Discovery Gaming Community
To: Freya Eistochter (Private Terminal) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Freya Eistochter (Private Terminal) (/showthread.php?tid=133304)

To: Freya Eistochter (Private Terminal) - Char Aznable - 11-26-2015

[Image: 5D0OX5B.gif]

Report 29-09-822

Vorsitzende,

I will keep this brief. I have arrived on planet Hamburg safely, and I doubt that anyone noticed my arrival. I have a relatively safe hideout, of which I will refrain exposing the location via the Neural Net. It's safe to assume that I'll be covert for a few weeks here, if nobody screws up.

I will now try making contact with revolutionary operatives on the planet. I trust that you do the same using the official Bundschuh channels. Furthermore, I hope that the Oberst hasn't caught up to us yet. It might be necessary to tell him about our operation at some point, although ideally only at a point where he cannot stop it anymore.

Consider this channel to be safe unless I say otherwise. It might be unstable, but it's the best I have. Furthermore, it'd be useful to be updated on developments on the home front via this channel. Don't want to be caught by surprise while I'm down here.

Closing remarks:
Status updates are unlikely to be regular. I will inform you once something new occurs, although some delays due to weather or similar interferences can and will delay and/or disrupt messages.

Kommandant Haupt out.

[Image: JG7K1os.png]

RE: To: Freya Eistochter (Private Terminal) - TheJarl - 01-29-2016

[Image: GT1zUXj.png]

11-10-822

My comrade,

Double, Double, toil and trouble.

The Colonel appears to have been informed. He is now after the Chairlady. Perhaps soon he will find the right trail and find us out. We must prevent him from finding out the truth. Remember your training, take adequate security measures. Try and keep the coven of resistance out, if the movement is already investigated, as is likely, the less organised groups are easier to blame. Prevent having a nosy Colonel watching us and prevent the Lady from getting involved. To the Colonel, you are in the decaying land with the people of the scarlet bird. Remember this.

I trust the trails were the cost of progress you are making. The disorganised may have affiliates that can help you further. Their thugs can provide you safety and fireworks and if trails end with them, these thugs had plenty reason to get caught already anyway, they deserve no pity. Amongst those who learn there might be some with contacts as well, prevent trails to them, they are the new, the movement depends on them.

Comrade Alice Kyteler
[Image: miyEdG9.png]

RE: To: Freya Eistochter (Private Terminal) - Char Aznable - 01-29-2016

[Image: ltVPpm4.gif]

12-01-822

Comrade,

Fire, burn and caldron bubble.

The trails were outside my control. The elimination of the teacher's pawn was done by a third party, I have a strong suspicion that it was completely unrelated to my stay here. The dust it threw up has most likely attracted more dogs than just the colonel, I advise you reinforce the chairlady's position and double the guards.

Progress has been slow. Since the pawn's contacts are most likely under close surveillance, I will have to consider a different plan. I have already used the signature of the disorganized as a means to cover up my investigation of the pawn's death, further work on this will be conducted shortly.

As for the colonel - is the Robin aware of this plan? I do not want to run into another issue as I did with the pawn.

Furthermore, my efforts will now be to go into deep cover and try a different approach. The disorganized will be very helpful in this regard, I trust you will provide me with a means to contact them as soon as possible. The new plan is very likely to involve more fireworks, so the ramifications might be immense. Be prepared.

Comrade Jane

[Image: uFdM5m4.png]

12-10-822

Dear comrade,

Round about the cauldron go.

Every Robin knows his tune, they'll sing when morning comes.

Find the disorganised man known as Frank Bischoffs. His gang has all the fireworks you may need. Your fairy's account in the land of the Pharao has been provided with the funds you need to successfully debate with Bischoffs.

Comrade Alice

>>Do you wish to permanently delete the message called "Report 29-09-822"?<<
>>YES<<
>>Message successfully removed from NeuralNet mail.<<