Discovery Gaming Community
To Rico of the .:j:. | {AFC}- - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To Rico of the .:j:. | {AFC}- (/showthread.php?tid=133104)

Pages: 1 2

To Rico of the .:j:. | {AFC}- - The Archangels Fighter Club - 11-19-2015

[Image: PvqOC7c.gif]

TO: RICO

Boy do I have a proposal for you, bud.
Here's the gist.
I got my hands on a bit more than 60k worth of Artifacts. I'll be willing to sell the spoils for premium scrap. We'll buy P-Scrap for 5500 and I'll sell you these Artifacts for 2500. If you are not aware, buyers on Manhattan want these trinkets for 5600.

Hows about it? Do this and we'll have more... interesting deals after the jobs done. Consider this ... a test run of the Congress' skills. I heard they were better than ours from the chick you call your boss, hehe.

RE: To Rico of the .:j:. | {AFC}- - RicoValesquez - 11-22-2015

[Image: LGySwSn.png?1]

Ello ello old friend, Just got picked up your broadcast via some bounce beacons I had setup out in no mans lands. Good to hear from ye, hope that your "stables" are in good health. Of course I have plenty o' the premium junk laying around and would be happy to dispatch some of my brighter and better Sigma chapter scoundrels to deliver it. As far as the artifacts.... that was an interesting find to say the least. I'm impressed and intrigued to say the least. Of course I'm down, it sounds like you have contacts you can hook us up with to fence the good to on the Hat. As far as these "skills" you speak of I'm sure the Sigma chapter can manage just fine as we've had plenty of "practice" on an almost daily basis.

Just make sure to have my normal docking bay open and ready as usual. Also, as I side note I trust you implicitly of course but the last time your guys loaded my ship one of them used my latrine facilities a little more harshly than I would prefer. Please let them know that that's what your facilities base side are for. I'll see you shortly. Make sure the boxes are marked discretely as always.

Rico

RE: To Rico of the .:j:. | {AFC}- - RicoValesquez - 11-30-2015

Sunny,

Here is a few of my proof of delivery shots that I was able to salvage. Unfortunately I had some sort of system melt down and lost some data but as they say the proof is in the pudding and I am sure you will find that the required amount will be delivered. Also wanted to show you my connection for Artifacts on Manhattan, interesting character named One Eyed Jack, sure you would get along famously. If you are ever in the neighborhood tell him Rico sent you. I'll be working on the rest of the shipments and my Sigma boys have also been putting in some good work so look forward to seeing the rest of it shortly.

"the goods"

Rico

RE: To Rico of the .:j:. | {AFC}- - Bruce Samson - 12-01-2015

TO: Sunny of the AFC
ENCRYPTION: HIGH

Hiya Sunny here is the latest data on deliveries of Pscrap to your base. (please forgive the unsightly link)

http://imgur.com/a/SOPvI

Regards Bruce

Comms offline

RE: To Rico of the .:j:. | {AFC}- - The Archangels Fighter Club - 12-04-2015

TO: RICO & BRUCE

Friends, you have done well.

As you may remember I stated that if completed we will reward you with greater offers.
Gentilmen... I have some good news.
It turns out we are opening a few parties down in the Omega-47 region for the Zoners... and well ... they asked for some entertainment to be delivered... and quite regularaly in fact.
So, dear friends, we are opening thanks to your efforts [VIPs] on B66 for 3000 each, That, my friends, is from what I hear to be the best price you can get... and the quality... you will fall in -love-.
Be sure though that when there will be smuggling offers such as this one that we had again, we will be sure to let you know. While that happens though, the AFC would love to continue to buy continuous amouts of Premium Scrap.

I hope you will find this oppertunity... very intereging to your wallets. Plus a little something different.

Enjoy.

RE: To Rico of the .:j:. | {AFC}- - Bruce Samson - 12-04-2015

TO: Sunny of the AFC
ENCRYPTION: HIGH

Hiya Sunny here is the latest data on deliveries of Pscrap to your base. (please forgive the unsightly link)

https://imgur.com/a/QtdG9

Regards Bruce

Comms offline

RE: To Rico of the .:j:. | {AFC}- - The Archangels Fighter Club - 02-12-2016

TO: RICO & BRUCE CC: Sigma

Good Day, gents.

It's that time again that I got a butt-load of stuff that needs movin'.
We got the following items selling on B-66:

-Artifacts selling for 3000 (33.9k in stock)
-Sorted Artifacts selling for 2500 (25.7k in stock)

As before I am looking for Premium Scrap in return for our Blackhack Hangar.
The price now is 5000 for 'em.

Please note that the prices of Artifacts have increased recently on Manhattan.
For Artifacts the price is now 6918
For Sorted Artifacts the price is now 4788

Thanks in advance. Please include scrap delivery proof when delivering.

Cheers and maybe we will see eachother at the Cherry.

Enjoy.

RE: To Rico of the .:j:. | {AFC}- - RicoValesquez - 02-13-2016

[Image: LGySwSn.png?1]

Ello ello again cousin,

Ye I waited for you in the cherry for quite sometime after I came out of my self imposed exile, quite a place you got there.

Anyways, enough of ancient history our recent history has been alot more fruitful and profitable. Yes of course these terms are amendable. I'll send my best guys to pick up the artifacts (you'll recognize all of them of course). We have plenty of premium scrap in Puerto Rico that I'll put your name on. Look forward to our ships hitting B66 tonight.

Also, your bar tender let me have 1 free drink on the house and then charged me for the rest. Tell that rat that me and my men get all the free booze we want and I want a girl next time for the fact that you wouldn't even come and say hello to family.

Rico

RE: To Rico of the .:j:. | {AFC}- - Bruce Samson - 02-14-2016

======Comms online================
======Encryption: High==============
======Video feed: Offline=============
======To: AFC Sunny================
======From: Bruce Samson .:j:.=========

Here are 2 deliveries of Pscrap to your facility.

http://imgur.com/a/Y4pL4

Enjoy that Premium Pscrap.

Samson out

=======Comms: Offline======

RE: To Rico of the .:j:. | {AFC}- - Bruce Samson - 02-16-2016

======Comms online================
======Encryption: High==============
======Video feed: Offline=============
======To: AFC Sunny================
======From: Bruce Samson .:j:.=========

Here are 3 deliveries of 3k Pscrap each to your facility.

http://imgur.com/a/srXKN

What you building with all that Pscrap?

Samson out

=======Comms: Offline======