Discovery Gaming Community
I'm done - later - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: I'm done - later (/showthread.php?tid=128547)

Pages: 1 2 3

I'm done - later - Diamanten Vorposten - 04-17-2015

Im bored Smile , it take ages to do anything on this server, and the admin team is not helping from my point of view
Complaining because they cant reply before 72 hours and say that they have RL ... omg , what a lazy group
Everybody have RL btw, but other people step away when they cant fulfill their roles in game , but it seems you don't
You only have enough time to restrict and remove and point fingers at other admins in public but not have time to even do your role here ... thats sick.

I ll take my leave, once i reach home, i ll delete my accounts and base. this time im not coming back - i already left before once and came back after 8 months but this time, im done.

Thanks for all who was nice to me here, and thanks for all whom i had fun with
this indeed, is not my type of servers to play on. too boring and lazy and annoying

bye.

RE: I'm done - later - Fluffyball - 04-17-2015

That escalated quickly.

RE: I'm done - later - Corile - 04-17-2015

k
bai

RE: I'm done - later - Shizune - 04-17-2015

(04-17-2015, 10:17 PM)Diamanten Vorposten Wrote: Im bored Smile , it take ages to do anything on this server, and the admin team is not helping from my point of view
Complaining because they cant reply before 72 hours and say that they have RL ... omg , what a lazy group
Everybody have RL btw, but other people step away when they cant fulfill their roles in game , but it seems you don't
You only have enough time to restrict and remove and point fingers at other admins in public but not have time to even do your role here ... thats sick.

I ll take my leave, once i reach home, i ll delete my accounts and base. this time im not coming back - i already left before once and came back after 8 months but this time, im done.

Thanks for all who was nice to me here, and thanks for all whom i had fun with
this indeed, is not my type of servers to play on. too boring and lazy and annoying

bye.

Right I guess I can't keep my mouth shut forever and seeing as this indeed YOUR leaving thread

Bye Xenon, I hope your travels take you some place kind.

RE: I'm done - later - Alley - 04-17-2015

lol, it's you that insist on directly pming admins instead of using the proper subforum.

RE: I'm done - later - Lonely_Ghost - 04-17-2015

Good luck in RL Smile

Also, if all admin, mod and dev team would step away, for sure, it would not be for good. Things on server are going their way, for good or not, but they are going in that way. It's just your call to accept it or not. So you have made your decision. Congrads.

RE: I'm done - later - Zayne Carrick - 04-17-2015

Who the hell are you?
Also, pls don't delete base. All bases in RHeinland are to be destroyed by Glorious Red Hessian Jormungands

RE: I'm done - later - Aazalot - 04-17-2015

1: Noone really cares
2: The Admins have to deal with ALOT of issues to do with the server, dont think your special. If you really wanted your base you would of waited the 30 days (or more) accept that the Admin team are a busy bunch of people dealing with things that are of more immediate importance then your base currently is.
3: Why do you think you should have your replies by the Admin team appear any faster then anyone else who has posted questions? im sure if you check there are many others waaaaay ahead of you in the que of questions to the admin team
4: Your impatients and way of being are all things this server doesn't need, so good riddance.

RE: I'm done - later - Shizune - 04-17-2015

(04-17-2015, 10:26 PM)Zayne Carrick Wrote: Who the hell are you?
Also, pls don't delete base. All bases in RHeinland are to be destroyed by Glorious Red Hessian Jormungands

To sum it up, it was Xenon's base. He got tired of them being blown up so he made an alt to hide under so such didn't happen.

RE: I'm done - later - Fluffyball - 04-17-2015

(04-17-2015, 10:26 PM)Shizune Wrote:
(04-17-2015, 10:26 PM)Zayne Carrick Wrote: Who the hell are you?

To sum it up, it was Xenon's base. He got tired of them being blown up so he made an alt to hide under so such didn't happen.

Give him some slack boys. He tried his best and he wanted to avoid the stigma he "earned" in the past.

Just avoid being hard on him for leaving.