Discovery Gaming Community
Logs of GMG Guild Member Mitsui - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Logs of GMG Guild Member Mitsui (/showthread.php?tid=132782)

Logs of GMG Guild Member Mitsui - Xammy - 08-20-2015

Name: Hisashi Mitsui
Guild Member of the Gas Miner's Guild

[Image: eLRPN3a.jpg]

SCANNING GUILD CREDENTIALS........................................

INITIALIZING...............................................

RECORDING START.

Uhhh....this is Hisashi Mitsui, formerly Ryan Samuels. Born from a small immigrant kusari family now residing in Planet Erie. I may be a kusari looking chap but imma true blue barbecue lovin, hamburger eatin Liberty born bastard. Uhh *<stares around and fixes the camera> Uhurmm .....................this is my first recording as a new member of the Gas Miner's Guild. Uhhh As you can see, ive been doin fine, ....i think..... hella lot finer than my Liberty ale haulin days. Well..uh..I started my own mining company in Planet Erie.... from loans and a bit of extra cash from my Liberty Ale runs. That is when i realized mining was a lot of fun, as long as there are no Liberty Rogues sniffing your backside. EHHHH A small bit of tax drives em away. While doin one of me rare Helium gas trade runs, This big husky dude approached me. At first i was really afraid of what his intentions were, because he was a big husky dude. But he introduced himself as a fancy lad. "OOOH Hey im Mr. McGurey! Join me! Lets PArteeey!" Actually....I...I can't recall what he said to me. Maybe something about joining GMG yadda yadda. Well it did not take long to convince me. I said "HELL YES! I LOVE YOUR COMMERCIALS! those sexy kusari ladies ridin miniature Kaichous and...and dancing the GMG theme with the WE FUEL SIRIUS! graphic at the end! Way better than the older Ads!". Of course there was this longing also of returning to New Tokyo, the birthplace of me ancestors and meet My old Mitsui chaps and clan members. We usually converse on video feeds and stuff....but i have never met 'em in person, till now... that is. Always wanted to taste some Sake. hell. anything is better than that bitter piss they call Liberty Ale. Sake is smooth as hell. decent alcohol content. The Greatest gift of the Kusari gods. And i wanted to taste the food too. Not the sushi. I may be a Kusari breed but i HATE fish. But i Heard they had excellent beef. Pops mentioned it in some of his old stories. Kusari Beef is the best in Sirius he said. Uncle Riyota always would make me drool with this picture on one of our comm links *<Shoves an image on the camera>
[Image: WAGYU03.jpg]
Man Oh Man it always made me want to eat the monitor. I ordered that stuff the moment i arrived in Okinawa. And Yes. That stuff tasted HEAVENLY. Especially What Guild Master Takato's subordinate cooked for us in some special occasions. He made an Akegata boatload of Beef steak during Guild Leader Cong's birthday. Really juicy and had great texture. Had the right amount of spice. CLASS S stuff right there. And Oh....... uuuuhhh..........Oh yeah. .............Guild Master Ilo Takato has recently left the guild. In my short stay as a Guild member i can say............. i respected him the most. Always did what was best for the Guild........ I am actually deeply saddened by his departure. He was a great spokesperson and was the realest Kusari brother I ever met. Really admired him with his speech after the destruction of our newly constructed Okinawa base. I don't know the circumstances of his leaving, probably because of some disagreements with recent leadership decisions...I think. But i hope him the best. A Great loss too was the aforementioned Beef master Sir Charles Takato. Prolly the greatest chef of GMG.

Uhurm.....Oh yeah! say hi to nibbles! *<shifts camera to his side>

[Image: tumblr_mjrycvsO8C1rrb6y8o1_500.gif]

This is my Welsh Corgi nibbles. Say hi to the Camera! HIIIIIIIIII!!!! <lifts Nibbles paw and does a waving motion>
Yeah. This is my adorable doggie Nibbles. And yes. i always bring him with me during my mining missions in Okinawa. HEH. I almost shipped him to Erie because Mr. Han Chung didn't allow pets inside ships. <in a chinese accent> "OOOH No dog or cat allowed! They will go poopie on Helium 3! Helium will go boom! NOOOOO NOOOO poopie!". Yeah. Something liiiike that. Jokes. Nooo but he did not allow pets in our Kamomes. Thankfully, Mr. Ilo Takato was kind enough to give me permission in bringing Nibbles anytime during mining missions. As long as i clean his poop afterwards.

Yeah. I also mentioned that ...destroyed base. It....it is why i am recording this message. Im....admittedly...a veeeery lazy fella. and a coward. But I....I... am volunteering myself to GMG's paramilitary division. Sir Tanaka has been really busy training some of our newer guild members. The attack on Okinawa base sparked a lot of outrage among our membership. Even me. Im ......Im usually a peaceful guy. Id give any a-hole pirate whatever he or she wants as long as he never hurts me or my nibbles. But ....this.....this Terrorist attack on our base............I....had friends there..... <bows his head down in silence>

I...I dont know their motivations for taking down our base. Maybe they hate our new leadership. I....I really don't know.....I mean if they had any disagreements.. They...they could have just......Damnit........ I...I heard. it was because of an unfinished shipment of sorts...I....mean.... what the hell!!!? <Expletive> you and your cardamine busted brains! you dont destroy our base without even a freakin warning.... I.....i don't know what to say...i just don't. I heard in the internal comms that they brought some of their outcast "friends" with em too. I did not realize they hated GMG that much.

the Blood Dragons hate us now too. i...i don't know what their reasons are. Is it because some of our new members are Gaijin? Maybe? May be not. They probably support the so called sisters and the Outcasts more. I...I. have no say in this. ill let leadership sort this out.

All....alll i can say is. The Guild stands strong. We may have lost a lot of our friends in that base. We may have lost a respected leader in our group. but we....we will do what we can.....We may be Miners...Some of us just Gas traders.....but we...we will fight......I dont care if its the Cardamine b*es or the Outcast thugs.....We will avenge the death of our guild brothers and sisters. Till my dying breath.... Heck at least I can die in this place. not in that craphole i left in Liberty. I just hope they spare nibbles though...........ok.........This is Hisashi Mitsui......Signing Off.

END RECORDING.