Discovery Gaming Community
Shoddy active time for now {Nevermind~} - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Real Life Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Shoddy active time for now {Nevermind~} (/showthread.php?tid=132210)

Pages: 1 2

Shoddy active time for now {Nevermind~} - Sciamach - 08-02-2015

My dad's just been taken to the hospital with heart-rate complaints. So far it doesn't look like much but I need to spend some time with him and helping with family stuff so; no promises on activity. This includes the mountain of RPs I keep promising people.

To all the Cross guys: New month means new check-in. Log and do things:

Shiz, get started on that thing we talked about (yes, both of them)
Snoopy: finish your bloody RP already so I can stop complaining to you about it
Tomas: respond to my comm
Vulk: resurrect yourself and do something
Misfit: Fix your base
Loki: Still havent sent that comm to a particular gallic faction have you?
Radion: Doin' fine, but could be doing more (log sometime mayhaps?)
Ace: Help Orange find his bearings and get a tagged ship up and ready to go
Orange: burn things and then 1v1 your brother (preferably don't burn your brother
Finn: ... do Finn things?

BD: I'll rename the Hiei once I post this; use the name I keep promising you well

K'Hara: Someone take over for me as 99-guardsMcManMann during Eastern USA nighttime

Sorry guys, I'll get back at it when I can, but for now I've got a family member in need.

Ciao

RE: Shoddy active time for now - Venkman - 08-02-2015

Good luck to you and your father. See ya when ya get back bruh.

RE: Shoddy active time for now - Char Aznable - 08-02-2015

Good luck, and I wish your father well! Cya when you're back Smile

RE: Shoddy active time for now - Jansen - 08-02-2015

Good luck with the RL things, make sure that you get those in order, before thinking about Disco.

RE: Shoddy active time for now - evanz - 08-02-2015

no problem mate, spend time with family, they are above everything, hope all goes well

RE: Shoddy active time for now - Loki557 - 08-02-2015

Quote:Loki: Still havent sent that comm to a particular gallic faction have you?
>.>
<.<
AFK

RE: Shoddy active time for now - Tyria Regalia - 08-02-2015

[Snarky Retort]Maybe you'll get to keep that microphone after all[/Snarky Retort]

But seriously, I hope everything goes well. He is far more important than us.

RE: Shoddy active time for now - Shinju - 08-02-2015

Good luck Scourge ^.~

Btw. nothing about mee? Tsk.

RE: Shoddy active time for now - pillow - 08-02-2015

i hope you didn't forget to equip malta with a ranseur armor plate against the core raids
hey at least those 1-2 rapiers will pump that activity up a few days by staying and killing all those threshers am I right!!!!

See ya' bro. Good luck with your dad.

RE: Shoddy active time for now - Sciamach - 08-02-2015

Update: Thankfully it turned out to be a false alarm; We've been doing a lot of yardwork lately and it turns out that some of the strenuous physical activity we've been doing agitated something in his lungs and caused the chest-pains and heartrate issues.

Alls been solved. He's taking it easy for now and we're all breathing a sigh of relief. Thanks everyone for the kind words and blah blah blah blah the gushiness is making me hurl

I may've jumped the gun on my post but when your mother bursts into your room and tells you your father's having heart issues, you tend to assume something worse.

either way: