Discovery Gaming Community
Story of Edward Teach - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Story of Edward Teach (/showthread.php?tid=131479)

Story of Edward Teach - Edward Teach - 07-11-2015

This is story about me.

My name is Edward Teach. I born in Omicron Gamma system on planet Crete as farmer boy. I born on a small farm, but didn't liked to be farmer so much. I dreamed about space. Every day i went to a big city on launch pad to see how our ships launch into space and dreamed that i will do that some day too, but every time i get back home my dad told me that i will always be a farmer, because our people need food.

After 4 years when i became 15 i managed to convince my dad and join Corsair recruits and went to academy. Dad gaved all his money so i could study there, but that always wasn't enouth. Farmers are not payed well and i had to leave academy being 18 years old and choose: return home with nothing or try to do something to become someone.

While being in acedemy i learned many about engines, weapons, ships so after hard tests i managed to join mechanic group on Tripoli shipyard and still dreaming to go in space, fly my own ship.

Today i'm writing this to remember all aspects of my life.
Edward Teach - mechanic of Tripoli shipyard.

RE: Story of Edward Teach - Edward Teach - 07-13-2015

Hello again diary.

Well, 3 months passed since my last recording. Nothing so much interesting were in this time. Working as mechanic is hard, but this brings much more credits then farmer. I'm sending alot of credits to support my dad that belived in me, that i can become someone big and there is a big desteny awaits for me. So far i made alot of friends on Tripoli shipyard and even went into space few times to collect some junk around shipyard. Good to see Junkers sometime because when they are here they collecting scrap and somehow making that way faster then me.

I didn't reolized that there will be so much of our ships that will come for repairs. I'm working hard to repair them in time and getting extra credits for making it fast.

I heared so much stories about raiding Bretonia, About glorious fights with Outcasts in Omicron Eta and fights with Red Hessians in Omega 5. God how much i want to go there and join our raiders, fight for future of Corsairs. Show the world who they mess with.

But now i'm only a mechanic and making money for his first ship.
P.S. 11 thousand credits collected working as mechanic.

RE: Story of Edward Teach - Edward Teach - 07-16-2015

Greetings diary.

Today happened really interesting thing, atleast for me. Today to our station came Zoner transport "Whale" class. He came from Omicron Kappa and had his engines damaged. When he came to me he asked me to look at it and see if i can fix it. When i saw this engine.... God i was so much emazed... That engine is just perfect, so much balanced, giving to ship so big manuver ability. But whatever i did, i couldn't fix it. But still that wasn't most interesting part.

He offered me a deal. I will have to fly to Omicron 74 Freeport 15 and try to contact with Livadia shipyard, give them recording of Zoner captain that now living in my room at Tripoli and bring him mechanic that can fix his engine. Most important that he offered me a MILLION credits. God i would work on farm for 10 years and eat nothing to get so much cash. And he even giving me his shuttle so i could go there.

That was my first flight in more then 1k away from station and that was so cool. I came to Omicron 74 in few hours, but make zoner mechanic belive that there are zoner on Tripoli and he needs his help was not so easy. It toolked few days, but i managed to convice him to come with me.

Zoner transports engine repaired now and i have a MILLION on my account. God a million credits. God i'm so worried. I heared that i can buy light fighter soon and i like that. Soon my dream will come true.

This is Edward Teach.
Still mechanic, but soon pilot of Corsair light fighter.