Discovery Gaming Community
Admin Feedback Thread (Archived) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Rules (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Faction Rules (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+----- Forum: Faction Review and Feedback (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=135)
+------ Forum: Archived Feedback Threads (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=484)
+------ Thread: Admin Feedback Thread (Archived) (/showthread.php?tid=128086)

RE: Admin Feedback Thread - nOmnomnOm - 04-22-2016

(04-22-2016, 08:48 PM)St.Denis Wrote:
(04-22-2016, 03:36 PM)nOmnomnOm Wrote: No becasue it was there and i did refresh it with bots/bats
It is not wiped becasue I FLEW IT JUST NOW

AND IT DIED

IN BASTILLE

WITH MY CLOAK and cheetah thruster

it was just a bank-ship
Corsair train

I shouldnt have logged back when i F1ed out of sheer terror that i couldnt get away.

And when i did i died.

GG

With the highlighted parts, were these devices locked in or were they loose? If they were loose and you died, as stated above, you would have lost them.

I just told you i lost them
I didnt expect to be shot on sight when i would undock from the base and then have a wall of mines infront of me

I died. I lost everything on that ship that was not attached. It was an old ship and I didnt know what to do with it so i used it to hold equipment

I have some screens of my frantically getting proof before i died of what i had on but it doesnt matter becasue i messed that up

Can I please have them back

RE: Admin Feedback Thread - Sombs - 04-23-2016

Alley, it was the first event of that kind I experienced and I'm absolutely in love with it. Great work. I was about to pee myself when the explosion sound suddenly came out of my sound boxes.

Seriously, I had to pee the whole time. The event was so great, I had to hold it in. I think that's one of the best compliments you will ever get from me. (Aside from "Have my babies!")

RE: Admin Feedback Thread - Mantrid Brizon - 04-26-2016

(04-22-2016, 08:52 PM)nOmnomnOm Wrote:
(04-22-2016, 08:48 PM)St.Denis Wrote:
(04-22-2016, 03:36 PM)nOmnomnOm Wrote: No becasue it was there and i did refresh it with bots/bats
It is not wiped becasue I FLEW IT JUST NOW

AND IT DIED

IN BASTILLE

WITH MY CLOAK and cheetah thruster

it was just a bank-ship
Corsair train

I shouldnt have logged back when i F1ed out of sheer terror that i couldnt get away.

And when i did i died.

GG

With the highlighted parts, were these devices locked in or were they loose? If they were loose and you died, as stated above, you would have lost them.

I just told you i lost them
I didnt expect to be shot on sight when i would undock from the base and then have a wall of mines infront of me

I died. I lost everything on that ship that was not attached. It was an old ship and I didnt know what to do with it so i used it to hold equipment

I have some screens of my frantically getting proof before i died of what i had on but it doesnt matter becasue i messed that up

Can I please have them back

I begged the Admins to unlock even one of my ships with the old SU tag because it had a Transport Cloaking Device, and eventually they just stopped replying to me. They wouldn't even give me my 700 millions credit bank account back and offered a loan instead. You're probably S-O-L. I already had to simply write out an entire character, since I don't have the free time to rebuild them all again; just the most vital.

RE: Admin Feedback Thread - nOmnomnOm - 04-26-2016

actually i got it back >.>

RE: Admin Feedback Thread - St.Denis - 04-27-2016

(04-26-2016, 10:45 PM)Mantrid Brizon Wrote: I begged the Admins to unlock even one of my ships with the old SU tag because it had a Transport Cloaking Device, and eventually they just stopped replying to me. They wouldn't even give me my 700 millions credit bank account back and offered a loan instead. You're probably S-O-L. I already had to simply write out an entire character, since I don't have the free time to rebuild them all again; just the most vital.

To be fair, we reviewed your Sanction, over a weekend, and came to the conclusion that you Sanction was going to stand as it was.

You then asked for your Ships back, we discussed, and the answer came back as No.

You asked for one particular Ship, with certain gear and money, and was told No.

