image: Warner.png]
Comm ID: Premier Ben Warner, People's Republic of the Sirius Coalition
Subject: A Formal Complaint

"I wish I came with better tidings, however under the vote of the State Duma I am required to lodge a formal complaint about the conduct of one of the Pilots of the [Colonial Republic] who are also known as the [Crayter Republic] over events that occurred in the [Republic of Dublin], a contested system between the forces of the [Republic of Dublin], also known as the [Mollys] by most Sirians, as well as the forces of the [Kingdom of Bretonia].

The CPW Lithuania under the command of Commissar Nikita Tabakov was conducting a patrol in the system when a member of the Bounty Hunter's Guild launched an unprovoked assault upon members of the Republic. When the ships attempted to defend themselves and apprehend the attacker A Colonial Vessel by the identifier 'CR|-WO.Alex.Voss' joined the Bounty Hunter in attempting to take down the [Molly] vessel and broke discipline when ordered off by the commanding officers who went by the callsign 'CR|-Ghost'.

The [People's Republic of the Sirius Coalition] and the [Republic of Dublin] have very strong diplomatic ties and this unwarranted aggression by your Warrant Officer makes us uneasy when dealing with members of the [Crayter Republic]. While we do not expect the [Crayter Republic] to apologize due to the nature of the war between the [Kingdom of Bretonia] and [Kingdom of Gallia] and the Republic's stance on fighting Gallia we expect you to instruct your pilots to stay out of affairs that do not concern the war effort but remain between the [Bounty Hunter's Guild] and members of the [Republic of Dublin]."

Ben Warner, Premier
Sirius Coalition
Коалиции Сириуса

RE: To: The Crayter/Colonial Republic - Arioch - 03-04-2015

[Image: hec8gkx.png]

Good evening Premier Warner -

I appreciate your willingness to submit this complaint, versus outright attacking this warrant officer, of which you would not have been entirely at fault for. I'm sure though I do not need to remind you that pilots whom are of warrant officer status are still learning the ropes as it were, and not always expert pilots when it comes to tricky situations such as the encounter you mentioned. It often puts our pilots in a tricky situation, as we are battling the Gallic forces, but are neutral with members of the Mollys and thus far have been on a neutral if not semi-friendly stance with the Coalition. When we encounter such circumstances where we must choose sides so to speak, the lowest ranking pilot in the Crayter Republic may not always make the best judgement call, as I'm sure you understand.

With that said, effort has been made to instruct said pilot of the need for discretion and ability to judge situations that are not black and white, and know when to back away and let others settle their conflicts. We would hope that a mistake made by a lowly warrant officer is not enough to tarnish our stances with eachother.

A pleasure Premier Warner.

Steven Lewis
Minister of Defense
Crayter Republic