Discovery Gaming Community
Jumpdrives - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: News and Announcements (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Jumpdrives (/showthread.php?tid=127848)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Jumpdrives - Kosa - 03-30-2015

If there is problem with jump trading why not limit only the JD MKIV?

RE: Jumpdrives - Vitoniz30 - 03-30-2015

I can offer something else - OP SRP request for using JDs, but will full functionality and without system/ship restrictions. Why not? Look at this from two sides:
1. It's totally make conflicts with story - from good technology to bad? Are you have a solid reasons, explanations? No.
2. JD technology must be rare in universe and intelligence factions like LSF or BDM.
As consequense, minimum number of Jumptraders, Jumpships, but it's stimulate for making RP, if player/faction want to use JDs.

RE: Jumpdrives - bormos3 - 03-30-2015

I have no idea what you just said.... Would you care to explain?

RE: Jumpdrives - Alley - 03-30-2015

(03-30-2015, 11:20 AM)bormos3 Wrote: Why don't you just remove the jump drives completely? you clearly don't want them....u just keep nerfing them and making them more useless

In about two weeks or so from now, this post will make you feel pretty silly.

RE: Jumpdrives - bormos3 - 03-30-2015

(03-30-2015, 01:05 PM)Alley Wrote:
(03-30-2015, 11:20 AM)bormos3 Wrote: Why don't you just remove the jump drives completely? you clearly don't want them....u just keep nerfing them and making them more useless
In about two weeks or so from now, this post will make you feel pretty silly.
I kinda hope so.....also why is that

RE: Jumpdrives - Edward Teach - 03-30-2015

(03-30-2015, 03:01 AM)nOmnomnOm Wrote: yeahhh no.
It is not hard to bring people together to jump. I've done it before. Please.
It IS harder to actually hard for a pirate to stop jump traders when they start off plan and at the corner of the map where no one goes and jump there.

If you didn't knew then everyone can catch transports in it's destenation point. not nessesarry to intercept it while charging or in system from where they jumping. We've been pirated alot of times in jump trading. Si you're not fully wright here you know. It's from what side to look to a situation.

RE: Jumpdrives - Sath - 03-30-2015

(03-30-2015, 01:18 AM)Xenon Wrote: I think this is a very wise decision and a wiser decision would be "removing jump drives off the game"
since nobody even bother to use jumping now at all because of all this drama.
Next step should be removing jumpholes because it make people avoid interaction lmao
and remove some factions officialdom because they are AFKing 24/7 in their system ... or you know what, delete the system so they cant AFK inside lmao
Sorry for the sarcasm, i couldn't find any better way to explain it.

Enjoy Discovery 24/7 , best server for freelancer Smile lol

regards,
Xenon

wow mad

RE: Jumpdrives - nOmnomnOm - 03-30-2015

(03-30-2015, 01:35 PM)Future Indastries Wrote:
(03-30-2015, 03:01 AM)nOmnomnOm Wrote: yeahhh no.
It is not hard to bring people together to jump. I've done it before. Please.
It IS harder to actually hard for a pirate to stop jump traders when they start off plan and at the corner of the map where no one goes and jump there.

If you didn't knew then everyone can catch transports in it's destenation point. not nessesarry to intercept it while charging or in system from where they jumping. We've been pirated alot of times in jump trading. Si you're not fully wright here you know. It's from what side to look to a situation.

You have obviously then done something "wrong" by picking a easy place to be caught.
Im talking about the Jump Traders that scan a target location off the plane to be undetected upon arrival.

RE: Jumpdrives - Edward Teach - 03-30-2015

(03-30-2015, 02:33 PM)nOmnomnOm Wrote: You have obviously then done something "wrong" by picking a easy place to be caught.
Im talking about the Jump Traders that scan a target location off the plane to be undetected upon arrival.

Still you know to waht base they are going by system where they left from. You can catch them near base.

RE: Jumpdrives - Sath - 03-30-2015

(03-30-2015, 05:09 PM)Future Indastries Wrote:
(03-30-2015, 02:33 PM)nOmnomnOm Wrote: You have obviously then done something "wrong" by picking a easy place to be caught.

Still you know to waht base they are going by system where they left from. You can catch them near base.

>implying everyone meatgames/gives a rat crap to even try and catch sneaky jumptraders.