Discovery Gaming Community
To: Mollys, Gaians, Corsairs and Bretonian Armed Forces, Police and so called BIS - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Mollys, Gaians, Corsairs and Bretonian Armed Forces, Police and so called BIS (/showthread.php?tid=134358)

Pages: 1 2

To: Mollys, Gaians, Corsairs and Bretonian Armed Forces, Police and so called BIS - Katherine Snow - 12-29-2015

CommID: Katherine "The Silent Angel" Snow,
Recipient: Mollys - Dublin, Gaians - Edinburgh, Corsairs - Gamma Omicron, BAF + BPA + BIS - New London

N/A -=/=- N/A
N/A proxy -=/=- N/A

Encryption: The Burning Skull ~ Enigma44-81-56-Delta35-49-Fox34-64-25
Subject: Auction?

Greetings dear people of Dublin, Gaia, Crete and New London,

So ya, I have three pilots with Bretonian Armed Forces identifications on my board and apparently First Armed Forces fleet doesn't want them at all because they refused such a simple trade. One pilot for three pilots.

Anyone wants them now? I am willing to share them between your groups, for Bretonians: Give me an offer if you want them back... If not then you simply don't care about your own people. Do not forget this might lower your trust among people if this harmless information leaks out of this channel.

~"The Silent Angel" Snow

RE: To: Mollys, Gaians, Corsairs and Bretonian Armed Forces, Police and so called BIS - DonSam - 12-29-2015

[Image: TFuIzdY.png]

Good day unknown vessel,

Not sure If we understand your transmission well, what pilots are you talking about here? also we need to know who are you and how did you get the Armed Forces pilots?

Cpt. Sam Williams

[Image: METcIGN.png]

RE: To: Mollys, Gaians, Corsairs and Bretonian Armed Forces, Police and so called BIS - Katherine Snow - 12-29-2015

Recipient: Mollys - Dublin, Gaians - Edinburgh, Corsairs - Gamma Omicron, BAF + BPA + BIS - New London

N/A -=/=- N/A
N/A proxy -=/=- N/A

Greetings whoever you are,

I will just copy ~ paste it for ya.

Quote:, I have three pilots with Bretonian Armed Forces identifications

Just read it carefuly once more, 3 BAF pilots.

~"The Silent Angel" Snow

RE: To: Mollys, Gaians, Corsairs and Bretonian Armed Forces, Police and so called BIS - DonSam - 12-30-2015

[Image: TFuIzdY.png]

Good day unknown vessel,

Your transmission is now clear, Kindly note that these 3 BAF pilots are not for trade specially with Bretonia's enemies, you are expected to deliver them to Battleship Essex in Dublin immediately, your actions has been reported to BAF.

Have a good day.

Cpt. Sam Williams

[Image: METcIGN.png]

RE: To: Mollys, Gaians, Corsairs and Bretonian Armed Forces, Police and so called BIS - Yber - 12-30-2015

[Image: latest?cb=20070822150648]

Comm ID: Lieutenant Commander [CLASSIFIED]
Source: [CLASSIFIED]
Encryptation: Standard Bretonian Armed Forces

Acker faces the camera, showing in the feed from shoulders upwards.

This is Lieutenant Commander [STATIC] of the Bretonian Armed Forces.

The left eyebrow raises, remarking the lines of his temple

Miss Katherine Snow, I've been mandated to take care of your case. How unlucky.

His eyes read swiftly through the report that he himself wrote earlier

You're ordered to inmediatly deliver the pilots that you allegedly hold prisoners, as previously stated by mister Willians, to Battleship Essex. Needless to say, all of your weaponry and shields should be disabled as you enter it's range. If it was the case that you find yourself in a closer position to any other Bretonian Armed Forces base, you shall deliver our men there.

Looks down, swapping the screen of his PDA

Inmediatly afterwards you'll be arrested by the pertinent authorities, under the charges of:

Terrorism.
Threaten to the public order.
Attack to Bretonian Armed Forces.
Kidnapping.
Blackmail.

Should any of the men aboard your ship be injured or deceased, the charges of torture and murder in first grade will be added.

You'll be judged by a martial court, as according to the Bretonian laws. If you're not able to hire a lawyer, the state will proportionate you one.

None of the points treated in this tranmission are arguable. Failure to comply will not be tolerated.

I advice a quick deliverace.

The transmission ends. Acker stares at the unpowered video record system, crooking his neck and smiling

RE: To: Mollys, Gaians, Corsairs and Bretonian Armed Forces, Police and so called BIS - Mao - 12-30-2015

[Image: 5GyZYq2.png]
Greetings,

My name is Mildra Marte and I'm with the Gaians. I'm willing to compensate you with a sum between 250.000 and 1.000.000 sirius credits for every injury you cause on those pilots. Note that I want proof of what's happening, be it video clip or photos. The game will go on as long as at least one of them will be alive. When the last one dies, we're done, so try to keep them alive as much as possible. I'm looking forward to see your imagination at work, Silent Angel.

