Discovery Gaming Community
To: "The Pretty Kitty" {Encrypted} - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: "The Pretty Kitty" {Encrypted} (/showthread.php?tid=131294)

To: "The Pretty Kitty" {Encrypted} - James Ettner - 07-05-2015

***Incoming Transmission***

[Image: j9o1j0g.jpg?1]

ID: James Ettner
Signal strength : Strong
Subject : Possible cooperation?

A young man appears on screen, sitting in a barely lit room. The man has a cheeky grin on his face.

Hello there miss,
So firstly, let me introduce myself. My name is James Ettner, i'm...- let's just say we probably have the same goals, and we do what we do because we like it. I'm contacting you because... i've heard some words about you, such as you like to give the Liberty lawfuls a headache. You see, i like that, i like what you do, because i do it too. I'm currently looking for someone i can rely on and talk to since nobody can be trustful nowadays. So... how would you like to meet me somewhere quiet and talk about some business?

He takes a sip from some sort of drink and winks at the camera.

I will be waiting your response.

***Transmission ended***

RE: To: "The Pretty Kitty" {Encrypted} - .Flourescent. - 07-05-2015

[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]

[Image: tumblr_m8ax99WZz01qah5ozo1_500.jpg]

Comm ID: Karen GarciaThe Kitty.
Subject: A good place~
Encryption: Medium
Priority: Low

A girl laying down on her bed appears on the screen, her room looks quite messy

Oh my~ Someone's been going to school it seems! She chuckles Not just anyone remembers The Kitty these days....oh well, good to see someone remembers this troublesome Kitten. Although I have to admit, I've never seen your pretty face before, probably you're one of those new "baddies" she laughs quietly Well I guess I can trust you, you don't look like the "betrayer" type of baddie. Say, you wanted a good place where we could meet eh? I just so happen to know one. I'll see if my old ships are still holding together, maybe we could meet in Kepler...what do you think, sounds good enough for you?

The girl then rolls off her bed ang gets closer to the camera, she then winks and chuckles~

Signed-
The Pretty Kitty~

[TRANSMISSION TERMINATED]

RE: To: "The Pretty Kitty" {Encrypted} - James Ettner - 07-06-2015

***Incoming Transmission***

[Image: j9o1j0g.jpg?1]

ID: James Ettner
Signal strength : Strong
Subject : Possible cooperation?

Well. He chuckles silently I'm not just anyone, but i suppose you will learn that and perhaps more about me in time. That of course if the Kitty is interested. Smiles cheekily Now, new? Not even close, i used to operate in Bretonia, but people i used to roll with brought me to Liberty where things looked much funnier. I tend to keep a low profile after someone i used to call a friend before betrayed me, kind of ironic, but it's time for me to get back on my feet and forget about the past, i've been quiet enough. Kepler sounds like a good place for a start, my dear, i'm currently at The Barrier, i will depart there in a few minutes.

James moves his hand to the control panel and attempts to close transmission.

Oh, and by the way... this may seem a bit suspicious since i'm a stranger, i know, but you can trust me. I promise.

Winks at the camera with a honest smile on his face and closes transmission.

[size=14]***Transmission ended***

RE: To: "The Pretty Kitty" {Encrypted} - .Flourescent. - 07-06-2015

[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]

[Image: tumblr_m8ax99WZz01qah5ozo1_500.jpg]

Comm ID: Karen GarciaThe Kitty.
Subject: Trust
Encryption: Medium
Priority: Low

Well, I suppose I am interested. She smiles Now, a bret huh? things are starting to get interesting indeed~ and you came to the right place, Liberty is full of happy shooting I guess. As for your past, don't worry about that stuff, what matters is what's going to happen in the future she laughs Hmm...You don't seem too bad afterall! I suppose I can trust you, yes. you can trust me too I guess, I don't bite~

she takes a sip of her warm tea and smiles at the camera

Signed-
The Pretty Kitty~

[TRANSMISSION TERMINATED]