Discovery Gaming Community
{PR} Pirate Reapers 'Letters' - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: {PR} Pirate Reapers 'Letters' (/showthread.php?tid=128294)

Pages: 1 2 3

{PR} Pirate Reapers 'Letters' - Pirate Reaper - 04-10-2015

Ahoy there ya Space Rats! Report all the stolen booty's in here, harr harr. Anything! Yer loots, yer piracy, yer smugglin'.

[Image: fcilbs.jpg]

Report it into this Channel lads, I want to see the letters on my Desk after each of yer Duties. Yarr!!

RE: {PR} Pirate Reapers 'Letters' - Stefan_Steinar - 04-10-2015

Sending Transmission…

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
0%.................................20%................................40%................................60%................................80%.................................100%

…maximal signal strength reached...
...file sent...
… … …
…loading file…
Topic: to all Reapers

Wihaaaaaaa

Hey there my fellow Reapers,

If you got nothing better to do tomorrow evenning… contact me as I will be on a pirating trip with Loki… get into your ships and join us!
It’ll be wild, we’ll have rum and we’re going to take whatever we want.

I’ll be leading this party as long as your boss isn't here and I’m counting on you rats to show up in your ship ready to fight and raid. Wihaaaaaaa

Greetings from your very special rum-drinking-‘friend’
Stefan Steinar
Wihaaaaaaa
Connection closed

RE: {PR} Pirate Reapers 'Letters' - Mort - 04-12-2015

...Incoming transmission...
Source: Buffalo Base, New York system
Identification: Captain Vane

Ahoy there, lads. I heard that we have bad relationship with the Junkers. And I just have met a Junker Salvager in New York so I've pirated him for 2.000.000 coins.
Evidence:

Guncam-1
Guncam-2
Will see you in space, chaps.
...Transmission terminated...

RE: {PR} Pirate Reapers 'Letters' - Mort - 04-12-2015

...Incoming transmission...
Source: Freeport 1, Omega-3 system
Identification: Captain Vane

That's me again. After facing Junker in New York, I decided to visit my homeland - Bretonia. And I found that Dublin is still a very profitable place for piracy. I've pirated a BMM miner and took 7.500.000 coins from him. After that raid I went back to New London and there I was caught by Armed Forces officer, near Southampton. That was a good brawl.
Evidence:
BMM Miner(1)
BMM Miner(2)
BMM Miner(3)
BMM Miner(4)

BAF Officer(1)
BAF Officer(2)
BAF Officer(3)
BAF Officer(4)

Will see ye, lads!

...Transmission terminated...

RE: {PR} Pirate Reapers 'Letters' - Loki 666 - 04-14-2015

Vane, this was a really good report. Awesome, specially the ending with the BAF.

RE: {PR} Pirate Reapers 'Letters' - Stefan_Steinar - 04-14-2015

Sending Transmission…

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
0%.................................20%................................40%................................60%................................80%.................................100%

…max. signal strength reached...
...file sent...
… … …
…loading file…
sending from: Omega 3 – Stefan Steinar

Wihaaaaaaa

I had a nice meeting with a young Pilot carrying something I already forgot and I didn’t care about his affinity either and just demanded 5 million credits. After a short conversation it turned out that he havent got that much credits so I gave him a last chance and demanded everything he had – he agreed and so I took the credits and allowed him to go…

Payment

I’ll be back with more soon *drinking rum and smiling*

Stefan Steinar
Wihaaaaaaa
Connection closed

RE: {PR} Pirate Reapers 'Letters' - Pirate Reaper - 04-14-2015

The Captains Foundry
[Image: latest?cb=20120622205913]

Allright ya Lads. We 'ave a new worthy Vice Cap'n in our ranks. Stefan Stainer is yer Lads 3rd in Charge Vice Cap'n, treat him with respect, or I'll treat ya with Knifes, arrrr!!

RE: {PR} Pirate Reapers 'Letters' - Stefan_Steinar - 04-15-2015

Sending Transmission…

...file sent...
… … …
…loading file…
sending from: Camebridge – Stefan Steinar

Wihaaaaaaa

Yesterday … me and Loki were flying towards Cortez to meet fellow Reapers to team up with. We were heading to the New London Jumpgate as we saw a Bretonia Train coming closer – we left the Lane and disrupted it.
I made a demand for 5 million credits and told him that running away from us will be his sure death. He immediately complied and gave me what I wanted. As we were done I told him to leave fast and silent – what he did *hic*.

Seconds later our Reaper Captain told us to stay down there as he’s already on his way with another Reaper. We followed his command and went back where we were waiting for further instructions…

Payment

Stefan Steinar
Pirate Reapers – Third in Command

...Connection closed....

RE: {PR} Pirate Reapers 'Letters' - Stefan_Steinar - 04-17-2015

Sending Transmission…

...file sent...
… … …
…loading file…
sending from: Omega-3 – Stefan Steinar

Wihaaaaaaa

Right today it was very nice while I was flying towards the Omega-3 Jumphole in Omega-5 cause I wanted to pirate there. *hic* Before i reached the Jumphole I found a guy heading for the other nearby Jumphole. I disrupted him and wanted to see some credits ya know... he was a smart guy cause he paid *drinking rum*

Payment

That being done I went to Omega-3 to work there and after about half an hour a guy showed up and again it was a smart fella... he paid to... as it's always cheaper to pay me cause ya all only got one live *hic*

Payment

This was it... after that nothing happend and so I went to a bar to get drunk Wihaaaaaaa

by the way ya Reaper rats - what are ya doing - i wanna see reports *hic*

Stefan Steinar
Pirate Reapers – Third in Command

...Connection closed....

RE: {PR} Pirate Reapers 'Letters' - Stefan_Steinar - 04-25-2015

Sending Transmission…

...file sent...
… … …
…loading file…
sending from: Camebridge – Stefan Steinar

Wihaaaaaaa

I was just chilling in space and drinking some great rum until I saw a transport coming closer.
After stopping him I demanded my usual 5 million credits, but he wasn’t able to pay that amount due to some investments he made as he said.
He offered me 1,5 millions… *hic*

I accepted his offer cause if I would have killed him I would have had nothing than satisfaction … and satisfaction is nothing I can pay rum with… *opens his next bottle of rum*

Scan
Payment

...Connection closed....