Discovery Gaming Community
To: DSE) From: USI - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: DSE) From: USI (/showthread.php?tid=128612)

To: DSE) From: USI - DkJericho - 04-20-2015

***Open Transmission***

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR2R2Mp0PjZPSk225LtbxS...jJWKf4oRvk]

Greetings and salutations to the industrious leaders of the great Liberty corporation known as Deep Space Engineering.

While in the pursuit of higher profit to benefit our shareholders we have stumbled on a idea that could be mutually beneficial for all.

Unfortunately past events have tarnished our once close working relationship. We hope to rectify some past errors with this mutually advantageous arrangement.

We have heard that you have a vast supply of Platinum Ore at your fingertips. Deep Space Engineering's operations in the Alberta system are most impressive. But alas as we all know

supplying bases built so far afield can be troublesome.

With base supplies so distant from your operations we are sure it is taking a bite out of your profits.

Universal Shipping Incorporated would like to assist our fellow Libertonian corporation.
[Possible PoB supplies: Reinforced Alloy's, Industrial Hardware and Robotic Hardware.]

More can be added to the list if needed. From the heart of Liberty's main trading corporation we look forward to strengthening our company's and benefiting Liberty as a whole.

Signed, Frank Tanner Chief Logistic's Officer

**End Transmission**

RE: To: DSE) From: USI - Deep Space Engineering - 04-22-2015

[Image: CvyMCae.png]

Mr. Tanner,

It is a pleasure to hear from USI. In the spirit of cooperation and mutual gain, we would be more than happy to enter into an arrangement. Heavy wear due to debris from the nearby platinum fields, Alberta's dark matter anomalies, and unsavory criminal elements have all taken their toll, so we are always in need of maintenance and supplies.

Currently, both stations require Reinforced Alloy and/or Robotic Hardware. As of this moment, Rutherford Spaceport is currently selling Platinum Ore for export, with a sizeable reserve aboard Platinum Incorporated.

We look forward to heightened communication and collaboration, toward the betterment of Liberty.

Regards,

Ellen Hall
Assistant to the Head of Logistics
Deep Space Engineering

RE: To: DSE) From: USI - DkJericho - 04-24-2015

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMi3WI3dv4v-Uz3D8indB...Po1pDf8pHs]

Thank you for the swift response Ms.Hall I would like to look deeper into this potential business contract. As of now I believe we have come to agreement on USI being granted access to your Platinum ore reserves and in return USI will then be supplying base needed resources to your bases. If we are in agreement please initial here__.

To further this contract I would like to know more about security for my trader's that will be in Alberta. Being in such a massive system im sure there is trouble brewing. Will security be provided by DSE or will USI need to provide these asset's while in the Alberta system only.

Further more I would like to discuss the prices that will be associated with your Platinum ore and base resources. If you have any questions feel free to contact me. Look forward to our next discussion.

Signed,

Frank Tanner

Chief Logistic's Officer

RE: To: DSE) From: USI - Deep Space Engineering - 04-28-2015

[Image: CvyMCae.png]

Mr. Tanner,

The board has been in extensive discussion since our last correspondence. Given the progress and focus on Cold Lake, with operations out of Leduc and Camrose, we are willing to do your corporation one better. In the spirit of closer cooperation and specialization of roles, we are prepared to turn over primary administration and protocols of both Platinum Incorporated and Rutherford Spaceport to USI, while our mining fleets continue to supply the stations with valuable ore.

Of course, we can discuss the exact figures and method of payment in private, but I am certain we can work out an arrangement that will be mutually beneficial. We look forward to hearing from your representatives via a secure channel soon.

Regards,

Ellen Hall
Assistant to the Head of Logistics
Deep Space Engineering

RE: To: DSE) From: USI - ron330 - 05-08-2015

[Image: ubpozlJ.png]

Greetings Ms. Hall
I'm happy we could agree on terms to provide administration and shipping services for your bases. i have already transferred the down payment as per our agreement. Please transmit the access codes at your convenience. i will begin moving our administration staff in to assume command of these bases.

Signed,
Tam Nyund
President
Universal Shipping, Inc.