I then offered to lend you some money to get you going quicker (this would have been my own money and lent as a Player, not as an Admin).

You didn't take up the offer and carried on pleading for your Ship back.

The answer has come back a few times as, NO, it isn't happening.

Hence why I stopped answering your pms.

RE: Admin Feedback Thread - Stoner_Steve - 05-01-2016

Hi there, its me

Orbital Spa and Cruise would like to inquire about the status of our Official Faction ID, furthermore we would like to inquire into the status of our re-fund for achieving official status.

Please and Thank-you

(props to @Tunicle for setting up our sub-forum)

RE: Admin Feedback Thread - Croft - 05-01-2016

Would it also be possible to change the name of our forum section to OSC| we'd had some confusion when folks try to find us.

Cheers. Done - Tunicle

RE: Admin Feedback Thread - Mantrid Brizon - 05-01-2016

(04-27-2016, 10:52 AM)St.Denis Wrote:
(04-26-2016, 10:45 PM)Mantrid Brizon Wrote: I begged the Admins to unlock even one of my ships with the old SU tag because it had a Transport Cloaking Device, and eventually they just stopped replying to me. They wouldn't even give me my 700 millions credit bank account back and offered a loan instead. You're probably S-O-L. I already had to simply write out an entire character, since I don't have the free time to rebuild them all again; just the most vital.

To be fair, we reviewed your Sanction, over a weekend, and came to the conclusion that you Sanction was going to stand as it was.

You then asked for your Ships back, we discussed, and the answer came back as No.

You asked for one particular Ship, with certain gear and money, and was told No.

I then offered to lend you some money to get you going quicker (this would have been my own money and lent as a Player, not as an Admin).

You didn't take up the offer and carried on pleading for your Ship back.

The answer has come back a few times as, NO, it isn't happening.

Hence why I stopped answering your pms.

With all due respect, the sanction was stupid and pointless. Why did my ships have to die, rather than simply be renamed? The offending member I can understand, and destroying my faction; okay, we just started a new one and kept our story line, but removing all of my ships? Please. There's no excuse for such a harsh action. Even offering a loan, it's still a loan. I lost over 700,000,000 credits that I worked for, and then pay you back for it? You can't rationalize any of that to me; that was just laziness or a lack of consideration on the part of the entire administration team. Either way, I'm done begging, and I'm just going to move on with my new faction. I was just telling the other guy on here not to expect the Admins to help him out either.

RE: Admin Feedback Thread - Stoner_Steve - 05-02-2016

(05-01-2016, 01:16 AM)Captain_Nemo Wrote: Hi there, its me

Orbital Spa and Cruise would like to inquire about the status of our Official Faction ID, furthermore we would like to inquire into the status of our re-fund for achieving official status.

Please and Thank-you

(props to @Tunicle for setting up our sub-forum)

Props to @Alley and @Tunicle for getting the majority of our mess sorted, many thanks

Just looking for that refund now Big Grin

RE: Admin Feedback Thread - Jack_Henderson - 05-03-2016

Heyhey!

I have a few things to feedback, and some suggestions to make. Smile

A green announcement on "ID rules and engagement permissions" would be good for the Delta fighting to avoid more ID-breaking sanction reports because I am sure that a lot of them are coming in, as pretty much every engagement is such a violation with the current ID-sets. Core players stated multiple times in Wesker's video that Conrad made a statement according to it, but the Zoner side never got one.

To keep a lot of unnecessary sanctions from being written, and to allow players to focus on the more constructive part, an Admin statement might be good.

Fixing the reps of the involved factions (likely to a no-docking rephack) might also help tp clarify what is allowed and what not and avoid messy situations that would lead to more reports.

Furthermore, I think - for the time being - Lyth should be unbanned on the forums. His ban could be postponed after the "hot period". Core needs leadership now and even when you lose your driving license, you can choose when not to lose it. Leniency and the possibility to serve his time later should be given here. The whole thing is better when the leaders can actually participate.

Thank you for your effort!

~ Jack