Discovery Gaming Community
To: Geoff Enfield/'Zeal' - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Geoff Enfield/'Zeal' (/showthread.php?tid=133331)

To: Geoff Enfield/'Zeal' - Chimera - 11-27-2015

[Image: zv9gALm.png]

Hello to you,

Previously, you two were working alongside one of our operatives on a very unique project involving hybridization and magnetic rail weaponry. As I understand, mister Enfield, you had previous work in weapon development for the Rheinland Bureau. I would like to inform you that the project you worked on is now defunct, and the operative in question is... indisposed at the moment. We'd like to organize a meeting to discuss future cooperation between us and you. More specifically, we'd like to offer an invitation to join our organization, and a tour of our facilities to show you what we've been up to since your previous work.

Please provide an appropriate date to schedule this meeting, and we'll provide a location.

Warm regards,

Augustin Pierce, director of Field Operations.

-|Signal lost|-

RE: To: Geoff Enfield/'Zeal' - Geoffacake - 11-27-2015

[img float=left]http://i.imgur.com/yXndtPQ.png?1[/img]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

...connection.established...
...secure.link.confirmed...
......Encrypted Communication Stream......
...source.track.error...

Geoffrey Enfield
"Find your bliss."

To: Augustin Pierce

Tell me this, after his so called disappearance, he left me with nothing but confusion on what to do next, most people have a solid idea when things go haywire, but I followed him in blind ambition and left with absolutely nothing but more troubles. What going to convince me that this won't happen with you, he made me more enemies than I hoped for. I have a comfortable position here and things are getting back on track, I'd like things to stay like this for the time I have left; I can't ruin things now. Especially when they include the work of Joshua Hunt, that mad-man.

I'd like to say one more thing:
No.

Respectfully,
Geoffrey Enfield
"Becoming a legend, even in Infamy."

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

RE: To: Geoff Enfield/'Zeal' - Chimera - 11-27-2015

Mister Enfield,

I urge you to reconsider our offer. While I cannot guarantee how the future will play out, let me re-assure you that the previous project led by Joshua Hunt was in fact the doings of a mad-man. We have no intention of continuing his work, but rather, keeping the information away from those who might see it's value to use as a weapon. We keep said people far away from our operations, and we would still like to have you visit for a tour. Perhaps, after the tour, we could re-unite you with him, and let you get some things off your chest.

Warm regards,

Augustin Pierce.

-|Signal lost|-

RE: To: Geoff Enfield/'Zeal' - Geoffacake - 11-28-2015

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

...source.track.error...

Geoffrey Enfield
"Find your bliss."

Okay, trying to be the cleaner, I can deal with that... Those weapons, I'd not touch, anything that's blue, I still try not to touch. Now, do this for me. I want the whole team, all tied in this, Butch (Bless the poor bastard) Stone, Lagsalot... I can't bring my second half, shes under protection directives. But I want everyone who was involved in this, finally shutting this thing down for good. Everyone needs to know that. Even if its that sick Mad-man dreams to see it strive, I want it shattered to pieces in front of everyone.

Respectfully,
Geoffrey Enfield

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

RE: To: Geoff Enfield/'Zeal' - Chimera - 11-28-2015

Mister Enfield,

This is not a place to negotiate such sensitive matters as the project you were involved in. Whoever else was involved that was relevant, has been contacted. Other than that, it's not open for negotiation. We'll be providing you with a location soon enough for a tour. We hope to see you there.

Warm regards,

Augustin Pierce.

-|Signal lost|-

RE: To: Geoff Enfield/'Zeal' - Geoffacake - 12-03-2015

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

...source.track.error...

Geoffrey Enfield
"Find your bliss."

When it comes to matters of personal safety, I normally throw them out the window in respect of curiosity. Where this so called facility is located, I will be needing coordinates. You'll be expecting me there. But arrange a one to one meeting with Hunt in his sick-bed, I'd like some final words with him. I don't get paid enough for this, so don't disappointed me.

Respectfully,
Geoffrey Enfield

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

RE: To: Geoff Enfield/'Zeal' - Vendetta - 12-16-2015

[Image: Joshua-Hunt_zps19ec286a.png]

Geoff,

Its about time I find a familiar name in this transmission list, but I must say I'm really disappointed in you, and 'Zeal'. I cant believe you almost listened to this guy. You do realize he was going to kill you, right? Me too, pretty much everyone involved in my little charade. Gas us while we were together. Painful way to go.

Anyways, so you know, Pierce is dead. I kind of shot him in the throat like an hour ago, but hey, someone had to do it. They uh, replaced one of my arms with a metal one. My hip and legs, too. Ribs are plated and back. Its unusual, and uncomfortable. I mean... You have modifications, how do you cope with the fact that you're not all there anymore? Oh right, not important.

So, how've you been? Seven months is a long time. I'm still getting my bearings. I'm sure you have a lot of questions, and I'm going to get in touch with the other guys to talk about what happened. Jayse's already here, and a new guy named Stacker. Seems like this guy sent letters to a lot of people... Just like the old days.

[Image: Joshua-Huntfoot_zps73462578.png]

RE: To: Geoff Enfield/'Zeal' - Geoffacake - 12-17-2015

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

...source.track.error...

Geoffrey Enfield
"Find your bliss."

To: Hunt

"Questions"?
Such as what ever happened to you after the fleet of Nomads showed up and took my ship leaving me in a smoking pod. You know that it was lucky for a Junker vessel to drop me off to the Freeport and not ship me off to Malta as a slave. Ever since I've been working for you, things went down-hill. But meeting this guy? No, you beat me to the bullet, I'd probably would of burnt the labs, the plans for that "thing"; Plans you made to attempt to control Sirius under an Iron fist. I was on the brink of losing everything, And I'm not letting it happen again over some big gun.

Geoffrey Enfield

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

RE: To: Geoff Enfield/'Zeal' - Vendetta - 12-18-2015

[Image: Joshua-Hunt_zps19ec286a.png]

Geoff,

Look, whatever happened, it happened for a reason. The cause, my plan? Its over. Done. I just shot the man who convinced me how insane such an idea was. I dont blame you, for wanting to put an end to things, really. You were a part of something dangerous, and its become my job, to keep it from ever falling into the wrong hands again. Such things like the Dawnbreaker, the HLX, the other projects here, are too valuable to waste. Some day, we might need them to protect our species.

I went into this project with the intentions of uniting our species once and for all. No more division, war, crime, but those ideals are behind me. I cost a lot of people their lives with delusions of a better life, and apologizing wont make them come back, I know that and so do you. I'm not going to sit by when those monsters rise again. You know what they're capable of. With what we have, they can be stopped. Securing a future for everyone, at the cost of those who almost doomed us all. We are a monument to humanties bad eggs, Geoff. You can burn and bury the past, but you'll never rid yourself of it.

I know you wont believe me when I say things changed, and I dont expect you to come back. Its bad enough John wants me dead, but I'd at least like to right the wrong I did to you. It might not fix it, but its all I can do.

I'm sorry.

[Image: Joshua-Huntfoot_zps73462578.png]