Discovery Gaming Community
To: Bounty Hunters Guild; CC: APM - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Bounty Hunters Guild; CC: APM (/showthread.php?tid=128590)

To: Bounty Hunters Guild; CC: APM - Fluffyball - 04-19-2015

...comm channel open...
...encryption engaged...

[Image: Zhang_Jiao_%28ROTK10%29.png]

Honors to the Bounty Hunters

As far as you remember, we had a lot of issues in the past. However, I am here to put an end to this. The fee for database clarification (to be more precise, 1 700 000 credits) has been paid to The Guild official on the Freeport 4. Said officer concluded that damage made to the Bounty Hunters Guild are outweighed by way more damage caused to the GRN by said registered vessel and crew (about 1:15). The additional fees are in your gesture of course.

From now on, Fukushima will abstain from any illicit duties against Bounty Hunters Guild, as we share the common unfriendly entities in Tau Systems and Bretonia, that are Gaians, Corsairs and Gallic Royal Navy.

As for APM concern, we found out an unlucky Bounty Hunter gunboat that fell prey of the Gallic Junkers. Let's say the problem has been taken care of and Bottlenose Class vessel is now in our posession. The vessel will be repaired and refitted to fulfill duties against Kingdom of Gallia and their allies in Tau Systems - as replacement for the fatally damaged Kusari Explorer.

We will answer any questions you need.

Hidetaka Kojima
Fukushima

...comm terminated...

RE: To: Bounty Hunters Guild; CC: APM - Lythrilux - 04-23-2015

:::[Incoming Transmission]:::
:::[Establishing video feed]:::
:::[Video feed: Live]:::

ID: James Clarke
Subject: Theft

Mr. Kojima

"As for APM concern, we found out an unlucky Bounty Hunter gunboat that fell prey of the Gallic Junkers. Let's say the problem has been taken care of and Orca Class vessel is now in our posession."

Tell me, was your half-assed excuse given to you by your grandfather on his deathbed? Mr. Kojima I am a businessman, not an idiot. I am also not a pushover who'll lie down as you take my property, no, Guild Property illegally. Worse is the fact that you 'apparently' took it from the hands of a dead Bounty Hunter, without returning it to the Guild.

At the start of your transmission you describe that you want to move on from old, less friendly, ties and start anew. Stealing ships is not a smart way to go about doing that.

You have 48 hours to return your ship to a Bounty Hunters Guild base. If you want to talk business and acquire the ship legally, talk to me once you have filled my request.

Regards,
-J. Clarke
CEO, AP Manufacturing

:::[Closing Transmission]:::

RE: To: Bounty Hunters Guild; CC: APM - Fluffyball - 04-24-2015

...comm channel open...
...encryption engaged...

To Mr Clarke.

If you were just nearby me, I'd smack you for your tone towards the elders, boy. Moreover, insulting Kusarian by calling him a liar and thief is something unbearable. For behaviour like this, we used to duel in Kusari, pup. Don't get me wrong, but at least a more approbiate tone would be better for you and your "Omicronian Half-assed Nation" to coexist with other entities.

I'm not sure who anyone gave you the right to create that so-called slave-driven "pseudonation", but it's not my business.

But I'm in a good mood. In 72 hours, since I don't want Gauls to stomp on your pretty ship, your Bottlenose should be returned.

Hidetaka Kojima
Fukushima

...comm terminated...

RE: To: Bounty Hunters Guild; CC: APM - Lythrilux - 04-26-2015

:::[Incoming Transmission]:::
:::[Establishing video feed]:::
:::[Video feed: Live]:::

ID: James Clarke
Subject: Theft

And if you were nearby me, Mr. Kojima, I'd have you thrown into a cell. I don't know how old you are nor do I care. I run a business, not a Retirement Home.

Consider this your reminder to have the ship returned. I expect it tomorrow. If that does not happen, then you may get your wish for resolving this via a less pacifistic means.

Regards,
-J. Clarke
CEO, AP Manufacturing

:::[Closing Transmission]:::

RE: To: Bounty Hunters Guild; CC: APM - Fluffyball - 04-26-2015

...comm channel open...
...encryption engaged...

To Mr Clarke.

Vessel has been returned onto nearest base in Manchester. Don't worry, every location mapped on this vessel has been erased as mainboard has been... wiped down. As for blackbox, for safety reasons it cannot be returned, due to the rather obvious reason in which my clients' work world be harmed.

About the cell, in your case, there wouldn't be any cell. I tend to throw very annoying people into void of cold lifeless vaccum in a spacesuit.

To be more clear, in a broken spacesuit.

Hidetaka Kojima
Fukushima

...comm terminated...