Discovery Gaming Community
Dr. Thallia Thorn Feedback and Personal Announcements - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Forum: RP Stories Feedback Forum (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+---- Thread: Dr. Thallia Thorn Feedback and Personal Announcements (/showthread.php?tid=131152)

Pages: 1 2

Dr. Thallia Thorn Feedback and Personal Announcements - Thallia Thorn - 06-30-2015

Thallia sits down at her flight console, utterly bored. The 'Aceso' was functioning optimally, for once, and Lexi was handling all the routines needed to get to Freeport 11. Leaning back in her chair, she reaches over and picks up her datapad. "I... ur... wonder if others have said anything on the neural net about us. Lexi, please may you patch into the net and see if anything has been said?" She chuckled to herself a little. "Afterall... nothing like a bit of se...self-image management."

OORP: With the incredible amount of fun I'm having with this character, I believe it's time to commit to her a bit and set up a feedback thread. Thank you to all who I've interacted with thus far, and looking forward to some more of the good 'arpee'. Whilst I'm admittedly vain enough to enjoy positive feedback (let's face it, who isn't), I'd prefer constructive criticism. If you have anything to say, please go ahead!

RE: Dr. Thallia Thorn Feedback Thread - pillow - 06-30-2015

Nothing bad to say about your character, to be perfectly honest.
Good character. I like interacting with you.
Keep going. ( :

~A funky Core| guy.

RE: Dr. Thallia Thorn Feedback Thread - Cælumaresh - 07-01-2015

I saw you a couple of times ingame, and i loved the interactions i had with you so far Smile

RE: Dr. Thallia Thorn Feedback Thread - Swallow - 07-02-2015

You are incredible in generating RP around you. Please keep it up, we all love you.

RE: Dr. Thallia Thorn Feedback Thread - Durandal - 07-02-2015

I like your character but I think you should stop RPing with those [HF] guys. They're non vanilla and the only point of their faction is to pvp whore Smile

RE: Dr. Thallia Thorn Feedback Thread - Shinju - 07-03-2015

Some nice plot-twists regarding our two chars xD but great character ^^

~One of the Snows
~Secret Engineer
~Kusarian Wilde

RE: Dr. Thallia Thorn Feedback Thread - FynnMcScrap - 07-04-2015

I read up your logs AFTER posting my last message from Fynn, with the suggestion you might want to see a female doctor. That only shows how far off Fynn is in his perception of you ;-)

Great RP, and lots of work you put into that.

Fynn atm thinks you must have had some sort of encounter with either Pirates or some inter - corporate warfare. And he tends to be protective about underdogs...

Keep on running !

Stuff like your project here is the spice that makes Disco a special place,
and a community I am proud to be part of.

Greets
Rob

RE: Dr. Thallia Thorn Feedback Thread - Thallia Thorn - 07-05-2015

Thank you very much for the great feedback thus far! It encourages playing the character even more, and whenever I log I wonder if our characters paths will be crossing that evening. Makes it a joy to log in. A pleasure RPing with you all.

@Fynn in particular
I'm glad you are enjoying that project tender RP! It felt a bit of a gamble getting four groups into one comm but so far it's paid off. The kind of welcome this character gets from players like yourself fosters the same pride in being here as you seem to feel.

RE: Dr. Thallia Thorn Feedback and Personal Announcements - Thallia Thorn - 07-18-2015

Hello Disco Peoples,

This evening I begin a two week holiday in the land of Mexicans, and thus I won't be able to log ingame and my forum posting may be rather slow. I'll still have some kit with which to look at the forums from time to time when I stumble across an internet connection and continue the couple of RP's that are developing, albeit at a slower pace.

After the two weeks, I'll then be moving to Germany. The same will likely apply whilst I get stuff sorted. So, inactive for 2-3 weeks then back in business. See y'all then!

RE: Dr. Thallia Thorn Feedback and Personal Announcements - Swallow - 07-18-2015

I wish you find inspiration in your trips, will be awaiting for you patiently for our roads to cross again.