Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Crimson Cross From: High Exarch Three-Winds Sub: Technology Treaty. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Crimson Cross From: High Exarch Three-Winds Sub: Technology Treaty. (/showthread.php?tid=127149)

To: The Crimson Cross From: High Exarch Three-Winds Sub: Technology Treaty. - HuggieSunrise - 03-09-2015

This message is intended for the eyes of high cardinal. and any they deem worthy of this information.

The Cult of Sirius greets you cardinals and friends of the Cross. The flock has been wanting to make a more formal arrangement with you for some time, and while we have vary little to offer Malta outside of knowledge and our service it was brought to to my attention that my treaty with the 101st was nearly complete.

The Oracles are the shield of the flock, we keep the technology and the ways of ascension safe so they are not abused. To reserve this knowledge to just our little family however has never been our goal, we share this information to all seekers especially those who value the messages of the divine.

The philosophy of this exchange is to bring Malta closer to a more advanced and balanced state. Fascism and technocracy that was the norm not too long ago held all the power but even tyrants pass to the passage of time and because of that repression... the legacy of religious and spirituality in all its forms have flourished stronger and seem to.. even now eclipse the old family smuggling business mentality we've known for so long.

Credits can build an empire, cardamine has built a beautiful home world, but its the love of Malta and those within it that keep it sacred. Standing fleets and armies and power aside, what we do with it for Maltas greater good is the link we wish to enforce in this treaty.

We have in the past asked for assistance in converting craft from their makers.. but more recently Malta has been producing its own series of ships. Weve learned much about the house and trans sector ship building methods, but Maltesian technology possesses and elegance we prefer to stay loyal to.

The 101st initially provided support in retrofitting border-worlds vessels and craft for the cult and later specifically myself when the new series of rapiers appeared on the market. While I am vary satisfied with the Rapier and the logistical support we've received from the ports at home not to mention the understanding shown to the divine members of the Oracles. This was sponsored by the agreement that for every refit, repair, and refuel there would be data taken.

The data, scans, and logs of my rapiers operation and evolution are owned by the 101st. and the development of the ship has.. I think.. peaked. To do any more to the poor thing would probably compromise and push it far beyond levels of technological... and maybe some philosophical understanding. Also Im sure the non local power-cell system has degraded her electronics.. this would be an issue for the 101st technicians to solve but they will have to take her completely apart and the only other ship I have suited for me specifically right now is a Dromedary.

Certain power systems will be removed because they are inherently dangerous to humans and a few items not able to be replicated by current technology... Its not what you'd call weapon technology but more for my personal respiration needs.

To be honest while I am more or less disfigured my internal makeup has some oddities. I require amounts of cinide in my atmosphere, which would kill anyone else.

So.
That is what was done.

I am purposing to you, a similar agreement however I need a more robust vessel to fulfill the longer trips I am taking farther from maltesian bases.

The only ship of this nature I have direct experience of before and after my ascension was the Tridente. As cult enforcer I and dear friends from long ago would literally do battle witht he colonials and the img, destroying many heretics in cruisers and carriers among the rocks of the taus... Glorious days.. long gone now.

But none the less the Tridente took so much punishment and had the ability to cross over the omegas and back without so much a a gimbal out of place. Technicians from both sides would work on the vessel as needed. When I came home (as I often do) and the ship needed refit you would retain all the information and data taken at each stop at a maltesian base. Information that remains blocked by screens and dampeners I activate in space or if I have to make a quick stop to meet a member of the flock at the shrine or some other base.

If you agree I would like to start right away. There is a modest space we usually work on such projects on Valletta, in the corner, away from curious eyes.

Yours in faith,
Thomas

RE: To: The Crimson Cross From: High Exarch Three-Winds Sub: Technology Treaty. - Sciamach - 03-16-2015

[Image: OAZ4AVT.png]

[+]=======

To: High Exarch

In times of war and conflict when all the soldiers and fleets are fielded, knowledge is most valueable. Several commanders have seen their armies fall because they failed to secure the most basic information on their enemies, the battleground, or their orders.

Exarch, The Council's weapon is information, and information is a welcome commodity worth exchanging.

