Discovery Gaming Community
To: {AFC} (//Retconned RP, Ignore) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: {AFC} (//Retconned RP, Ignore) (/showthread.php?tid=128654)

To: {AFC} (//Retconned RP, Ignore) - The Liberty Rogues - 04-21-2015

[Image: 0eqCBjn.png]

Well, hello there.

I cannot say I have encountered you folks a lot. If I have, then the encounters were dull enough for me not to really take note. Yesterday's encounter in Kepler, however, made a lasting impression that you are a bunch of phonies and not particularly well-versed in the English language. Foreigners perhaps? Kusarians?

Anyway. Tell me in short just who you are and why are you sitting outside of Ames all the time? Also, one of your boys yesterday tried to steal a potential goon from me. That wasn't nice. I am always looking for new thugs to fly our flag and behave like a bunch of assholes that we are known for.

Your boy, however, hindered that. So what are we going to do about it, hmm?

P.S. If you are not a slaver, I suggest NOT calling your ship the Banshe Slaver.

~Mort

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

RE: To: {AFC} - The Archangels Fighter Club - 04-21-2015

[Image: PvqOC7c.gif]

To the big-shot,

Linked is the transmission we at headquarters received from the black box that was salvaged.
As you can clearly see, we actually do speak Libertonian well.
But are you some grammar cops or something?

You clearly don't know what you are talking about. The messages I received from the black box contradict your claims. I don't know who allowed you to take a comms transponder in your hands and send messages but here is a tip: you are clearly bad at it and need your head checked.
I am disappointed you Rogues cant seem to remember things and loose data as well. Typical.

You are definitely behaving like "assholes". I have no doubt about that. And to be -frank- with you, you look rather stupid.
I suggest giving the transponder to someone that knows how to talk and evaluate a situation better.

As for who we are? Try to look up some data files or contact The Lane Hackers. They seem to be your best bet on the intellectual side.

P.S.: Piss off from my virgins or there is going to be some issues I will have to deal with.
P.S.S.: We will name the ships we fly whatever we %#$@ing want. I'm sorry your dumb head couldn't handle the contradiction of a non-slaver flying a ship having the name "slaver" in it.

Cheers.

[Image: k5zGlPM.gif]

RE: To: {AFC} - The Liberty Rogues - 04-21-2015

[Image: 0eqCBjn.png]

Ohhhhhhhhh, finally.
Mort Chuckles
Wonderful. Let us begin then.

~Mort

P.S. Your virgins are about to get culturally enriched.

RE: To: {AFC} - The Archangels Fighter Club - 04-21-2015

[Image: wIfhWhc.gif]

Rogue culture?

Please do enlighten me.

Again, please do take some time to learn how to make a proper transmission.
That just looks sloppy.

[Image: k5zGlPM.gif]

RE: To: {AFC} - The Liberty Rogues - 04-25-2015

//The situation has been confirmed to be a misunderstanding both IRP and OORP. The situation itself has been discussed between the leaders of the involved faction and we have agreed to retcon the encounter in Kepler and all the following RP posts and ingame encounters since then.

LR- members can keep their bounty payouts, because I am pretty sure you'd tell me to off myself if I asked them back anyway 8|

RE: To: {AFC} - The Archangels Fighter Club - 04-25-2015

//We are writing to confirm to the retcon. It was a misunderstanding as stated above and the RP that followed was mislead.