Discovery Gaming Community
An urgent message on Commander Shimoe's desk! - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: An urgent message on Commander Shimoe's desk! (/showthread.php?tid=127761)

An urgent message on Commander Shimoe's desk! - Yaoquizque - 03-27-2015

Konbanwa, Shimoe-dono.

You might not remember me. My name is Gamo Ujisato and I served under your command during a patrol, a few days ago.
I apology I'm very deeply sorry to waste your time in such a way, but I'm experiencing a very stressful problem situation I am unable to resolve.

As I admire you greatly you are a strong willed man and a model for all the North Quadrant fleet, I hoped you could help me to resolve this situation.

I understand all this may seem quite odd since we both belong to two different Quadrant fleets. But I wouldn't know what my superiors would think about it, and if they even would be willing to resolve this issue. I do trust you and this is why I am writing this attempting to write this mess sending you this message.

Perhaps you do remember of Lieutenant Hitoshi Rita. It's been a while I was assigned to her wing and that's a very passionate that officer is a strong woman talented, but she started to show a strange behavior with me.

I think she wants something from me thinks we might perhaps be wants to seduce me

Hitoshi Rita is sexually harassing me.

I do not know if you met her, but she is very tall and very strong.
Last time, on Nagumo's dock, she offered me to take a drink with her, but as I was trying to leave, she assaulted me and held me by the collar held me. I couldn't not do anything and she did not let me go until I would tell her when we would meet for a drink.

This is very embarrassing, Shimoe-dono, as Hitoshi-san is my superior and I'm well aware men are not known to be victims in that kind of affairs.

Could you please give me some guidance about what I should do?

Thank you in advance, Shimoe-dono.
With respect,
Sub-Lieutenant Gamo Ujisato.

RE: An urgent message on Commander Shimoe's desk! - WesternPeregrine - 03-27-2015

KNF 3rd Fleet Command
3rd Main Battelgroup HQ - Battleship Matsumoto
58th Flight Wing Office
Itto Kaisa Katsuo Shimoe

-=Message Start:

Quote:..- .-. --. . -. - -- . ... ... .- --. . .-. . -.-. . .. ...- . -.. ... .. - ..- .- - .. --- -. ..- -. -.. . .-. ... - --- --- -.. --- -. ... .. - . .- ... ... .. ... - .- -. -.-. . .. -- .--. --- ... ... .. -... .-.. . .-. . -- . -- -... . .-. -.. ..- - .. . ... .- -.. ...- .. ... . -.-. --- -. - .- -.-. - ... --.- ..- .- -.. .-. --- -. .-.. -.. .-. -.-. .- ... . -.-. --- -. - .- -.-. - .. -. . ..-. ..-. . -.-. - .. ...- . -- .- -.- . ... --- .-.. --- .- -.-. - .. --- -. ... - .- -. -.. --. .-. --- ..- -. -.. .-. . - .-. . .- - -- .- -. ..- .--. .-.. .- ... - -. --- - .-. . --.- ..- . ... - ..-. --- .-. - .... . .-. . .--. ..- -... .-.. .. -.-. ... .... .. -- --- .

Urgent Message Received [stop] Situation Understood [stop] On Site Assistance Impossible [stop] Remember Duties [stop] Advise Contact Squadron Ldr. [Stop] Case Contact Ineffective, Make Solo Action [Stop] Stand Ground / Retreat [Stop]

Man Up [Stop]
Last Not Request [Stop] For the Republic! [Stop]

Shimoe [Stop]

Message End=-

RE: An urgent message on Commander Shimoe's desk! - Yaoquizque - 02-28-2018

What follow is a message sent to Shimoe Katsuo's personal voice mail (don't ask how the sender could get it, I have no idea); that of a rather frightened man with some sort of speech impediment.

Sh...Sh...Shimoe-d..d...dono, gomenasai! (The person seems to have a second of hesitation before speaking again) Th...Th...This is Sub-Lieutenant G..G..Gamo Ujisato, sorry to b...b..bother you! You have to he...help me! I received a scary me..me..me..message from a wo..woman I never met and it is... V..V..Very scary...
She said she think I'm a..a...adorable and th...that she stalked me an...an...and.. I'm not safe! What should I d...d...do?!

Sumimasen. (The speaker stops for a moment. Heavy breathing can be heard on the line) I'm a...a..alarmed b..b.because she also said she would find where I live. What i...i...if she is w..waiting me there?!
P...P...Please c..c..call the p..p...police (Sobs can be heard for a short while, followed by a scream)

Ah! L..L..Leave me alone! (Another voice can be heard faintly, saying : "Nani the hell! What's the matter with you to jump like this?") Su...Su...Sumimasen you s..surprised me. D...Dozo. (The same voice in the distance can be heard again: "I will be on my way... Go see doctor or something... Crazy weirdos...") S...Sumimasen!

(A few sobs followed by incomprehensible gibberish can be heard before the message ends)