Discovery Gaming Community
Jumpdrives - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: News and Announcements (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Jumpdrives (/showthread.php?tid=127848)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Jumpdrives - Sath - 04-01-2015

(03-31-2015, 08:07 PM)Future Indastries Wrote: Ok. Now look. You telling me that we were jumping only for our benefits. So he're is something for you now: After each jump we transfered 20% of our cash (only 6 people were in it) to 1 account and splittted them to every new person that came to server. If take me than i bought 7 5k transports to new people and even presented 1 Liberty battlecruiser to 1 guy who wanted to patrol so much and asked me to give him cash. Also presented alot of my own ships to others. I spent more than 7 billion helping others in game. So don't say that. Even now when i'm not jump trading i'm trying to help new guys few when i got some cash in my ship. And i'm constructing base now to build cheap modules for everyone just to make everyone play better and have more fun and also will sell then some ore so people could get more cash without mining and looking for miner. And with Jump trading my work will be much faster. If you don't know all picture, don't say anything understand???
And you think in jump trading there is no interact in game? ok. When you ever saw 5-10 transports flying togather in convoy? nowere because such convoy is "calling" pirates and noone fill fly like that. And in jump trade they are. We interract with each other more than i'm talking in other plases when not jumping.
Edit: It's really hard to organize big jump trade group and it takes alot of time to get even few people for that. We mostly jumped in group of 2-4 transports.
>implying you form big convoys while jumptrading

Most of the time, you hardly had 3 ships on a good day, of which 2, at times all 3, were belonging to you. So, hardly 2 people. I have seen you jumping ores all by yourself. Yes, by yourself. I appreciate that you planned everything well, from placing the fuel ships, miners, respective lawfuls and unlawfuls in case someone catches you, in every hotspot. Except that you were dumb enough to boast about your multiboxing and jump trading tactics.

Apart from solo jump trading, you teamed up only with another respectable member of the community whose barges were deleted for removing the hitbox and his 3 PoBs deleted for abusing game exploit. You don't give cash to any random new player unless he joins your secretive jump trading organization and jump trades with you (people who mostly speak your language).

I have never seen anyone in my time here, who abuses the game exploits as much as you and your crew does (to the extent that they justify it because "others do that too"). Yet you are somehow still lurking around here portraying yourself as a player who helps newbies. gg m8

RE: Jumpdrives - Edward Teach - 04-01-2015

(04-01-2015, 09:09 AM)Moriarty. Wrote:
(03-31-2015, 08:07 PM)Future Indastries Wrote: Ok. Now look. You telling me that we were jumping only for our benefits. So he're is something for you now: After each jump we transfered 20% of our cash (only 6 people were in it) to 1 account and splittted them to every new person that came to server. If take me than i bought 7 5k transports to new people and even presented 1 Liberty battlecruiser to 1 guy who wanted to patrol so much and asked me to give him cash. Also presented alot of my own ships to others. I spent more than 7 billion helping others in game. So don't say that. Even now when i'm not jump trading i'm trying to help new guys few when i got some cash in my ship. And i'm constructing base now to build cheap modules for everyone just to make everyone play better and have more fun and also will sell then some ore so people could get more cash without mining and looking for miner. And with Jump trading my work will be much faster. If you don't know all picture, don't say anything understand???
And you think in jump trading there is no interact in game? ok. When you ever saw 5-10 transports flying togather in convoy? nowere because such convoy is "calling" pirates and noone fill fly like that. And in jump trade they are. We interract with each other more than i'm talking in other plases when not jumping.
Edit: It's really hard to organize big jump trade group and it takes alot of time to get even few people for that. We mostly jumped in group of 2-4 transports.

Most of the time, you hardly had 3 ships on a good day, of which 2, at times all 3, were belonging to you. So, hardly 2 people. I have seen you jumping ores all by yourself. Yes, by yourself. I appreciate that you planned everything well, from placing the fuel ships, miners, respective lawfuls and unlawfuls in case someone catches you, in every hotspot. Except that you were dumb enough to boast about your multiboxing and jump trading tactics.