I will admit, we are shy to knowledge of your order on any grand scale, but have heard enough to know a worthy ally when offered it. In the slurred words of an often drunken scrapper-friend of mine: "Yah sure pard, we can' deal"

If you've spent any amount of time recently in Valetta's vicinity in Maltese orbit, you've no doubt seen the assembling ranks of the Crimson Cross's warfleet. Such an armada; small in number as it is, has grown exponentially in the past months. Said growth has not sprung up from nothing as you can imagine; we maintain an extensive hold over the production facilities aboard Valetta, allowing us to further grow the Fleet to a more respectable size.

We presently lack in much of anything larger than a handful of Destroyers, save a few examples. Tridente Gunships however, we do have in spades, and given your past relations with the Ghosts, I do believe we can part with one for your use, provided you maintain your agreement of data exchange. There then comes the issue of crew requirements, as the Tridente-class vessels typically operate with a 3-man crew compliment for short range missions - more for extended trips as you seem interested in but... I trust you and your personnel can handle this small snag, yes?

Finally, we can offer a section of the Cross's Docking bays as a preferred means of exchange. Such an investment as one of our vessels would be best kept near to the Scarlet Halls of Valetta. If this is not do-able, I'm sure we can arrange something.

I do hope this stands as a precursor to a beneficial relationship; our peoples similarities would be a boon for an alliance long in coming.

Until your reply, Tenete la luce degli spiriti fino alla fine bene, amici --

--Cardinal Mario Olmos

RE: To: The Crimson Cross From: High Exarch Three-Winds Sub: Technology Treaty. - HuggieSunrise - 03-16-2015

This is acceptable.

I admit it has been some years and im sure the Tridente has changed and refitted in this time but the crew requirements either by technology or.. volunteer are easily taken care of. Many of our flock have had long military careers that they put to the service of the divine and those of Malta.

As for your professed lack of knowledge of us. I don't.. feel comfortable letting merit alone dictate present and future dealings. You should at least have as much disclosure as one of the flock let alone as much as has been shared with the council of dons, the ghosts, etc.

I feel a face to face contact would be merited. Should you have the time to invest.

At the vary least share our overall operations and goals. Important no?

Thank you for this agreement. I wish the future between us to be filled with light.

-Thomas.

RE: To: The Crimson Cross From: High Exarch Three-Winds Sub: Technology Treaty. - Sciamach - 03-18-2015

[Image: OAZ4AVT.png]

[+]=======

To: High Exarch

I'm sure a number of our mechanics can try to affix the control matricies more to your liking. The internal designs and mechanisms have changed, yes; but not so much that the vessel would be completely alien to you.

As for a face-to-face: My schedule remains packed, but perhaps I can move some things around to attend a meeting, perhaps upon your return to the Homeworld.

I look forward to a beneficial relationship between our peoples.
Grazie, e possono venti di promessa sopportare pace a voi

--Cardinal Mario Olmos

RE: To: The Crimson Cross From: High Exarch Three-Winds Sub: Technology Treaty. - HuggieSunrise - 05-29-2015

[Image: th_chakrachart.jpg]

Cardinal Olmos,

Some developments I think you should be aware, As I will be shaking down the Tridente around Malta at times.

The ship is well put together, I thank you and your personnel. Recently however a small incident regarding the shipyard auto defences prompted me to let you know incase any greater reports of a strange ship flying about happen to come to you.

Essentially many of the parts we use come from.. our brothers and sisters within the greater family of light, in this case in my years of knowing how to make things fit together integrating some of the technologies namely the vary complex transponder assembly led the defence net to believe an Oder glass rheinland gunboat was undocking.

As my great great grandfather would say.. "my bad".

We were able to correct the issue without exploding. But in the coming weeks (hopefully not longer) we will be able to shakedown the ship fully to be recognised by maltese space authority.

Youd think its a simple code correction but many of the energies and fields that emanate from the power systems will make the IFF seem hacked or unknown.

Unknown IFF's are typically hostile.. that's an old rule of thumb.

Also.. in some cases I have to make sure certain modules "grow" correctly.. This means I will literally be in the vessel.. under flight doing the work. Its like gardening... Strange alien gardening.

As agreed we are documenting the process when she's safe and completed ill bring her to you to deliver the hard copy of the logs. So that you can decide what's best to do with it.

If anything I hope you'll be able to glean some improvements to power and stealth systems as it seems these technologies are coming closer to malta's understanding the cross should benefit regardless however.

Not completely known but close.

Sincerely,
Thomas
High Exarch Oracles.