Good luck!

[Image: jczJhr5.png?1]

RE: To: Mollys, Gaians, Corsairs and Bretonian Armed Forces, Police and so called BIS - Eden Initiative - 12-31-2015

[img float=right]http://i.imgur.com/PbUpmLl.png?1[/img]
>>> INCOMING TRANSMISSION <<<

ID: Kane
Subject: BAF Pilots
Target: Silent Angel Snow
Priority: VERY HIGH

Greetings Silent Angel

My name is Kane, Leader of the Religious Gaian Organisation better known as the Eden initiative. I don't know whether or not you're familiar with our organisation but i assume we'll be able to become partners, At least in this case of course.

The Inner Circle and I are very interested in obtaining these pilots. They could contain vital information that could help is in our mission to save Bretonia from facing a fatal death, and to boost completion of our objectives. These pilots could be transferred by our own troops and they'd leave you with a great fortune. Whether you like it in credits or in goods. If you know what i mean.

There are a few things the Inner Circle would like to know before negotiating about an eventual transfer. We would like to know if these pilots are still in a good condition to interrogate them. Where were these pilots captured and were they part of one patrol/squadron? When these questions are answered, we could start negotiations with you eventually with your organisation.

Best regard
May GAIA and the Tacitus work in our favor
Kane

RE: To: Mollys, Gaians, Corsairs and Bretonian Armed Forces, Police and so called BIS - Jazzi - 12-31-2015

CommID: Sian Breacon
Encryption: Open to any'a Scallies.

Aey'up lads, ladettes and whatever lifeless, emotionally vacant 'Droid Sam Williams is. Seriously, those eyes. Live a little. I'll even provide the Scotch.

Anyhow, on'ta the business at hand Kat. I only speak on m'behalf, but I say giv'em a right booting till black'n'blue as that hot hippie lass Mildra suggests. A tad bit'a blood'n'gore will do a world'a good for them hippies and giv'em BAF lads som'ing to chase... not'a mention I do lov'a bit of day-time entertainment. I'll match what Mildra pays ya to add to the pot.

'Course, if'ya feel a tad woosy about the prospect of a bit'a violence Kat, hand'em over'n I'll do the kicking for'ya.

-Breacon

Transmission Terminated

RE: To: Mollys, Gaians, Corsairs and Bretonian Armed Forces, Police and so called BIS - Katherine Snow - 12-31-2015

Recipient: Kane and Mildra Marte

N/A -=/=- N/A
N/A proxy -=/=- N/A

Subject: Nope

Greetings Cpt. Williams and Classified,

Aye guys. I am not Bretonian so I don't feel like giving them out for free, I saved them after all. I wanted to exchange them for one pilot, but your officers thought it's a wrong idea. And again I am not Bretonian so your orders means nothing to me, really. I am Freelancer so I prefere to work just for myself.

But I am kind so I am on my way to Essex now. Expect my arrival approximately in 35 years. Happy New Year!

~"The Silent Angel" Snow

N/A -=/=- N/A
N/A proxy -=/=- N/A

Greetings Mildra and Kane,,

Your offers are insteresting, really. Though you both want these pilots in different conditions, one wants them alive, another injured and dead. Maybe I can just drop them off on one of your bases and then you can do whatever you want with them? Don't get it wrong, but I am Engineer and Technician, not someone who loves hurting people for fun. However I am not interested in money or goods but a simple favor. What is this favor about? It's quite simple. I've used to be a friend of the old Gaian Guard Circle but I see they've vanished already, so maybe we can try to work on your relationship?

Oh Kane, now for ya. They were shot by some random Hessian Cruiser in 3rd Omega but captain somehow wasn't interested at all, so I just took them into custody. They are fine, living with water and some food.

See you soon I guess?

~"The Silent Angel" Snow

Recipient: Sian Breacon

N/A -=/=- N/A
N/A proxy -=/=- N/A

Subject: Hue

Hello Sean,

This sweet sound of Dublin language, so sweeet. Let's see if Gaians agree to my terms, if nah then you can kick BAF asses yourself. Anyway would you mind meeting me in Dublin? Let's say today or tomorrow?

~"The Silent Angel" Snow

RE: To: Mollys, Gaians, Corsairs and Bretonian Armed Forces, Police and so called BIS - Jazzi - 12-31-2015

CommID: Sian Breacon
Recipient: Kat Snow
Encryption: No one else's god darn business.

Aey'up Kat. Y'offering a taste for blood to'em hippies? Shame t'not be kicking BAF ass me'self, but nae can complain. Them lads need som'blooding to get som'sense in'em.

Ya'be looking to meet up for a gnatter? Let m'just check me schedule... hmm... well, gotta trip ta'Liberity with a hold of the shiny stuff...there's a BMM train'a Gold with my name on it... ach aye I'm free tomorrow. Satisfy m'curiosity though, have ya'got a particular agenda in mind Lass?

-Breacon

Transmission Terminated