Discovery Gaming Community
New incomming clan - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: New incomming clan (/showthread.php?tid=130705)

New incomming clan - USF Wolf - 06-18-2015

[USF] Universal Security Force
We are the USF when this rag tag group of Ex Bounty Hunters and House Military Police from all sectors of Liberty and beyond got tired of the political corruption by the Government right down to the police. The USF was formed by a young officer from the Liberty Military, code named [Wolf] not many knew of him or where he came from but his mission was to kill no questions asked but when he was asked to kill innocents that was the final straw for him. He became a fugitive looking for others like him but in time he found what he was looking for and the USF was born more out of survival more than anything
Our Mission
1. Protect the weak and innocent
2. Help all house police and military if in a battle
3. Take all local and Government Bounty’s when hired and kill all unlawful no matter where they hide.
Enemies
1. Al unlawful
Our Motto
We will not be corrupted if you try you die we live by our own code.

Update - USF Wolf - 06-18-2015

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""Update""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

I was just informed that the possible members we were to have were not asked by the player I was dealing with My bad all so at this point this becomes a recruiting post the idea is solid please give me feed back and if needed I will withdraw
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

End Of Tranmission

::Thread moved to a more appropriate location -Burg::

RE: New incomming clan - LunaticOnTheGrass - 06-18-2015

Why are you exclusively killing unlawfuls? Bear in mind that much of the lore behind the various house unlawfuls states that they were created as a result of the corruption of the governmental entities, even dating as far back as Vanilla Freelancer.

What ID/IFF do you intend to use?

Why does your sig/banner have a picture of a Liberty Dreadnought? I'm hoping you're not just another "edgy mercenary faction that somehow coerced hundreds of military crewmembers into handing over their loyalties, technologies, and gigantic capital ships".

RE: New incomming clan - Corile - 06-18-2015

Reminds me of USAF from HHC, even the tag is similar.
The difference is, on HHC you didn't need your clan idea to be reasonable because it wasn't an RP server. This is, and that makes no sense whatsoever.

RE: New incomming clan - USF Wolf - 06-19-2015

(06-18-2015, 07:49 PM)Protégé Wrote: Reminds me of USAF from HHC, even the tag is similar.
The difference is, on HHC you didn't need your clan idea to be reasonable because it wasn't an RP server. This is, and that makes no sense whatsoever.

Well as far as the tag or sig is concerned I created that yesterday, I am sorry if there was a similar sig tag and as far as our mission I have played the bad guy roll on many servers My clan tags that I was the leader of were [W.P.] Wolf Pack [J.A.P.] Jack ass pirates and [B.O.P] Brotherhood Of Pirates. So we thought it might be fun to try the other side LOL the sig was 5 different layers crud I do not even know who the USAF is to be honest

RE: New incomming clan - USF Wolf - 06-19-2015

(06-18-2015, 07:05 PM)LunaticOnTheGrass Wrote: Why are you exclusively killing unlawfuls? Bear in mind that much of the lore behind the various house unlawfuls states that they were created as a result of the corruption of the governmental entities, even dating as far back as Vanilla Freelancer.

What ID/IFF do you intend to use?

Why does your sig/banner have a picture of a Liberty Dreadnought? I'm hoping you're not just another "edgy mercenary faction that somehow coerced hundreds of military crewmembers into handing over their loyalties, technologies, and gigantic capital ships".

Our mission and introduction statement speaks for itself and as far as the Liberty ship this is where we started LOL

RE: New incomming clan - Burning - 06-19-2015

I don't know for how long you've been playing here, but honestly you do not seem to have a clue about what you're actually doing.
First of all I'd suggest you to play the server, learn how everything (as well as factions) works.

Honestly I haven't read the following by myself, because I wasn't ever intended to create a faction.
http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=114516

By the way I assume you are new to DiscoveryGC, welcome!