Discovery Gaming Community
Durban Station Biodome: The Mad Mako - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Forum: Watering Holes (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=149)
+---- Thread: Durban Station Biodome: The Mad Mako (/showthread.php?tid=132567)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Durban Station Biodome: The Mad Mako - Flash™ - 08-14-2015

Newton took another sip from his drink as she asked if it's good. "Doubt anything interesting will happen...and yeah, the music isn't my taste, but ehh." He took another sip from his drink and turned to her. "Want to try mine and see if you like it?"

RE: Durban Station Biodome: The Mad Mako - Chuba - 08-14-2015

"Yeah, might aswell." she took a sip of his drink."Eh...it has strange taste...no..I don't like it.." she drank water "How do you even drink that...uh..." Ruby sighed and hugged Newton again. "At least, no one is bothering us...so that's good..." She yawned and placed her head on his shoulder again and closed her eyes.

Newton watched as she took a sip from his drink and chuckled as she made her comment on it. "I like it..it's not the best, but it's okay.." He took couple more sips from his drink as she leaned his head on his shoulder. He noticed her eyes closed. "Tired?" He smiled.

"No...not really." she sighed "This place is very boring..." Ruby opened her eyes and looked at Newton "But you know, I didn't expect anything special from this bar..." she took a sip from her drink "But ehh...whatever." she smiled and kissed Newton on his cheek. "Did you feel it?" she giggled and rested her head on his shoulder again.

Newton finished his drink and put the glass on the table as Ruby was commenting on the bar. "Yeah..guess so..". He smiled after she kissed him. "I did, surprisingly...it's healing rather quickly...odd..". He proceeded to call a waiter to bring him a glass of ice cold water after.

"Good good, I am happy it is healing fast." Ruby smiled and hugged Newton "Will teach you not do that kind of stuff again..." she giggled "Hmm...I think we should head home soonish ?" She yawned and looked at the lights "These lights are nice actually..."

RE: Durban Station Biodome: The Mad Mako - Lythrilux - 08-14-2015

Erik nods at Raven as she approaches him. "You look dreadful, Sapphire" he says, smirking at her complexion. "I'll assume that you've made no progress on ridding your body of the substance The Order injected into you? You don't appear to be healthy".

He walks towards a table, and gestures to her to get her to follow him. He sits down and then leans forward onto the table with his elbows. "Come, we have much to discuss" his states, looking at her before pointing to the seat opposite him.

"Yeah..yeah..I know what not to do now..". He chuckled as she reminded him of what he did. "If you want...we can leave, I don't mind. I see Nodtviet is busy speaking with Raven, and I don't see anyone else I remember..". He made his comment as the waiter brought him the water. "Here you go sir." Newton grabbed it the glass. "Thank you..". He drank some of the water to get the Omega Rade aftertaste out. He listened as she made the comment about the lights. "Yeah, they are pretty nice..makes the place look a little better..".

"Yeah...let's leave...I feel strange..." she sighed and stood up, Newton stood up aswell and they walked to the exit holding hands "I think we will come here again though.." Ruby smiled as they exited the bar.

RE: Durban Station Biodome: The Mad Mako - Kauket - 08-15-2015

“Yeah – it's what happens when you don't get enough Vitamin D. Don't worry, I'm not the next victim of the Edgyworlds Syndrome.“ she smiles then proceeds to takes the seat opposite him with her drink, taking a small sip from it, “ I've tried to slow the process of it by taking Beta Blockers.” she takes another sip of her fruity drink.

“...Unfortunately, as it appears, I found out there is only a select few people who know the antidote to this substance. And time doesn't appear to be on my side... “ she briefly sips yet again from the glass, “I believe it may have already spread to my organs, causing internal pain consistently now. Slowly weakening my mental strength, just minimal tolerance.“ Raven takes a pause to briefly look out the window, “And such... impacts can take a toll on the mind, allowing them to be more exploitable to lesser sources... “ she turns back to him.

Her face floods with guilt, “Erik. I'm deeply sorry for any harm or impact I have done against you and your assets, while being under the Order influence to the Nomadic one.“

I feel awful now, and that horrible needle feeling is back...