Apart from solo jump trading, you teamed up only with another respectable member of the community whose barges were deleted for removing the hitbox and his 3 PoBs deleted for abusing game exploit. You don't give cash to any random new player unless he joins your secretive jump trading organization and jump trades with you (people who mostly speak your language).

I have never seen anyone in my time here, who abuses the game exploits as much as you and your crew does (to the extent that they justify it because "others do that too"). Yet you are somehow still lurking around here portraying yourself as a player who helps newbies. gg m8

I apreshiate your comment "biggest troll that i've ever seen". I see you still looking after me and my friends in game.
So if you saying that i jumped 3-4 ships yes, not always i had big convoys. Also when i multimoxed i never toolked any credit for jump servises, only splited everything so everyone could get their honest cut. And you haven't seen my jumps from Okinawa to Omega 3 and back i suppose, we had 5 ships as min and 11 as max there and made GMG base in Okinawa empty in few jumps. I always bought fuel also. So better don't say anything, because you even don't know me... Removing hitbox was good idea because it's really hard to drive barge man when everyone turning you around and you turning around in a years. Adn yes, i'm mostly looking for russians to play, because always talking on english is a bit annoying and i feel good to speak russian sometime. You gelous?
Oh and i had only my old char in Liberty and Rheinland, nowere else, so your info sucks. I also didn't needed ships for fuel, because i had one with me. Again your info sucksSmile
I was waiting when you will make your reply to my post, because you can't stand before trolling me. See yaSmile

RE: Jumpdrives - Sath - 04-01-2015

(04-01-2015, 05:37 PM)Future Indastries Wrote: Also when i multimoxed i never toolked any credit for jump servises,... Removing hitbox was good idea because it's really hard to drive barge man when everyone turning you around and you turning around in a years....Adn yes, i'm mostly looking for russians to play, because always talking on english is a bit annoying

top quality kek

Here, you can see how the drive for easy pixel money made this person go crazy and cheat throughout. Better kill the easy way for them which they are exploiting. Nerfing Jumpdrives is a good start, I would say.

RE: Jumpdrives - Black Widow - 04-01-2015

(04-01-2015, 05:37 PM)Future Indastries Wrote:
(04-01-2015, 09:09 AM)Moriarty. Wrote:

I apreshiate your comment "biggest troll that i've ever seen". I see you still looking after me and my friends in game.
So if you saying that i jumped 3-4 ships yes, not always i had big convoys. Also when i multimoxed i never toolked any credit for jump servises, only splited everything so everyone could get their honest cut. And you haven't seen my jumps from Okinawa to Omega 3 and back i suppose, we had 5 ships as min and 11 as max there and made GMG base in Okinawa empty in few jumps. I always bought fuel also. So better don't say anything, because you even don't know me... Removing hitbox was good idea because it's really hard to drive barge man when everyone turning you around and you turning around in a years. Adn yes, i'm mostly looking for russians to play, because always talking on english is a bit annoying and i feel good to speak russian sometime. You gelous?
Oh and i had only my old char in Liberty and Rheinland, nowere else, so your info sucks. I also didn't needed ships for fuel, because i had one with me. Again your info sucksSmile
I was waiting when you will make your reply to my post, because you can't stand before trolling me. See yaSmile

If you removed your hitbox for your barge then you deserve not to play here at all. Everyone else does things the hard way why should things be any easier for you?

RE: Jumpdrives - Edward Teach - 04-01-2015

Good start for you Moriarty is to ruin all fun on server. Because yes it's RP server but still it's game and it suppose to be fun. And if you living only in computer world, not my problem. You always were a troll, you are a troll and you always will be a troll. I'm suprised why you're not still banned for trolling people. I still remember why you left RS| faction. You asked for barge, we didn't gaved it to you. You left Smile. Funny...
I noticed that you trolling only couple of words in my text. What, not easy to troll full text?

And Black Widow: I saw a really lot of barges without hitbox... I donno why everyone saw only that guy and now trolling him. Well i don't have barge, don't care.

RE: Jumpdrives - Garrett Jax - 04-01-2015

Yeah, I think we are done here.