Discovery Gaming Community
A most vile offence against my personal image... - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Site & Forum Feedback (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: A most vile offence against my personal image... (/showthread.php?tid=132413)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

A most vile offence against my personal image... - Strichev - 08-07-2015

...has been committed in recent days by an unknown perpetrator. I found myself in a rather bamboozled state today - when it became apparent that my hard earned "epaulette" has been stripped from my forum account. What might have contributed to such an act I do not know. However, I call upon the person responsible for this; unveil yourself or better yet (if you fear the unbearable burden of this community's scorn) return my user title to its former glory quietly.

RE: A most vile offence against my personal image... - Mephistoles - 08-07-2015

This is a despicable crime and I hope the perpetrator is brought to justice.

RE: A most vile offence against my personal image... - Shinju - 08-07-2015

Was there any reason for you to have an user title, except for a sole purpose of self pleasure?

RE: A most vile offence against my personal image... - Antonio - 08-07-2015

Still waiting for the day when a happy mod or green will allow everywone to put its own title.

RE: A most vile offence against my personal image... - Neonzumi - 08-07-2015

(08-07-2015, 09:48 PM)Shinju Wrote: Was there any reason for you to have an user title, except for a sole purpose of self pleasure?

Oh my, you have awaken the MEAN within Shinju.

(08-07-2015, 10:00 PM)Antonio- Wrote: Still waiting for the day when a happy mod or green will allow everywone to put its own title.

Pl0x, Fluffiest Pilot fits me. ^_^

RE: A most vile offence against my personal image... - Kauket - 08-08-2015

(08-07-2015, 09:48 PM)Shinju Wrote: Was there any reason for you to have an user title, except for a sole purpose of self pleasure?

That same question goes to you as well.
What's wrong with just "Moderator"? Do you really need self-pleasure too?

RE: A most vile offence against my personal image... - Connor - 08-08-2015

(08-07-2015, 10:00 PM)Antonio- Wrote: Still waiting for the day when a happy mod or green will allow everywone to put its own title.

I would be more then happy to give them out, in fact I've even brought it up for discussion before but the admins just don't seem to like giving them out and have told us not too which sucks. Personally, I think everyone should be able to change theirs.

RE: A most vile offence against my personal image... - Wesker - 08-08-2015

I like to look sexy.

Titles would make me more attractive.

RE: A most vile offence against my personal image... - Sylvie557 - 08-08-2015

As others in the thread had pointed out same question can be asked of you and other mods and admins. I don't mind overall but since you brought the question up yourself =P

RE: A most vile offence against my personal image... - zslayern - 08-08-2015

(08-08-2015, 02:38 AM)Nyx Wrote:

That same question goes to you as well.
What's wrong with just "Moderator"? Do you really need self-pleasure too?
^