Discovery Gaming Community
Temporary Suggestion: Make CDs disrupt JDs until the next patch - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: Temporary Suggestion: Make CDs disrupt JDs until the next patch (/showthread.php?tid=129569)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Temporary Suggestion: Make CDs disrupt JDs until the next patch - Lythrilux - 05-18-2015

Can we have a temporary solution to an otherwise highly irritating problem? There's no given ETA for when JD disruptors will be finished, so in the mean time can it just be set so that CDs can disrupt JDs too? Maybe this can also be a useful test to see if we even need JD disruptors at all rather than bundling them with a CD.

RE: Temporary Suggestion: Make CDs disrupt JDs until the next patch - Alley - 05-18-2015

right now everything is on pause as I'm rebuilding all the plugins for the newest flhook version. It's not necessary long, just grunt work but with C++11 it'll save me quite some trouble when working on new stuff.

JD disruptors will come, just needs some time to get around them.

RE: Temporary Suggestion: Make CDs disrupt JDs until the next patch - Highland Laddie - 05-18-2015

No OP CDs, plz. Tongue

RE: Temporary Suggestion: Make CDs disrupt JDs until the next patch - Wesker - 05-18-2015

JD is just toxic in general so I agree

RE: Temporary Suggestion: Make CDs disrupt JDs until the next patch - Kosa - 05-18-2015

Lythrilux. Think first and post second. This is my suggestion.

RE: Temporary Suggestion: Make CDs disrupt JDs until the next patch - Lythrilux - 05-18-2015

(05-18-2015, 09:42 PM)Kosa Wrote: Lythrilux. Think first and post second. This is my suggestion.
(05-18-2015, 08:05 PM)Mephistoles Wrote: 10/10 RP
Do we really have to put up with stupid stuff like this for god knows how many months?

I'm sorry that you're so incredibly biased towards Jump Drives, but please don't advocate for poor gameplay.

RE: Temporary Suggestion: Make CDs disrupt JDs until the next patch - Kosa - 05-18-2015

In fact you think one sided Lyth. People using Jump drives make sacrifices you don't see. They have to give up highest class armors to make room for fuel. They also have to spend for fuel and spend money to make surveys too. Survey modules aren't cheap either! What's more another battleship is needed to host them.

So. Before making suggestions THINK about both sides of the problem.

RE: Temporary Suggestion: Make CDs disrupt JDs until the next patch - Goldanne - 05-18-2015

(05-18-2015, 09:45 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: I'm sorry that you're so incredibly biased towards Jump Drives, but please don't advocate for poor gameplay.

Which literally applies to your own suggestion. Making CDs to do so many different things is a poor balance. JDs are special modules, cloaking devices are special modules. Their disruptors must be special modules or kinds of CD too. Balance.

RE: Temporary Suggestion: Make CDs disrupt JDs until the next patch - Omi - 05-18-2015

(05-18-2015, 09:53 PM)Kosa Wrote: omg i spended like 100 billions on my jomp drives so i dont want them for nerfed

no you are wrong and all jumpdrive users should be banned

RE: Temporary Suggestion: Make CDs disrupt JDs until the next patch - Crackling - 05-18-2015

(05-18-2015, 09:53 PM)Kosa Wrote: In fact you think one sided Lyth. People using Jump drives make sacrifices you don't see. They have to give up highest class armors to make room for fuel. They also have to spend for fuel and spend money to make surveys too. Survey modules aren't cheap either! What's more another battleship is needed to host them.

So. Before making suggestions THINK about both sides of the problem.

Even AU8 has enough rate to avoid death with JD. Surveys? Blind jumps don't work now?

And you are talking about money. It requires nothing but stupid grinding. Very hard to do.